Just Lost My Spot Right Before Indy

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:17 PM

jbstunts is a decent person
Just Lost My Spot Right Before Indy

so i just get to the spot after puttin new motor in and dont even have time to get the motor warmed up and this PIG runs up on me like i was robbin the place and tells me to get my license and he will talk to me. so i give it to him he runs me then proceeds to tell me that they have had complaints about burnouts wich caras come and do at my lot. i proceeded to tell him that i have done a few cause i didnt wanna lie to his face when it was obvious there were bike marks. but they are all from drifting anyways he tells me he doesnt care if i ride there as long as no burnouts but i dont trust the rest of the shitty pigs in my town so now im FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKEEEEEDDDD. SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT. on a side note i think my pos is finnally runnin right :YEAH
Old 09-04-2008, 10:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Just Lost My Spot Right Before Indy

**** it.. Rock it till he kicks you for real
Old 09-04-2008, 10:36 PM

C_B_R_RR is a decent person

sounds like he was prety cool the owners just dont want marks on the lot. cant argue w/ that

Last edited by C_B_R_RR; 09-04-2008 at 10:37 PM. Reason: w
Old 09-04-2008, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by nags
**** it.. Rock it till he kicks you for real
these *********** are lible to impound my **** then try and keep it for as long as they can cause of no registration, and i cant risk that **** right before indy im ****** stressed cause now i have to go all the way to tulsa to ride this weekend wich is a hour and a half and my run is def not " polished" yet
Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn son... was hopin to come down this weekend and ride with ya.. my bikes finally done cept i need a chain but i can buy one tomorrow, sux bro
Old 09-04-2008, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by C_B_R_RR
sounds like he was prety cool the owners just dont want marks on the lot. cant argue w/ that
yea, HE was pretty cool and i understood his and their point but its the rest of them i dont trust
Old 09-04-2008, 11:03 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jb420
these *********** are lible to impound my **** then try and keep it for as long as they can cause of no registration, and i cant risk that **** right before indy im ****** stressed cause now i have to go all the way to tulsa to ride this weekend wich is a hour and a half and my run is def not " polished" yet
THIS IS FOR YOU BUDDY!!!

Name:  S7300591-2.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  32.0 KB

it'll be alright jb

GRAHAM
Old 09-04-2008, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS FOR YOU BUDDY!!!

it'll be alright jb

GRAHAM
it would be if i could pick that **** from the screen u got a spot, if so im on my way
Old 09-04-2008, 11:12 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point

Plenty of spots here in the Rock...hell the cops dont trip when we ride fiddys on the streets so why would they trip when we ride a lot that is cool with it...you guys should come down
Old 09-04-2008, 11:23 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

We got drifters commin to our spot all the time when we're not there, the cops know it's not us you can look at the marks. So we don't do burnouts at that spot cause it's right in town it's not big deal.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:38 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by XtraMedium
Plenty of spots here in the Rock...hell the cops dont trip when we ride fiddys on the streets so why would they trip when we ride a lot that is cool with it...you guys should come down
Yeah, Cops don't Trip on us for Fiddy's Either on the street or my spot. But they tend to get a little upset at me when Im riding. No Waivier of Course but they always run us off and we usually only get about 20 mins of riding in before they come and try to **** with us(Maybe we should Quiet our **** down). Kinda bullshit it you ask me.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

We rolled into one of our spots today... the business owner comes out and says.... "you guys practicing today?" I was like, yeah, big event coming up... he goes... "well you guys are pretty damn good, good luck, and watch out for my delivery truck".

We rode there for a few months and kept getting booted out by cops and now that the place is actually rented out we havent had a single problem.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by LRMzx636
We rolled into one of our spots today... the business owner comes out and says.... "you guys practicing today?" I was like, yeah, big event coming up... he goes... "well you guys are pretty damn good, good luck, and watch out for my delivery truck".

We rode there for a few months and kept getting booted out by cops and now that the place is actually rented out we havent had a single problem.
thats good to hear