Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:53 PM

636squid is a decent person
Re: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Dude, your intellect and sense of humor is WWWAAAYYY above this squid. He has no idea what he's talking about, did you read his garbage in the "Who are you gonna vote for thread?"
Toatally DUDE, I mean those facts that I posted were insane. Wheres all your intelligent input Mr. Farley.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:24 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

................ im going riding tonight!!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM

Me too and I'm doing it for free!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:28 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

but im doing whoolies
Old 09-06-2008, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
but im doing whoolies
I'm going to give it hell!!!! Are you talking about mamoths.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:40 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lenzin
OUCH!
As for the bud you speak of here in British Columbia I hear is the best in the world....too bad I dont touch that ****.

Dude are you crazy? touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:23 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You are thinking of "GRAPE DRANK"!!!!
Originally Posted by *Tanus*
sugar! water! and purple!
my fav!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:51 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

sorry tonyL it was me! with my highchair 1 handed rev limiter coaster scrapes and seatstander podium no handed stoppies
Old 09-06-2008, 10:27 PM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

damn this whole thread makes me realise why i just ride for fun anymore
Old 09-06-2008, 11:36 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
Dude are you crazy? touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

All I can think about while reading this thread is when A.C. came over here to compete. I very seriuosly doubt he ever did it for the money! He's a prime example of someone that rides for the love of it and I'm sure he did plenty of shows for cheap or FREE just to show what he loves to other people.

I don't know you (TONYL) and it's not my business BUT....

IMO if you have a wife and kid then you need to grow up and get a real job so that you can give them a comfortable life instead of worrying about how much you are gonna suck out of a show. That's pretty selfish to make them do without (or chance of) just so you can show off your whoolies and feel like you deserve big bank. Side note: Maybe try and focus on getting more money from more sponsors instead of trying to make a living off shows.

I came to a point in my life where I had to choose what is most important; ride every day all day have a blast and eventually become a "has been" or focus on bettering myself in my career that i will retire from and at the same time provide for my new family which is far more important to me than trying to live my childish dreams.

Kinda makes me think about what McCain said in his speech the other night....
"The happiest people are those that serve a cause greater than themselves"

I mean if your single then by all means live it up while you can but don't let it hold your future back in the mean time because remember, you will always need to have something to fall back on when the **** hits the fan.

I ride every chance I get for myself and will probably never be as good of a rider as alot of you guys, and yes I have a little envy for those of you that get to live this short lived dream but it's not as important as my family.

Anyways, sorry if I offend you that's just my feeling about it.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by THORPE
All I can think about while reading this thread is when A.C. came over here to compete. I very seriuosly doubt he ever did it for the money! He's a prime example of someone that rides for the love of it and I'm sure he did plenty of shows for cheap or FREE just to show what he loves to other people.

IMO if you have a wife and kid then you need to grow up and get a real job so that you can give them a comfortable life instead of worrying about how much you are gonna suck out of a show. That's pretty selfish to make them do without (or chance of) just so you can show off your whoolies and feel like you deserve big bank. Side note: Maybe try and focus on getting more money from more sponsors instead of trying to make a living off shows.

I came to a point in my life where I had to choose what is most important; ride every day all day have a blast and eventually become a "has been" or focus on bettering myself in my career that i will retire from and at the same time provide for my new family which is far more important to me than trying to live my childish dreams.

I mean if your single then by all means live it up while you can but don't let it hold your future back in the mean time because remember, you will always need to have something to fall back on when the **** hits the fan.

I ride every chance I get for myself and will probably never be as good of a rider as alot of you guys, and yes I have a little envy for those of you that get to live this short lived dream but it's not as important as my family.

Anyways, sorry if I offend you that's just my feeling about it.
+10000000. Respect.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:56 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Tony L
This message is hidden because stock05 is on your ignore list.
seriously these guys are too much.
Originally Posted by DLISH
1- Its deff. getting harder to earn a buck riding these days
2- Stock is a meanie
you look like ******* gallagher in your avatar.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:51 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=THORPE;3497382]All I can think about while reading this thread is when A.C. came over here to compete. I very seriuosly doubt he ever did it for the money! He's a prime example of someone that rides for the love of it and I'm sure he did plenty of shows for cheap or FREE just to show what he loves to other people.

AC and Pfieffer both were paid to come by colbert or in one way or another you dont think Pfieffer gets a fat check every month from BMW?

you will always need to have something to fall back on when the **** hits the fan.

I'm a Registered and Certified Site Development Engineer with a minor in Business Management.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: people have their opinions you can ride for fun or ride for money. I choose to now ride for money, its worth it to me. if other people want to stay in a parking lot and never leave their town thats cool. I just always wanted something bigger and I made it happen. Hate if you want i'm the one doing it and getting paid to ride... anyone who hates on that is obviously jealous.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:28 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
you look like ******* gallagher in your avatar.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by Tony L
BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: people have their opinions you can ride for fun or ride for money. I choose to now ride for money, its worth it to me. if other people want to stay in a parking lot and never leave their town thats cool. I just always wanted something bigger and I made it happen. Hate if you want i'm the one doing it and getting paid to ride... anyone who hates on that is obviously jealous.

THere was no hate in my post and i did say I'm sorry if I had offended you with my opinion.

My main point was the fact that your family has to do without or have a chance of doing without while you play.

And I also admited I have a little envy of people who ride for a living but its' not as important as my family.

One one more thing, DO YOU STILL RIDE FOR THE LOVE OR THE MONEY?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i have no envy of anyone that rides for a living.... simply because I RIDE FOR FUN, i dont want that lifestyle....

this way i dont have to look like a little bitch on SL
Old 09-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Thread Killer!!!

As long as that was no way intended towards me then +1
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THORPE
As long as that was no way intended towards me then +1
lol naw..... you aren't the one complaining about something totally ******* stupid
Old 09-07-2008, 07:41 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

apparently, big letters get the point across in this thread...

Quick Reply: Undercutting Other Riders !!!!