I hate do gooders

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 03:33 PM

cbrstunter06 is a decent person
Re: I hate do gooders

Im a wheelie spotter if i see another bike bustin out some **** i will SAFELY follow them for a little ways just to see what kinds of skills they have but im not a dumbass bitch that swerves at you or reports you to the cops... FTP.... the people on bikes in the right are alwas accused of bein wrong... i had a cop tell me that i had a bike capable of doin wheelies so i had to be doin them and i got a ticket i told him next time i will ****** show him it can do wheelies and show him that its easy to leave his *** in the dust :YEAH keep rockin your **** people **** those do gooders
Old 08-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

i am also a wheelie spotter but i find em and follow em and yell out tricks to see if they do em. i followed a guy on a gold painted gsx500f doing SS from red light to redlight i had to have followed him for like 10 miles just watching this dude. that was befor i got my r6 now if i see someone doin **** i ride with them.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:10 PM

clouddomino is a decent person

Just to throw in my **** those people. I don't pack heat, but this is more than enough for people to not **** with you lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cold_Steel_Knives_88BK.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	213232  
Old 08-30-2008, 05:42 PM
**** dem haters!

Lil kev is a decent person

my fav. is throwing their car parts at them, after you pull them off. This fat *** bitch in a durango was sliding while chasing me just to tell me I couldn't do that because it was reckless, I was on a 50! so I called her a stupid ****, told her to call the pigs and spiked her mirror off her windshield, needless to say the cops came and didnt do ****, the law finally fell on my side for once!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

was leaving the local bike nike, which is more like a cruiser fest anymore..... rolling up to the light before entering a 4 lane freeway behind about 6 or 7 cruisers, who were in one lane by the way. as soon as the light turns they split all across the lane an do 10mph under the speed limit on purpose. well i only delt with that for about a mile and banged 2nd right around the right on the shoulder and i was gone, a mile or so down the road was a red light, which i am sitting at and here they come hauling v-twin *** to the light where i sit all by myself. they roll up to my left and everyone of them and their hog ladies on the back M-Fin me threatening to kick my *** **** like that, i was just shaking my head up an down like.. ya...ok... and green it went and i was gone. why must cruiser ppl provoke us, you leave me alone and get the hell out of my way and i wont have to pass you on the shoulder
Old 08-30-2008, 06:21 PM

cbrstunter06 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
was leaving the local bike nike, which is more like a cruiser fest anymore..... rolling up to the light before entering a 4 lane freeway behind about 6 or 7 cruisers, who were in one lane by the way. as soon as the light turns they split all across the lane an do 10mph under the speed limit on purpose. well i only delt with that for about a mile and banged 2nd right around the right on the shoulder and i was gone, a mile or so down the road was a red light, which i am sitting at and here they come hauling v-twin *** to the light where i sit all by myself. they roll up to my left and everyone of them and their hog ladies on the back M-Fin me threatening to kick my *** **** like that, i was just shaking my head up an down like.. ya...ok... and green it went and i was gone. why must cruiser ppl provoke us, you leave me alone and get the hell out of my way and i wont have to pass you on the shoulder
cruiser people are slow you should have blew through the middle doin a hadcore tank wheelie then hauled *** :YEAH
Old 08-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

cruiser people are ******** cause they wish they could do what we do. there beer bellys make it impossible to ride a streetbike. and usually there bitches are too fat to fit on a sportbikes rear seat anyway.

its like
Old 08-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

and when they said they were gunna kick your *** you shulda been like "you'll have to catch me first bitch" and been like bitches!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:22 PM

clouddomino is a decent person

Ok, I got one for you guys while we're on the subject of cruisers.

What's the difference between a Harley-Davidson and a Hoover vacuum????
You can fit 2 dirt bags on a Harley!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:47 PM

timleg is a decent person

I hate it when im just taking it easy in the right lane and some dumbass that just got his bike, wearing flip flops and no helmet, goes by me weaving in and out of lanes and revving his bike up.