cops fucked me

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 04:35 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person
Re: cops fucked me

Originally Posted by Scott-
the hole thing was shitty i feal bad for you dog i still dont understand why they didnt **** with me

im glad they didnt. rather it be jus me then both us.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
if you can prove that you have permisson, were on private property, and that the cops did not wittness you drop your bike at any time.. as well that you have entered a competition on your bike for money..

if you can prove all of the above, not only can you get the ticket dropped you can call the impound officer for the dept that had your bike impounded, and not only will he have to release your bike, they will pay the impound fees..

wont cost you anything but a headache and time..

i know this for fact cause same thing happened to me at the alton spot in irvine 2 years ago..

now go do work!

-kane

did you go to court right away an do this or did you go to irvine police?

cause some people say go talk to the watch commander of ontario PD... or theres a car detective for the task force i guess that they got out here now tryn to stop all the hooligans on the highways......... and they got me.....................
Old 08-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
did you go to court right away an do this or did you go to irvine police?

cause some people say go talk to the watch commander of ontario PD... or theres a car detective for the task force i guess that they got out here now tryn to stop all the hooligans on the highways......... and they got me.....................
i called the irvine police dept the next day, and got in touch with the impound officer.. a desk job officer.. told them i needed my bike because it was my income and set a meeting.. went down to the dept and showed them mags with me in em and my calendar stating i had a competition comming up and needed the bike. i also told them about having permission in the lot, and how the cop even though wrote me for wreckless.. couldnt pin in on me..

wreckless is defined as operating a vehicle above ones own ability, with blatent disregard for people, or public property..

so as long as the cop doesnt see you wreck, you were below 15 mph (posted speedlimit in a parking lot) not doing a burnout, and were away from ppl and property wrecklesses are easy to beat.. (ive had over 16)

state your case and emphasis you need your bike back asap and they they unlawfully took it. the impound officer will release your bike and they cover the costs..

-kane
Old 08-31-2008, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i called the irvine police dept the next day, and got in touch with the impound officer.. a desk job officer.. told them i needed my bike because it was my income and set a meeting.. went down to the dept and showed them mags with me in em and my calendar stating i had a competition comming up and needed the bike. i also told them about having permission in the lot, and how the cop even though wrote me for wreckless.. couldnt pin in on me..

wreckless is defined as operating a vehicle above ones own ability, with blatent disregard for people, or public property..

so as long as the cop doesnt see you wreck, you were below 15 mph (posted speedlimit in a parking lot) not doing a burnout, and were away from ppl and property wrecklesses are easy to beat.. (ive had over 16)

state your case and emphasis you need your bike back asap and they they unlawfully took it. the impound officer will release your bike and they cover the costs..

-kane

well i was near a bunch of people cause its a bikenight. and i was drifting alil.......

thanks for the info thou. as soon as i get the waiver i will be heading to ontario PD
Old 08-31-2008, 05:02 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

damn that sucks kyle.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:15 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

well i was near a bunch of people cause its a bikenight. and i was drifting alil.......

thanks for the info thou. as soon as i get the waiver i will be heading to ontario PD
dude cops love to **** people for showin there *** i know this!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:47 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
dude cops love to **** people for showin there *** i know this!

Im sure you do
Old 09-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Kyle, just paypal me some cash and I'll come whack some fuzz and pull a gone in 60 seconds
Old 09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BOYD
Kyle, just paypal me some cash and I'll come whack some fuzz and pull a gone in 60 seconds
hahaha get em boyd
Old 09-01-2008, 01:01 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Kane's post is spot on, so is Ryan's, and Roger's...
and all this is just a bunch of bullshit.
Makes me nervous to ride any lot where they do business on the inside.. I like the vacant buildings...

But no, just like Kane and Ry-guy said....I'd try it on your own first and play the "PRO" rider route all the way!! Just make sure you can back it up with a legit calender or competition schedule, or proof of you competing before at least.... and maybe even proof of shows youv'e done, sponsor list, just whatever credentials you can get together. Try goin straight to the DA, and argue that you were doin a legitimate show and ask what are the proper steps you must do if your's werent right so that you can avoid this in future venues, or even practicing... just ask them if you aren't supposed to do this in that type of environement, then where are you supposed to do it?? Surely not on the highway or streets??

And if that doesn't work then lawyer up and don't just seek your bike... threaten wanting compensation for loss of wages, and projected winnings purse, or something along those lines. And let them know that you are not willing to back down.

The only downfall is money, and your driving on suspended can question your credibility. But IMO, the right lawyer could argue that, that charge could be considered "fruit from the poisionus tree...."
Like if they served a search warrant for a person at your home and arrested you for a bag of pot in your sock drawer... no way could that person have ben hiding in your sock drawer, and they never shouldv'e opened it... So, they took "fruit from the poisionus tree"... it's then dropped.. but your still out your bag of pot... make sense???

It all becomes a probable cause thing then I'd guess on that one for ya.
I'd try to get the video evidence to be deemed unadmissable in court on the grounds of the intial charge being unjust or unlawful.

What sucks, is I almost guarantee that the weekend before when ya'll were riding that you probably pissed someone off then and they were waiting to swoop in on you. Either someone that was there, or someone knows someone and lives close to the location and was disturbed by the noise, or maybe you got a little close to someone during a drifting sesh.. just whatever. Think about it.... did you do anything that weekend you could think of that may have offended anyone?? Even someone you may know??
But, I would be willing to bet it's over someone hatin, rather than you just got tagged by random or something.

I'm super curious as to how this is going to turn out... It's a shame cuz you are one of those guys that picks up on **** so damn fast that a month without your bike can be the difference in placing at XDL and not. Plus it really lets you know how we are all in jepordy of having this exact same thing happen to us all for trying stay off the streets... but they are actually having an opposite effect...
It's just like Durty636 said... it's going to put alot of us off the trailers and truck beds, and BACK on the streets runnin and **** if they continue to kick us off the lots!!
keep us all posted on how this turns out. I hate that for ya man, good luck!
Old 09-01-2008, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Kane's post is spot on, so is Ryan's, and Roger's...
and all this is just a bunch of bullshit.
Makes me nervous to ride any lot where they do business on the inside.. I like the vacant buildings...

But no, just like Kane and Ry-guy said....I'd try it on your own first and play the "PRO" rider route all the way!! Just make sure you can back it up with a legit calender or competition schedule, or proof of you competing before at least.... and maybe even proof of shows youv'e done, sponsor list, just whatever credentials you can get together. Try goin straight to the DA, and argue that you were doin a legitimate show and ask what are the proper steps you must do if your's werent right so that you can avoid this in future venues, or even practicing... just ask them if you aren't supposed to do this in that type of environement, then where are you supposed to do it?? Surely not on the highway or streets??

And if that doesn't work then lawyer up and don't just seek your bike... threaten wanting compensation for loss of wages, and projected winnings purse, or something along those lines. And let them know that you are not willing to back down.

The only downfall is money, and your driving on suspended can question your credibility. But IMO, the right lawyer could argue that, that charge could be considered "fruit from the poisionus tree...."
Like if they served a search warrant for a person at your home and arrested you for a bag of pot in your sock drawer... no way could that person have ben hiding in your sock drawer, and they never shouldv'e opened it... So, they took "fruit from the poisionus tree"... it's then dropped.. but your still out your bag of pot... make sense???

It all becomes a probable cause thing then I'd guess on that one for ya.
I'd try to get the video evidence to be deemed unadmissable in court on the grounds of the intial charge being unjust or unlawful.

What sucks, is I almost guarantee that the weekend before when ya'll were riding that you probably pissed someone off then and they were waiting to swoop in on you. Either someone that was there, or someone knows someone and lives close to the location and was disturbed by the noise, or maybe you got a little close to someone during a drifting sesh.. just whatever. Think about it.... did you do anything that weekend you could think of that may have offended anyone?? Even someone you may know??
But, I would be willing to bet it's over someone hatin, rather than you just got tagged by random or something.

I'm super curious as to how this is going to turn out... It's a shame cuz you are one of those guys that picks up on **** so damn fast that a month without your bike can be the difference in placing at XDL and not. Plus it really lets you know how we are all in jepordy of having this exact same thing happen to us all for trying stay off the streets... but they are actually having an opposite effect...
It's just like Durty636 said... it's going to put alot of us off the trailers and truck beds, and BACK on the streets runnin and **** if they continue to kick us off the lots!!
keep us all posted on how this turns out. I hate that for ya man, good luck!

thanks ya i got some **** to do today, but later im gonna get together all my "proof of pro" i can find haha. wont be as easy if i was kane or jason britton hahah but hopefully i can find proof....
Old 09-01-2008, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by BOYD
"whack some fuzz" ?!?!

haha sounds funnny
Old 09-01-2008, 01:40 PM

Schmack is a decent person

thanks ya i got some **** to do today, but later im gonna get together all my "proof of pro" i can find haha. wont be as easy if i was kane or jason britton hahah but hopefully i can find proof....
I can think of 3 flyers off the top of my head that have you listed as participating in a stunt show for the event. Plus you were at XDL. Should be a start anyway!