cops fucked me

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:49 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person
cops fucked me

so lastnight i went riding at a local bikenight that said we can practice there on fridays. went there previous week and cops came but no issues to my knowledge i was drifting an makeing all kinds of noise, an no issue. fast forward to this past friday. i get there an scott had already been stunting and so i unloead an start riding. the guy in charge of bikenight comes an says hi then i start getn crazy. well 5 minutes later ghetto bird an 5 cop cars appear. i figure no big deal ill load up an get out of here.
well cop tells me to stop an takes my license. meanwhile scott loads up an and is driving past me an all the cops who have now surrounded my truck..

so then they tell me they are charging me with reckless driving and impound my bike for 30 days. so i try an talk my way outta it but nope no way. he said if i owned the lot it would be ok. but since i jus have permission then its considered a street?! i had signed a waiver for the owner to be abl;e to ride there. but ofcourse the owner was no were to be seen at this time. but there supposed to have permits to provide entertainm,ent. well i was supposed to be That, but i dunno how that permit stuff works.

i dont know what else, im sure i left out alot of details. but basically im pissed. and not sure what i can do.

oh they also had me on video driving in there with a suspended license an video of me riding..

can they do this? well i mean i know they can, cause they did. but do i have any chance at getn my bike back before 30 days an fighting the ticket?

help...

pretty depressing to not be able to ride that long, not to mention i want to be able to practice for XDL phoniex
Old 08-30-2008, 11:54 PM

joeyt323 is a decent person
Re: cops fucked me

all i got to say is that **** sucks, but i would assume if your in a lot u can't get in trouble it s not a street so i would defenetly fight it and bring that waiver when you do fight it but i don't know a lot abou t that stuff but thats what i would do, cops suck
Old 08-30-2008, 11:59 PM
i dont ride whillies

moto_223 is a decent person

same type of **** happened to me last month i go to court on the 9th to fight it, here wreckless is mandatory 90 days suspended license

ya i dont know alot about the subject either, was hoping someone else would haha. but thats what i figured private property would be a diffrent situation....

i defiently want to fight it thou
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

steal your bike out of impound...otherwise you're not getting it back unless you have a good lawyer.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by EZEC
steal your bike out of impound...otherwise you're not getting it back unless you have a good lawyer.
ya but even in the situation you think so?

i mean if i was killn the streets **** id understand. but i was basically doing a bikenight show... and i get fucked. haha **** i wanna sue the burger place it was at hah
Old 08-31-2008, 12:06 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

the entrances from the lot to the street need to be blocked off, so that people can't just drive into the lot and possibly be in harms way.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:15 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

cops do as they please.....typical......this is some bullshit though, if i were you i would be playing the "professional stunt rider" role HARD CORE.....ask to talk to police chiefs, start name dropping, call lawyers who you may be friends with.....if you have any dealerships that sponsor you, ask them what lawyers they use.....most have a lawyer on the pay roll practically.......and most of all.....good luck bro, cops make the rules and sometimes they can be shady, some near by neighbor prolly dished out a hundo spot to them to get you out of there.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:26 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if the parking lot is blocked off to the public then you are ok as far as that goes but the driving on a suspended ....eh well your probably fucked there ..

if the parking lot wasn't blocked off do what ryan said and play it like the owner is responsable for the event [bike night] and he should have blocked it off ...

bottom line cops suck dick , i mean ******* with you for stunting at a bike night where you have permission to ride is straight up ******* bull **** .
Old 08-31-2008, 01:44 AM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

fight it like 2 hillbillys fight over the last 1/4 oz of moonshine!
tell us how it ends up.
and from now on take cones in your truck.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:57 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

if the court systems are anything like they are here you wont get a hearing for weeks. I'd go to the police station and talk to the chief. Have a copy of the waiver and plead your case to him.

Explain him you were there for bike night had permission to do what you were doing by the owner on private property.

as far as the driving on a suspended license goes your friend ralph drove u there lol
Old 08-31-2008, 02:00 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

from what i understand in florida anyway. cones are not good enough even if they were out. it needs to be completely fenced off to not be considered public access. good luck. it sounds like the cops out there are shadier than in Florida. here they would not spend the money for the ghetto bird to be up for that

anyway it is
Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 AM

trickdaddy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

federal law states unless its a state or federal maintain property it is considered private property! if what this cop said was true then everyone drinking at someone elses house would get public drunk tickets i assure you he is wrong no matter what state your in unless you dont have permission or permits all he can do is say pack it up

all pigs are full of
Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

There is no such thing as a legal spot to ride no matter who gives you permission.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:18 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I went through about the same ****! take it to court and they will through it out ... bring in stuff you have from the owner ....
Old 08-31-2008, 02:37 AM

dj_5 is a decent person

Man something in that sort happened here at a local bike night. The Harley shop here holds a sport bike night every Wednesday night. anywho they set the lot up really small and the harley shop was letting ppl get way to close to the stunt riders they had there. Well some little girl on a bicycle rides right up next to one of the riders while he was on a stoppie. he lets off the brakes and tries to swerve at last minute to avoid hitting the girl well the bike fell over and landed on the little girl. The headers of his bike was on her chest. Well the girls parents were pissed and was wanting to sue. The police said that since he had signed a waiver all responibility was on the riders now and they were liable for everything. But the stunt crew was in disagreement because they had requested that they block off more of the lot so that this type of thing wouldnt happen but they wouldnt. I dont see how the police could say it was the riders fault when it was in a closed off section with road cones and all and the girl went into the closed off section. So it was all kind of a fucked up situation and basically it just comes down to cops can do what ever they want. I know this is different than your situation but still kinda a fucked up ordeal.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:44 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dj_5
Man something in that sort happened here at a local bike night. The Harley shop here holds a sport bike night every Wednesday night. anywho they set the lot up really small and the harley shop was letting ppl get way to close to the stunt riders they had there. Well some little girl on a bicycle rides right up next to one of the riders while he was on a stoppie. he lets off the brakes and tries to swerve at last minute to avoid hitting the girl well the bike fell over and landed on the little girl. The headers of his bike was on her chest. Well the girls parents were pissed and was wanting to sue. The police said that since he had signed a waiver all responibility was on the riders now and they were liable for everything. But the stunt crew was in disagreement because they had requested that they block off more of the lot so that this type of thing wouldnt happen but they wouldnt. I dont see how the police could say it was the riders fault when it was in a closed off section with road cones and all and the girl went into the closed off section. So it was all kind of a fucked up situation and basically it just comes down to cops can do what ever they want. I know this is different than your situation but still kinda a fucked up ordeal.
thats why it has to be fenced or completely barricaded off so people can not wonder on to the surface. you do not see one spot on a real race course where people could get on it do you
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
thats why it has to be fenced or completely barricaded off so people can not wonder on to the surface. you do not see one spot on a real race course where people could get on it do you
ever been to a rally race??? We have the north american rally series stop in maine and they are going down normal town roads at 100+ with people lining both sides of the roads . . . thats as real of a race as it gets.....

as far as the little girl goes maybe superstar mom and dad should have been watchin there ******* kid. parents so quick to point the finger
Old 08-31-2008, 03:04 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by wheelburns
ever been to a rally race??? We have the north american rally series stop in maine and they are going down normal town roads at 100+ with people lining both sides of the roads . . . thats as real of a race as it gets.....

as far as the little girl goes maybe superstar mom and dad should have been watchin there ******* kid. parents so quick to point the finger
thats where alot of money and permits where spent to get that set up proper. You are also talking about Maine not California or Florida where there are more people in one city than in the whole state of Maine all the road coarses that are set up for formula one, indy car are always completely blocked from public access. I don't think kyle should have got fucked like that. but you can guarantee that more of this is coming in florida when the new law starts in October. i know i will be riding my bike to the spot so i can RUN
Old 08-31-2008, 03:05 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
driving in there with a suspended license an video of me riding..
suspended license? around here they slap the cuffs on your ***. hate to say it but, consider yourself somewhat lucky. Get a lawyer, pay some fines and fight getting your bike back.

something like this happened at a spot I was at with some buddies who had permission from the owner and we where doing our thing and a trooper actually followed me while I was doing a spreader and cuts me off saying "you're not allowed to be here..blah..blah.blah". the owner pulls up, walks to the trooper's car and tells her this is his property and he gave us permission. The trooper said ok and drove away. I guess it all depends. good luck and keep us posted.

Quick Reply: cops fucked me