Is anyone rocking Darwin bars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 12:31 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Is anyone rocking Darwin bars?

Anyone rocking the Darwin Bars from full throttle yet?

Are they worth it?

Also anyone running the 50mm Fork extension's??

Whats better??

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 08-29-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Is anyone rocking Darwin bars?

there was thread the other day some where ......uk section maybe , i don't remember ..

ok no help from me sorry....lol
Old 08-29-2008, 01:50 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i had that thread and everyone basiacly said to run the hohey triple. No one said i have the fork extenders, even tho they look pretty trick to me.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

wth are darwin bars?
Old 08-29-2008, 02:38 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/213
Old 08-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

they look cool. Just to expensive for my budget
Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I ran them for about 2 months, loved them at first, but ended up going back to flipped clip on's. Never had any problems out of them though
Old 08-29-2008, 04:30 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

jeeez, $280 for a set of 1 1/8" pro tapers cut in half!

Thats all I see when I look at the pic..

edit: oh nevermind, its the clamp and all.. Thats pretty tight, but still not worth $280 to me
Old 08-29-2008, 06:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

whats does the hohey triple and db bars end up costing in the end?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i rocked em for a few months but then went back to clip ons. ill sell you the set i have if you want em.

Name:  Picture008.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  116.4 KB
Old 08-29-2008, 06:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh and i wanna get rid of the speedo bracket. i dont rock the speedo on there no mo.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:10 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Towlieee
jeeez, $280 for a set of 1 1/8" pro tapers cut in half!

Thats all I see when I look at the pic..

edit: oh nevermind, its the clamp and all.. Thats pretty tight, but still not worth $280 to me
+100
Old 08-30-2008, 08:43 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

they look like weak... seems like a good wreck and you'd **** up alot of expensive ****.. i flipped stock clipon's feels almost the same as any db bar i've had plus you can change the angle
Old 08-30-2008, 09:07 AM
i dont ride whillies

moto_223 is a decent person

villa is rockin that on his gsxr, they look sick as **** wouldnt mind runnin it myself
Old 08-30-2008, 01:39 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i rocked em for a few months but then went back to clip ons. ill sell you the set i have if you want em.

Neal, Those look wide as hell..PM me what your looking to get for them. haha I might even throw em on my 08 600rr if they'll fit?
Old 08-30-2008, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

Theyre definitely not weak. Mine bike has taken a huge beating and theyre still holding up. One bar has a slight tweak in it but that was after 50+ drops from 12 learning rear brake. I'll send you a pm in a second Nate.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:25 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the darwin bars mounted on my 03 636 and love them, rather than a set of dirt bars that are nonadjustable, these are really nice because you can roll the bars forward or back as well as change the sweep from farther out to closer to you also. i got mine for 180 because of a problem i had with my fork sleeves i had to send back to Bill the second time, sold my vortex bars for 100 so i have 80 into um, couldnt beat that. i flipped a stoppie 2 weeks ago and slightly tweaked one of the bars but the clamps got a little rash but everything held up really good. i'd recommend getting a seperate set of bars than what comes with them tho, they are super tall and dont straighten out early so its hard to fit the HB and clutch without them being way to far out, i switched to a pair of protapers.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:42 PM

DeathDealers is a decent person

Theyre definitely not weak. Mine bike has taken a huge beating and theyre still holding up. One bar has a slight tweak in it but that was after 50+ drops from 12 learning rear brake. I'll send you a pm in a second Nate.
Hey OnEWhEeLNEAL didn't you use to own a 06 gsxr 600 with db setup
Old 09-01-2008, 01:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DeathDealers
Hey OnEWhEeLNEAL didn't you use to own a 06 gsxr 600 with db setup
word. i sold it coz i kept breaking things every time i dropped it.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:53 PM

DeathDealers is a decent person

word. i sold it coz i kept breaking things every time i dropped it.
I feel you on that one. Wish I would have gotton my F4I setup before I fucked mine up. Oh well a broken startor cover and new plastics.