Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 12:52 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough
Re: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Originally Posted by Tony L
you let me know how far you get when you ride for free every week.... someday somone will ask you to do a show for $ will you turn it down because u ride for free? Don't be ignorant your just looking for a fight. It may not be a good living but its a living.

who makes a living?

Teach,
Joe Vertical
Kane
Darius
Nick Apex
Edub
Ryan s.
Myself
Ac
Pfieffer
Alex Flores
Aaron Colton
the list goes on...
NO OFFENSE GUYS BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND RYAN THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE ON THIS LIST
BECAUSE THESE GUYS WOULD OUT RIDE BOTH OF YOU IN A HEART BEAT!!! DON'T GET ME WRONG I SEEN YOUR RUN AND IT WAS VERY GOOD BUT NOTHING LIKE THE GUYS IN THIS LIST YOU JUST MADE! AND IF YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A LIVING LIKE THE GUYS IN THIS LIST THAN SOMEONE IS GETTING RIPT OFF!!!!!!

SORRY I NEVER GET THIS MAD ABOUT SOMETHING BUT IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT A BUISNESS THAN TREAT IT LIKE A BUISNESS....IN BUISNESS NOTHING WORKS OUT LIKE YOU WANT IT TO. AND YEAH OTHER COMPANIES OUT BID EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS BUISNESS!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:54 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have a son this job pays weather i'm hurt or healthy. what do you think a normal job would say when u tell them u need a month off to go ride overseas?

and tony i am coming over with a empty truck
Old 09-05-2008, 12:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
AND YEAH OTHER COMPANIES OUT BID EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS BUISNESS!
+1 my *** is out of a job right now because other companies under bid the company i was working for, my company couldn't get work, they laid my *** off... and im not here on stuntlife cryin about it

so if you'll excuse me, i have to call someone about a job instead of sit here on stuntlife and bitch about how i dont have one
Old 09-05-2008, 12:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah, silly me....going to china for 1500 bucks for 4 weeks is a DEAL!!! ****, now i'm pissed at myself for NOT taking it......damn.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:58 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

gram i've done this for 2 years. let me ask you this are you getting paid to sit at home right now out of work, because you got hurt riding? and are you paying for all your own parts?

you saying ride for fun is like telling

pastrana to jump for free, Dale jr. to race for free, roger hayden who just lost his finger in a wreck to race for free. if you want to ride for fun thats cool but dont knock the people who make a living doing it.
we are NOT on the level of anyone you mentoined
Old 09-05-2008, 12:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, silly me....going to china for 1500 bucks for 4 weeks is a DEAL!!! ****, now i'm pissed at myself for NOT taking it......damn.
im sure it was more than that seeing as Tony posted in another thread that his standard fee for going overseas is $40g's
Old 09-05-2008, 01:01 PM

NO OFFENSE GUYS BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND RYAN THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE ON THIS LIST
BECAUSE THESE GUYS WOULD OUT RIDE BOTH OF YOU IN A HEART BEAT!!! DON'T GET ME WRONG I SEEN YOUR RUN AND IT WAS VERY GOOD BUT NOTHING LIKE THE GUYS IN THIS LIST YOU JUST MADE! AND IF YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A LIVING LIKE THE GUYS IN THIS LIST THAN SOMEONE IS GETTING RIPT OFF!!!!!!

SORRY I NEVER GET THIS MAD ABOUT SOMETHING BUT IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT A BUISNESS THAN TREAT IT LIKE A BUISNESS....IN BUISNESS NOTHING WORKS OUT LIKE YOU WANT IT TO. AND YEAH OTHER COMPANIES OUT BID EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS BUISNESS!

i'll be the first to admit my name shouldn't be on that list......i flat out suck ***** right now, i've ridden every single day for the past 2 weeks trying to improve, but yeah, my head aint right......it's called something like this.....fear......something i am pretty determined to get over, but currently i am not able to ride a motorcycle like i used to.

MAN I FEAL LIKE AN ******* RIGHT NOW!!!

SORRY GUYS LIKE I SAID I JUST NEED TO RIDE A WHEELIE!!! IF YOU NEW HOW MUCH RIDING MENT TO ME WEATHER IT BE AT MY SPOT BY MYSELF, AT A COMP, OR AT SOMEONE ELSES SPOT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I GET SO MAD ABOUT ARGUING OVER SOMETHING SO STUPID SO MANY TIMES! IF YOUR MAD THEN QUITE!!!

ME I'M A RIDER FOR LIFE!!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SPORT IF YOU WOULD CALL IT THAT...

GRAHAM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

who went to china for 4 weeks for 1500.00 ? thats crazy!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:02 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
im sick of these threads.
+1
Old 09-05-2008, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
+1 my *** is out of a job right now because other companies under bid the company i was working for, my company couldn't get work, they laid my *** off... and im not here on stuntlife cryin about it

so if you'll excuse me, i have to call someone about a job instead of sit here on stuntlife and bitch about how i dont have one
Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

4 weeks to china to ride bikes for 1500? **** sign me up haha. better than 1580 for 4 weeks in iraq dodging bullets..
Old 09-05-2008, 01:11 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

MAN I FEAL LIKE AN ******* RIGHT NOW!!!

SORRY GUYS LIKE I SAID I JUST NEED TO RIDE A WHEELIE!!! IF YOU NEW HOW MUCH RIDING MENT TO ME WEATHER IT BE AT MY SPOT BY MYSELF, AT A COMP, OR AT SOMEONE ELSES SPOT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I GET SO MAD ABOUT ARGUING OVER SOMETHING SO STUPID SO MANY TIMES! IF YOUR MAD THEN QUITE!!!

ME I'M A RIDER FOR LIFE!!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SPORT IF YOU WOULD CALL IT THAT...

GRAHAM
Dude I want whatever you're on
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

NO OFFENSE! (LIKE RICKY BOBBY WOULD SAY)

BUT YOU GUYS THINK THIS SPORT IS'NT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE UNDER CHARGING FOR SHOWS??? THE PROBLEM IS YOU GUYS EXPECT IT TO BE A GOLD MINE AND IT IS'NT

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU THINK OVER CHARGING FOR SHOWS IS MAKING OUR SPORT GO SOMWHERE!!!
NOBODY EVEN HEARS ABOUT YOUR STUPID SHOWS AND THAT INCLUDES SPONSORS, TV SHOWS, ETC.

THE ONLY THING BRINGING OUR SPORT ANYWHERE IS MAGAZINES, TV SHOWS, AND MOST OF ALL THOMAS WHO HAS DONE MORE FOR OUR SPORT IN A YEAR THEN YOUR OVER PRICED SHOWS WILL IN A LIFETIME!!!

WAKE UP YOU GUYS!!!

OVER PRICED SHOWS TAKING OUR SPORT SOMWHERE I DID'NT KNOW YOU WAS THAT IGNORANT!!!

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE OUR SPORT SOMWHERE THAN GO TO MORE XDL EVENTS AND SUPPORT THE ONE GUY THAT IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR US AS A SPORT!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHOWS!

O YEAH AND IF YOU GUYS THINK YOU DESERVE BIG MONEY FOR SHOWS THEN HOW MUCH WOULD BILL D, NICK APEX,ERNIE VIGEL, SAVAGE LIN, NUMBER 2, LUKE DUKE, BRIAN BUBBASH, DAN JACKSON, ETC. DESERVE??? BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SQUIDS COMPARED TO THESE GUYS! IF YOU GUYS WAS REALLY WORTH BIG MONEY THEN YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BE HIDING FROM ALL THE COMPS AND STICKING TO YOUR GAY *** SHOWS THAT DESERVE NO RIDING CREDIT!!!(YOU CAN DO A SIMPLE SEAT STANDER AND AWW A SHOW BUT IF YOU DO THAT AT A COMP NO ONE WILL EVEN TURN A HEAD!!!

JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING!

GRAHAM
Listen dude dont even come out of the hole calling me a squid i've always been cool to you. but if you wanna start some **** i'm more than ready not to take it from you. tell me this.

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU THINK OVER CHARGING FOR SHOWS IS MAKING OUR SPORT GO SOMWHERE!!!

How much do you think a month trip over seas should cost?

DESERVE??? BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SQUIDS COMPARED TO THESE GUYS! IF YOU GUYS WAS REALLY WORTH BIG MONEY THEN YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BE HIDING FROM ALL THE COMPS AND STICKING TO YOUR GAY *** SHOWS THAT DESERVE NO RIDING CREDIT!!!(YOU CAN DO A SIMPLE SEAT STANDER AND AWW A SHOW BUT IF YOU DO THAT AT A COMP NO ONE WILL EVEN TURN A HEAD!!!

As i remember i waxed you at starboys with a bs run in the rain oh yeah i even did a tank dangler dont start calling names when you have no room to talk. I felt bad for you when you got hurt, I tried to be cool with you when i got to talk to you in ohio. Now i realize your just a dick. **** off dude!

heres the deal i have complete respect for BILL D, NICK APEX,ERNIE VIGEL, SAVAGE LIN, NUMBER 2, LUKE DUKE, BRIAN BUBBASH, DAN JACKSON, ETC.

if they wanna go make money they can i've tried to book nick, joe tneck, kane, a ton of people for shows i'll be the first to help out. I also spent 3600.00 the last trip i took to all the comps with joe vert, tice and foto. So why would i spend money when i'm making it? i've done hichair circles, 50/50 cirles, all that bs a year ago. I also broke my back rolling stoppies... point being is I have a life now so if i choose to ride my bike and make money instead of getting hurt for nothing... I'll make it to as many xdl's as possible but if i'm getting paid to be somewhere else i'll do it in a second. I've always been a fan of xdl but even if you win you can't cover the cost of just getting there.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
im sure it was more than that seeing as Tony posted in another thread that his standard fee for going overseas is $40g's
thats a default on a contract not a show fee

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...cked-curb.html

that is the thread

Last edited by Tony L; 09-05-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
4 weeks to china to ride bikes for 1500? **** sign me up haha. better than 1580 for 4 weeks in iraq dodging bullets..
+1

sounds like a paid vacation!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

who makes a living?

Teach,
Joe Vertical
Kane
Darius
Nick Apex
Edub
Ryan s.
Myself
Ac
Pfieffer
Alex Flores
Aaron Colton
the list goes on...
I'm willing to bet most have other "ventures"
Old 09-05-2008, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1

sounds like a paid vacation!
until your chinese mechanic fails to tighten a oil drain plug and you end up in a chinese hospital.....think that's a vacation?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
and tony i am coming over with a empty truck
i got my monthly shipment today you bring cookies and its on!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:24 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by billy da kid
damn it d lash what ya do?
l3 burst fracture test riding a bike last year
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	back xray2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	213496  

Quick Reply: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!