Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Originally Posted by Tony L

How much do you think a month trip over seas should cost?

I will do it for 500 a free plane ticket, hotel cost, some food and a bag of gummy bears

I've always been a fan of xdl but even if you win you can't cover the cost of just getting there.

Thats been my point in the other 99 threads like this
Old 09-05-2008, 01:26 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DLISH
l3 burst fracture test riding a bike last year
that **** blows
Old 09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i got my monthly shipment today you bring cookies and its on!
Hell yes :YEAH
Old 09-05-2008, 01:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't forget to send mine down here
Old 09-05-2008, 01:35 PM

boxvan your right no one ever watches my shows

and i've been hurt stuck in a hospital for over a month in ICU from riding

WWW.Sickinnovations.com

i just knew i would get up today and there would be a thread that would make me laugh. Stuntriding and making money just in the same sentence makes me laugh uncontrollably

Originally Posted by nags
Hurricane party at my casa come on up and party!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:36 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Listen dude dont even come out of the hole calling me a squid i've always been cool to you. but if you wanna start some **** i'm more than ready not to take it from you. tell me this.

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU THINK OVER CHARGING FOR SHOWS IS MAKING OUR SPORT GO SOMWHERE!!!

How much do you think a month trip over seas should cost?

DESERVE??? BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SQUIDS COMPARED TO THESE GUYS! IF YOU GUYS WAS REALLY WORTH BIG MONEY THEN YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BE HIDING FROM ALL THE COMPS AND STICKING TO YOUR GAY *** SHOWS THAT DESERVE NO RIDING CREDIT!!!(YOU CAN DO A SIMPLE SEAT STANDER AND AWW A SHOW BUT IF YOU DO THAT AT A COMP NO ONE WILL EVEN TURN A HEAD!!!

As i remember i waxed you at starboys with a bs run in the rain oh yeah i even did a tank dangler dont start calling names when you have no room to talk. I felt bad for you when you got hurt, I tried to be cool with you when i got to talk to you in ohio. Now i realize your just a dick. **** off dude!

heres the deal i have complete respect for BILL D, NICK APEX,ERNIE VIGEL, SAVAGE LIN, NUMBER 2, LUKE DUKE, BRIAN BUBBASH, DAN JACKSON, ETC.

if they wanna go make money they can i've tried to book nick, joe tneck, kane, a ton of people for shows i'll be the first to help out. I also spent 3600.00 the last trip i took to all the comps with joe vert, tice and foto. So why would i spend money when i'm making it? i've done hichair circles, 50/50 cirles, all that bs a year ago. I also broke my back rolling stoppies... point being is I have a life now so if i choose to ride my bike and make money instead of getting hurt for nothing... I'll make it to as many xdl's as possible but if i'm getting paid to be somewhere else i'll do it in a second. I've always been a fan of xdl but even if you win you can't cover the cost of just getting there.
I'M NOT A DICK JUST KRANKY SINCE MY WRECK!!!

I HOPE YOU WOULD BEAT ME I JUST LEARNED HOW TO DO A CIRCLE IN DECEMBER OF 07!

I DON'T THINK YOUR A SQUID TONY! I DID SEE YOUR RUN AT STAR BOYZ AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED!
BUT YOU COULD'NT HOLD A CANDLE TO BILL D, NICK APEX, E-DUB, FLORES, AC, PFIFFER, ANGYL ZOLTAN, ETC. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR A SQUID! THOSE GUYS ARE THE BEST AND EVERY ONE NOES IT.

AND DON'T GET ME WRONG I THINK YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO THERE ABILITIES!

I REALLY AM A NICE GUY AND I DON'T USUALLY GET INTO THES THREADS ABOUT MONEY BUT IT MAKES ME RELLY ANGRY WHEN I'VE SEEN 5 OF THESE THREADS IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ABOUT GETTING UNDER PAID WHEN ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS RIDING MY BIKE AGAIN FOR FREE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY!

IT REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TONY AND RYAN IT'S JUST I GET SICK ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
GRAHAM SORRY GUYS
Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

That one picture is a lot of bacon in one room
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO SICK OF THE GUYS THAT RIDE FOR MONEY!!!

MY HAND IS FUCKED AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS RIDING A WHEELIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!!!!

IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE MONEY YOU SHOULD OF TRIED TO RACE MOTOCROSS!!!

O YEAH MOST OF YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TALENT TO RACE A MOTOCROSS BIKE!!

LETS JUST FACE IT RIDING A WHEELIE IS NOT THAT HARD AND DOES'NT DESERVE BIG MONEY LIKE ALL YOU GUYS ARE EXPECTING!!!

GET A REAL JOB AND QUIT BITCHING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS ON MYSPACE!!!

RIDE FOR FUN NOT MONEY!!!

I'M MOSTLY KIDING IT'S JUST I HAV'NT RODE A WHEELIE IN LIKE TWO MONTHS!!! SO I'M MAD AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!

GRAHAM

GO RIDE A WHEELIE AND QUIT BITCHING ABOUT MONEY!!! BE THANKFULL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE!!!

AND YES I SEE YOUR POINT TONY SO DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE ME OF ANYTHING!

+1000000000

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i just knew i would get up today and there would be a thread that would make me laugh. Stuntriding and making money just in the same sentence makes me laugh uncontrollably
Old 09-05-2008, 01:38 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

that **** blows
ya, but you know...at least a-workmans comp and b-settlement
Hell yes :YEAH

too
boxvan your right no one ever watches my shows
and i've been hurt stuck in a hospital for over a month in ICU from riding
Its simple as this.. different people ride for different reasons.. no right or wrong
Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hurricane party at my casa come on up and party!
I'll ride the scooter up
Old 09-05-2008, 01:42 PM

Its simple as this.. different people ride for different reasons.. no right or wrong
perfectly put
Old 09-05-2008, 01:43 PM

That one picture is a lot of bacon in one room
kris stole a fork in a room full of 5000 cops just to say he stole something and didn't get caught
Old 09-05-2008, 01:44 PM

I'll ride the scooter up
with that hurricane coming you may catch a tail wind
Old 09-05-2008, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

kris stole a fork in a room full of 5000 cops just to say he stole something and didn't get caught
haha thats pimpin

most of those cops look like the ******* type
Old 09-05-2008, 01:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Haha i can see him doing that
Old 09-05-2008, 01:49 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
I'M NOT A DICK JUST KRANKY SINCE MY WRECK!!!

I HOPE YOU WOULD BEAT ME I JUST LEARNED HOW TO DO A CIRCLE IN DECEMBER OF 07!

I DON'T THINK YOUR A SQUID TONY! I DID SEE YOUR RUN AT STAR BOYZ AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED!
BUT YOU COULD'NT HOLD A CANDLE TO BILL D, NICK APEX, E-DUB, FLORES, AC, PFIFFER, ANGYL ZOLTAN, ETC. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR A SQUID! THOSE GUYS ARE THE BEST AND EVERY ONE NOES IT.

AND DON'T GET ME WRONG I THINK YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO THERE ABILITIES!

I REALLY AM A NICE GUY AND I DON'T USUALLY GET INTO THES THREADS ABOUT MONEY BUT IT MAKES ME RELLY ANGRY WHEN I'VE SEEN 5 OF THESE THREADS IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS ABOUT GETTING UNDER PAID WHEN ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS RIDING MY BIKE AGAIN FOR FREE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY!

IT REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TONY AND RYAN IT'S JUST I GET SICK ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
GRAHAM SORRY GUYS
DOES THIS COUNT TONY AS A PUBLIC APPOLIGY
Old 09-05-2008, 01:50 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U GOT FANS

Quick Reply: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!