There ARE good cops out there.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 10:01 PM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person
There ARE good cops out there.....

I absolutely hated cops and had no respect for them up until now:

Two days ago I was riding my TTR on the road in my village...pulled a nice long wheelie, put it down to stop at an intersection, and as I put it down I see a cop car. He pointed towards the nearest parking lot and drove towards it. There were other cars coming so I had nowhere to go. I waiting till the cars were gone and went to the parking lot to talk to the officer. He told me to keep it in the ditch and let me go.

I went for a trip with a friend today and was doing 175km'h around a corner....started to slow down coming out of the corner and BAM, see a freakin cop car again. Sure enough the lights came on......I guess I could've ran, but it was an open highway with no villages or roads around so I decided not to. Pull over and sure enough she clocked me going 152km'h in a 100 zone. She told us she didn't have the time to give us a ticket and let us go with a warning.

**** I must be the luckiest guy ever. I've done way lesser things and have always gotten tickets...but the last 2 days were just awesome. Anybody else got good stories about getting away with stupid things?
Old 08-30-2008, 10:05 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: There ARE good cops out there.....

yeah we all know that..but most are not
Old 08-31-2008, 12:37 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

3rd time is a charm same thing happend with me but the 3rd one gets u it will be a badass fine 2 not a small 1
Old 08-31-2008, 12:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I was behind a trailer on a podunk road in GA this week when chunks of rock started falling out. I decided to pass the truck and as I got beside it the vinyl side started bulging out where whatever was inside tipped over. I was like **** having that fall on my new truck so I sped up. As soon as I got passed the truck, there is a cop. I gopt caught for 71 in a 55. I tried explaining what had happend but he was having no part of it.

So as he is bringing me my ticket, the truck had turned around to come back to the truck stop right by where I had pulled over. I pointed out the truck had lost a huge portion of his load, and the cop says, "If I had known all that I would have let you go"

The cop saw the bike in the back and kept going on about how cool Jason Brittons show is and he must have huge brass *****. **** Richland Florida and Officer Lent.

edit-most of the cops we encounter in the lot are super cool though.

Last edited by Compton82; 08-31-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

in my county, i have to admit, probably 80% of the cops I encounter are cool like that. kind of weird
Old 08-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

my county is cool but the countys that surround the one im in are gay as richard simmons.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trz
3rd time is a charm same thing happend with me but the 3rd one gets u it will be a badass fine 2 not a small 1

im going to cuff your monkey *** come to NC derrek please!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

THIS IS FOR ALL THE LITTLE PIGGIS OUT THERE!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:19 PM

trickdaddy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know about good but i will admit too lazy or to stupid to do anything
Old 08-31-2008, 03:30 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

why do people hate on cops soo bad???

dont people know there are cop stunters!

that are on stuntlife?

but what ever FTP ( **** the People)

hahah
Old 08-31-2008, 04:44 PM

636squid is a decent person

I generally don't get fucked with at my spots, just told to leave, but on the streets it's a whole different story. Now that I said that I'll probally get fucked tonight, not riding during the day it's to ******* hot!!!! For the most part cops suck!!!!!!!!