stoppies

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person
Re: stoppies

Originally Posted by joe 33
If you want to learn then hit me up man if you live in K.O. I'm no pro but I can help you with basic stuff like this question at least.

It's not that big of a town and nobody else stunts besides me and a couple of guys starting to learn. I've given you my contact info before or just hit me up on this thread at least.

I've got legit spot to ride :YEAH Good luck practicing without one I've already burnt all the chances for get out of jail free passes in this town.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:05 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by joe 33
Can somebody tell me if F4I is suitable for long stoppies
wel, it kinda is..: http://movie.rwpstuntriding.com/RWP-...toppieclip.wmv

its got an rc51 frontend on it though.. but i did pretty good on the stock stuff, tweeked it a little :YEAH
Old 09-02-2008, 03:23 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Why , are you obsessed with kane or sumthing?
haha no my names Kane... and take a look at his bike its pink...
Old 09-02-2008, 04:40 PM

dankan is a decent person

Originally Posted by da Liks
wel, it kinda is..: http://movie.rwpstuntriding.com/RWP-...toppieclip.wmv

its got an rc51 frontend on it though.. but i did pretty good on the stock stuff, tweeked it a little :YEAH
no,no,no f4i for stoppies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPfKeL-PdA
Old 09-02-2008, 05:22 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

like what the others said, and practice practice practice
Old 09-02-2008, 05:38 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

any bike can be stoppied its if you have the ***** to grab that lever lock your elbows and rock out.

well when you flip be sure to post video or pics
Old 09-02-2008, 09:06 PM

Old 09-03-2008, 04:51 PM

joe 33 is a decent person

Originally Posted by dankan
hahhaha
Old 09-03-2008, 07:37 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

even with a different front end(954), this bike(F4I) is NOT good for this purpose..is my opinion.
sittin here bitchin about it finding fault in the machine isnt gonna do ****.. endos are trickie but thats what makes them so much fun, u just gotta practice alot, its not the bike its the rider
Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
sittin here bitchin about it finding fault in the machine isnt gonna do ****.. endos are trickie but thats what makes them so much fun, u just gotta practice alot, its not the bike its the rider
NO,NO,NO
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

my boy chris from CIX beat bill d in the longest stoppie comp in ohio at stuntfest and bill was on his r6 and chris was on his F4i with 954 front end so obviously the its not impossible to roll long stoppies a f4i
Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
my boy chris from CIX beat bill d in the longest stoppie comp in ohio at stuntfest and bill was on his r6 and chris was on his F4i with 954 front end so obviously the its not impossible to roll long stoppies a f4i
No disrespect to CIX Chris, cause he def beat Bill D, but 425 isnt that far at all... especially from 300. Doubling ur take off distance (at least) is kind of the rule of thumb with stoppies. And NO, f4i's are not great stoppie bikes... the rake of the bike and the placement of the motor in the frame is horrible. Thats why most people usually keep them on the rear wheel
Old 09-05-2008, 11:26 AM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Alright for some reason am I doing my stoppies wrong? Just started stunting about a week ago.... rolling them about 45-55 Ft.
I have my a$$ touching the the back of the seat going around 35mph then I hold the clutch in and bounce on the seat and throw my weight forward. Alot of times my tire lock or I gets up way to fast. Is there another method I can use like not bouncing? The guys in these vids dont look like they bounce so what should I do?
Thanks Dan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaSz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKZt...eature=related

Last edited by wheelie_king; 09-05-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:35 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Alright for some reason am I doing my stoppies wrong? Just started stunting about a week ago.... rolling them about 45-55 Ft.
I have my a$$ touching the the back of the seat going around 35mph then I hold the clutch in and bounce on the seat and throw my weight forward. Alot of times my tire lock or I gets up way to fast. Is there another method I can use like not bouncing? The guys in these vids dont look like they bounce so what should I do?
Thanks Dan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaSz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKZt...eature=related
practice practice practice just need to learn where the brake grabs and where u can drag it
Old 09-05-2008, 12:22 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ROWDY
No disrespect to CIX Chris, cause he def beat Bill D, but 425 isnt that far at all... especially from 300. Doubling ur take off distance (at least) is kind of the rule of thumb with stoppies. And NO, f4i's are not great stoppie bikes... the rake of the bike and the placement of the motor in the frame is horrible. Thats why most people usually keep them on the rear wheel
I'm guessing the guy making this post, isn't even rocking 50 foot endo's yet..

Thats why I say the f4i is perfectly fine for what hes doing.. Untill he is rocking some distance, he should just leave it stock, and practice..

Thats my opinion at least... I wouldn't be buying a bike just for endo's if I couldn't already rock 200foot +
Old 09-05-2008, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
practice practice practice just need to learn where the brake grabs and where u can drag it
Do I have to bounce or just lean my weight forward and press the break? Also Do I have to lock my arms or keep them bent?
Old 09-06-2008, 01:20 PM

can somone help me???
Old 09-06-2008, 01:28 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

ok, get goin 30+ mph, whereever speed ur comfetable at, using 2 fingers pull in a godd bit of brake and while pulling in shift ur weight forward to where ur slightly off the seat, keep a slight bend in ur arms keeping them stiff. as u reach the desired height ur comfterable with, ease off and bearly glide the brake. u kind of have to figure it out from there on ur own
Old 09-06-2008, 02:45 PM

sjanmaruk is a decent person

I think this guy is a little insane in tha head...some rainman **** if u ask me!....
Old 09-06-2008, 02:53 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Do I have to bounce or just lean my weight forward and press the break? Also Do I have to lock my arms or keep them bent?
theres a couple different styles some guys dont bounce some do. im a big dude i dont bounce i throw my weight forward while putting the brake on get up and to balance point as fast as possible. Always keep your arms locked when there not you will get headshake and wobble.

Quick Reply: stoppies