Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:01 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person
Re: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Originally Posted by Tony L
Listen dude dont even come out of the hole calling me a squid i've always been cool to you. but if you wanna start some **** i'm more than ready not to take it from you. tell me this.

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU THINK OVER CHARGING FOR SHOWS IS MAKING OUR SPORT GO SOMWHERE!!!

How much do you think a month trip over seas should cost?

DESERVE??? BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SQUIDS COMPARED TO THESE GUYS! IF YOU GUYS WAS REALLY WORTH BIG MONEY THEN YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BE HIDING FROM ALL THE COMPS AND STICKING TO YOUR GAY *** SHOWS THAT DESERVE NO RIDING CREDIT!!!(YOU CAN DO A SIMPLE SEAT STANDER AND AWW A SHOW BUT IF YOU DO THAT AT A COMP NO ONE WILL EVEN TURN A HEAD!!!

As i remember i waxed you at starboys with a bs run in the rain oh yeah i even did a tank dangler dont start calling names when you have no room to talk. I felt bad for you when you got hurt, I tried to be cool with you when i got to talk to you in ohio. Now i realize your just a dick. **** off dude!

heres the deal i have complete respect for BILL D, NICK APEX,ERNIE VIGEL, SAVAGE LIN, NUMBER 2, LUKE DUKE, BRIAN BUBBASH, DAN JACKSON, ETC.

if they wanna go make money they can i've tried to book nick, joe tneck, kane, a ton of people for shows i'll be the first to help out. I also spent 3600.00 the last trip i took to all the comps with joe vert, tice and foto. So why would i spend money when i'm making it? i've done hichair circles, 50/50 cirles, all that bs a year ago. I also broke my back rolling stoppies... point being is I have a life now so if i choose to ride my bike and make money instead of getting hurt for nothing... I'll make it to as many xdl's as possible but if i'm getting paid to be somewhere else i'll do it in a second. I've always been a fan of xdl but even if you win you can't cover the cost of just getting there.
i just regained all respect for tony after this one.i remember when yellowgixxer was whining about tony being a douche....that post just won me back!im being serious
Old 09-05-2008, 04:01 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

[quote=BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!;3494942]I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!! :YEAH YOU COME LIVE WITH ME FOR THE TWO WEEKS AND RIDE MY BIKE!!! SINCE I CAN'T RIDE IT WITH ONE HAND VERY WELL......NOT TO MENTION RIDE OF THE CENTURY IS IN TWO WEEKS AND THAT IS GARUNTED TO BE THE BEST EVENT YOU EVER WENT TO!!! ITS THE ONE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN US RIDERS CAN **** ALL OVER THE COPS!!!:YEAH

FREE PLACE TO STAY
FREE BIKE TO RIDE
FREE TRIP TO ST. LOUIS FOR THE ROC
FREE TRIP TO INDY FOR XDL
HITCH HIKE ALL THE WAY TO INDIANA TO HANG OUT WITH GRAHAM PRICELESS!!!

GRAHAM [/quote

damn i sooo wish i could.... if i didnt have so many bills an impound fees i soo would! bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!

thats a pretty badass offer thou
Old 09-05-2008, 04:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow,...
Old 09-05-2008, 04:07 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

[quote=krazykyle85;3494955]
Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!! :YEAH YOU COME LIVE WITH ME FOR THE TWO WEEKS AND RIDE MY BIKE!!! SINCE I CAN'T RIDE IT WITH ONE HAND VERY WELL......NOT TO MENTION RIDE OF THE CENTURY IS IN TWO WEEKS AND THAT IS GARUNTED TO BE THE BEST EVENT YOU EVER WENT TO!!! ITS THE ONE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN US RIDERS CAN **** ALL OVER THE COPS!!!:YEAH

FREE PLACE TO STAY
FREE BIKE TO RIDE
FREE TRIP TO ST. LOUIS FOR THE ROC
FREE TRIP TO INDY FOR XDL
HITCH HIKE ALL THE WAY TO INDIANA TO HANG OUT WITH GRAHAM PRICELESS!!!

GRAHAM [/quote

damn i sooo wish i could.... if i didnt have so many bills an impound fees i soo would! bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!

thats a pretty badass offer thou
LIKE I TOLD TONY I'M REALLY A PRETTY NICE GUY!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

RIDE OF THE CENTURY

i can only dream to be there someday =(
Old 09-05-2008, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 0410R
RIDE OF THE CENTURY

i can only dream to be there someday =(
IT'S ONLY ABOUT 17 HOURS FROM YOU...
Old 09-05-2008, 05:14 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
that's 15 a piece.... like i said, you don't know the rest of the deal... I'm not gonna squabble with ya, so just get over it, there's a bigger picture to look at... like i said, you have my #....
kinda hard to argue when your wrong

here's the bigger picture

1 trip
4 weeks
2 shows

*They are making: $9785.02 USD or $4,892.51 USD per rider from zic

* You are making $1500.00

HOW MUCH ARE U GOING TO ASK WHEN THEY WANT U FOR 7 ($375.00)? DAYS AND 1 SHOW? YOUR AN IDIOT WITH NO DEFENSE

Last edited by Tony L; 09-05-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:16 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

wowsa....
Old 09-05-2008, 05:22 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

yea u guys little slow child need to see some serious professionalism help.

lol but damn that is some fucked up in this thread right there
Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

IT'S ONLY ABOUT 17 HOURS FROM YOU...

1- dont know peolpe to go
2- i had an accident my sholder is no good
3-havent bought my handbrake

Last edited by 0410R; 09-05-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:42 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
+1 my *** is out of a job right now because other companies under bid the company i was working for, my company couldn't get work, they laid my *** off... and im not here on stuntlife cryin about it

so if you'll excuse me, i have to call someone about a job instead of sit here on stuntlife and bitch about how i dont have one
Who needs a job just undercut Ryan and Tony L on a show!!!!!! You'll make some money and we'll hear about it on SL. **** I suck I'll do a show for $5.00, gonna start sending out some bids, Ryan and Tony where are you trying to book next I'll be sure to call them.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by 636squid
Who needs a job just undercut Ryan and Tony L on a show!!!!!! You'll make some money and we'll hear about it on SL. **** I suck I'll do a show for $5.00, gonna start sending out some bids, Ryan and Tony where are you trying to book next I'll be sure to call them.
NICE
Old 09-05-2008, 05:51 PM

636squid is a decent person

NICE
Whats up Graham, I know your a nice guy. Unfortunatley I can't go to XDL with you and Jess next week, I need to save some $ for ROC and various parts. I'll give you a call tommorow.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:54 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ryan S
until your chinese mechanic fails to tighten a oil drain plug and you end up in a chinese hospital.....think that's a vacation?
That's why you work on your own ****..

cmon a oil bolt?? Whats that a 15 minute job to change oil??
Old 09-05-2008, 06:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

but if i'm getting paid to be somewhere else i'll do it in a second.
I try not to get involved in these conversations but you said it above. The bottom line is you charge what you charge and your competitors charge what they charge. Frankly no one gives a **** what you think should be charged. If you were undercut and dont wanna do the show for the lower amount, suck it up and move on instead of crying on stuntlife. Business is business and people will always undercut. And with the amount of shows that you and Ryan are complaining about them getting, obviously they're doing a good enough job that people continue to use them. End of story.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:10 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

kinda hard to argue when your wrong

here's the bigger picture

1 trip
4 weeks
2 shows

*They are making: $9785.02 USD or $4,892.51 USD per rider from zic

* You are making $1500.00

HOW MUCH ARE U GOING TO ASK WHEN THEY WANT U FOR 7 ($375.00)? DAYS AND 1 SHOW? YOUR AN IDIOT WITH NO DEFENSE
1500 per rider *2= 3000
1500 per ticket *2 = 3000
120 rmb (19usd) per diem per day for food *30= 570usd*2 =1140
Plus hotel/lodging which is some what unknown.....

grand total= 7140 usd just for us to get there, not including misc costs
9785-7140= 2645 usd...

So they have 2645$ to put us up for the month, which leaves me to wonder if they're making much at all, considering the hotel i was at last time was 240 rmb(35 us) per night i was there, so 1028$ for the month, which leaves them with 1600usd..... Yeah dude, they're ******* ripping us off big time, especially considering we're using their bikes, they're providing the riding apparrel, and whatever else pops up....

So for setting all this up, they're getting 15% in the end...Sounds like a fair deal to meal... So yeah, go back to the Cryan Crew and go **** yourself 2Tone....

Not to mention the extra stuff we have going on, it'll work out in the end...
Old 09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 636squid
Old 09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm done talking to you dude you **** deliberately **** with me after i told you what to charge and you under cut me i posted up the proof so the world can see. Your a hack
hahahahahahahaha. Tony L is the mayor round these parts and tells people what they should charge for shows
Old 09-05-2008, 06:30 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I'm done talking to you dude you **** deliberately **** with me after i told you what to charge and you under cut me i posted up the proof so the world can see. Your a hack
Sorry dad, smack my hand and tell me not to do it again... my quote was in their hands back in june, which was before we had our conversation.

Funny though, when we talked you told me you were getting 5 g's a show and didn't care to go back there.... hmmm then you come on here cryan about not being able to go this trip for less than you said you're getting... so who's the hack?

Again.... let it go man
Old 09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Towlieee
That's why you work on your own ****..

cmon a oil bolt?? Whats that a 15 minute job to change oil??
when your pro you dont have to work on your own ****... you know....

Quick Reply: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!