Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Originally Posted by Tony L
I have a kid, house, rig, insurance, wife, & all the other bs i spend money on every month i dont know how people do it.

on a lighter note i'm eating a hot pocket
then man up, get a ******* job and stop ******* crying on SL.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

boxvan your right no one ever watches my shows

and i've been hurt stuck in a hospital for over a month in ICU from riding

#1) last pic = ouch

#2) Your riding might have been seen by many, but it wasnt YOUR show, you were a part of the SHOW, drifting, racing etc being the main attraction.

Im not hating to the level that they didnt see you and you didnt get the exposure for your companies and yourself, but you cant make it seem like all those people came to see just you.

That would be like XDL saying that everyone from hot import nights came just to see us.

again, not hate, just keepin it real
Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

with that hurricane coming you may catch a tail wind
ZING!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I try not to get involved in these conversations but you said it above. The bottom line is you charge what you charge and your competitors charge what they charge. Frankly no one gives a **** what you think should be charged. If you were undercut and dont wanna do the show for the lower amount, suck it up and move on instead of crying on stuntlife. Business is business and people will always undercut. And with the amount of shows that you and Ryan are complaining about them getting, obviously they're doing a good enough job that people continue to use them. End of story.
+1
Old 09-05-2008, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
my wife has 2 problems. one is the fact that everytime she gets drunk she gets mean. she always looks for a fight, or a way to make me feel like ****. the other problem is that every morning after she gets drunk she has an explosive watery ****. one night she pushed me to far.

she was drunk of course and felling a little frisky so we we messing around and i tried to put it in the butt, she got mad and started talking **** about how i'm no good and my dick is small, and that she probally wouldn't even feel it. so we never did have sex.

after she went to sleep i couldn't get the pain of her saying my dick was small out of my head. i wanted to embarrass her as much as she embarrased me. so i got an idea

i went to my sons room and got his bag of marbles. i then went to my secret stash and got a bottle of lube. i could just image her reactions when you **** marbles the next morning. i lubed them up one at a time and slowly pushed each one in. about a hundered in all. i got so excited i jerked off then giggled myself to sleep.

the next morning i woke up so excited i couldn't stand it. i made allot of noise getting dressed so she would wake up. she did and not 3 minutes later she said " oh my stomach. not again" and ran to the bathroom. i was in there brushing my teeth. usually she would tell me to leave but the urge was to intense. she sat down and let it rip.

she dam near had a heart attack from the noise. the marbles hitting the porcelin sounded like a machine gun going off in the bathroon. she turned white as a sheet and stood up. still shtiting all over the place. marbles rolling all over the floor as they bounced around. it took her a couple of minutes to put it all together. she said " what the ****" i just laughed and laughed as she packed her **** and left.

i really do kind of miss her though.

omfg im dying here
Old 09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

you let me know how far you get when you ride for free every week.... someday somone will ask you to do a show for $ will you turn it down because u ride for free? Don't be ignorant your just looking for a fight. It may not be a good living but its a living.

who makes a living?

Teach,
Joe Vertical
Kane
Darius
Nick Apex
Edub
Ryan s.
Myself
Ac
Pfieffer
Alex Flores
Aaron Colton
the list goes on...
he's still in high school and lives with pops

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, silly me....going to china for 1500 bucks for 4 weeks is a DEAL!!! ****, now i'm pissed at myself for NOT taking it......damn.
your seriously complaining

Originally Posted by Ryan S
until your chinese mechanic fails to tighten a oil drain plug and you end up in a chinese hospital.....think that's a vacation?
sounds like a personal problem
Old 09-05-2008, 07:32 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
1500 per rider *2= 3000
1500 per ticket *2 = 3000
120 rmb (19usd) per diem per day for food *30= 570usd*2 =1140
Plus hotel/lodging which is some what unknown.....

grand total= 7140 usd just for us to get there, not including misc costs
9785-7140= 2645 usd...

So they have 2645$ to put us up for the month, which leaves me to wonder if they're making much at all, considering the hotel i was at last time was 240 rmb(35 us) per night i was there, so 1028$ for the month, which leaves them with 1600usd..... Yeah dude, they're ******* ripping us off big time, especially considering we're using their bikes, they're providing the riding apparrel, and whatever else pops up....

So for setting all this up, they're getting 15% in the end...Sounds like a fair deal to meal... So yeah, go back to the Cryan Crew and go **** yourself 2Tone....

Not to mention the extra stuff we have going on, it'll work out in the end...
again your a dipshit and you cant read you didn't answer the question.... if your more worried about how much the promoter is making in the end then you shouldn't be riding.... I dont know about you but I'm in this business to make money.... a kid a burger king just doubled your salary. SO AGAIN I'll BREAK IT DOWN AND ASK YOU

**** You are making $1500.00 for 2 shows and a month travel****

**** HOW MUCH ARE U GOING TO ASK WHEN THEY WANT U FOR 7 ($375.00)? DAYS AND 1 SHOW?****

You just turned yourself into a $375.00 show rider. congrats good move dipshit...

ITS SAD WHEN YOUR OWN TEAM CALLS ME AND APOLOGIZES FOR YOU BEING AN IDIOT

Last edited by Tony L; 09-05-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
#1) last pic = ouch

#2) Your riding might have been seen by many, but it wasnt YOUR show, you were a part of the SHOW, drifting, racing etc being the main attraction.

Im not hating to the level that they didnt see you and you didnt get the exposure for your companies and yourself, but you cant make it seem like all those people came to see just you.

That would be like XDL saying that everyone from hot import nights came just to see us.

again, not hate, just keepin it real
totally true. just like any motorsports event people dont come and pay to watch stunt riding. its all a side show act.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:39 PM

636squid is a decent person

totally true. just like any motorsports event people dont come and pay to watch stunt riding. its all a side show act.

If you want to be a side show than join the circus!!!!!!!! Also if it is a sideshow than why are you trying to make a living doing it, I don't think the bearded lady is exactly rich. GET A REAL JOB!!!!! I mean seriously what are bitching about your sideshow isn't making you rich, get a ******* life.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:33 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

again your a dipshit and you cant read you didn't answer the question.... if your more worried about how much the promoter is making in the end then you shouldn't be riding.... I dont know about you but I'm in this business to make money.... a kid a burger king just doubled your salary. SO AGAIN I'll BREAK IT DOWN AND ASK YOU

**** You are making $1500.00 for 2 shows and a month travel****

**** HOW MUCH ARE U GOING TO ASK WHEN THEY WANT U FOR 7 ($375.00)? DAYS AND 1 SHOW?****

You just turned yourself into a $375.00 show rider. congrats good move dipshit...

ITS SAD WHEN YOUR OWN TEAM CALLS ME AND APOLOGIZES FOR YOU BEING AN IDIOT
Listen 2Tone, i don't have to explain anything else to you, as i said, you do your thing, i'll do mine....

try and stir the pot all you want...It's not gonna help your cause!

And yeah, i do worry about promoters making money, cuz if they don't it stops for everyone dumbass... It's not always about the money today, but tomorrow also dipshit.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
And yeah, i do worry about promoters making money, cuz if they don't it stops for everyone dumbass... It's not always about the money today, but tomorrow also dipshit.
well put...
Old 09-05-2008, 09:27 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

This thread stops here.... talked to tony... everyone have a good weekend and see ya at xdl
Old 09-05-2008, 09:35 PM

Guru is a decent person

this thread loves ****!!!!!

i just got a phone call from africa..... they say if i can get me and my bike there i can do a show!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

if anyone plans on doing a show within a 2 hr driving distance of my home you will be undercut. I do this **** for me I have a job to pay my bills and health ins. I dont need the money I am a half rate washed up stunna . props to the guys who are truly pushing this sport and barely getting by you have my highest admiration ,
Old 09-05-2008, 10:18 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru

i just got a phone call from africa..... they say if i can get me and my bike there i can do a show!!!!!!
:YEAH
Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Guru

CAN I GO WITH???
I HEARD THEY HAD BEAUTIFUL TREES!

Old 09-06-2008, 12:48 AM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

Man am I glad we dont have to deal with any of this BS out here in Canada!

Too much drama.....
Old 09-06-2008, 12:53 AM

CHUCK and I had a long talk tonight i'm pretty sure were on the same page now. that concludes our friday entertainment
Old 09-06-2008, 01:55 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

what show are yall gonna do on saturday???

or i mean, what show are you gonna get undercut on??

oh no... i just did a show at hooters for free...

i even paid for my own gas and food....

im destroying the industry...
Old 09-06-2008, 02:10 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Tony should join in on the pimp slap bet for XDL Indy

Quick Reply: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!