What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: I hate do gooders

Originally Posted by f4ibry
maybe he wanted directions! geez
were you talking to me or denis?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:38 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
that would have been about the time i turned around and followed him until he came to a stop then fucked him and his car up, but you kinda deserved it afterall you were doing a christ.
LOL my ***** were hurtin
Old 08-29-2008, 04:38 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

were you talking to me or denis?
u lol

that ****** only wanted one direction.. MINE

Last edited by br denis; 08-29-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:42 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhh guess i should quote from now on, stock i was talkin to u, but it was really not even worth explaining this and responding
Old 08-29-2008, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by f4ibry
ahhh guess i should quote from now on, stock i was talkin to u, but it was really not even worth explaining this and responding
had you posted directly under me, i wouldnt have asked, but since denis types faster than you, i am forced to get a confirmation.

but in response to your comment he was pointing down so i dont think he was asking for directions, maybe he was telling me "look at the asphalt, its black."
Old 08-29-2008, 05:27 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i had the same thing happen to me while doing a SS down the highway. the officer whipped out his badge held it out the window and pointed toward the ground (i assume he was telling me my forks were leaking), i just shook my head no and kept going. then he honked his horn and mouthed put it down while pointing, i shook my head no again. he made one last attempt to tell me to put it down (after about a mile or so) and again i shook my head no and continued on. at this point he either gave up or decided that i knew what i was doing, because he just shook his head and drove off while i kept on making my whoolie (i thought about jumping to the tank, but i thought that was pushing it).
whatever stock! you know you dont even ride whoolies! you must have thought you were doing a SS when in reality you were just sitting at the computer talking **** to somebody on stuntlife!
Old 08-29-2008, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by MiltIV
whatever stock! you know you dont even ride whoolies! you must have thought you were doing a SS when in reality you were just sitting at the computer talking **** to somebody on stuntlife!
nikka, i will hop on a bike any day of the week and still out wheelie you.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:59 PM

ActionJackson is a decent person

I know this thread is no longer about f**k heads in cars but ever since I taped up some spark pluggs on my wind screen finding somthing that will go through a window on the fly is not a problem
Old 08-29-2008, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
I know this thread is no longer about f**k heads in cars but ever since I taped up some spark pluggs on my wind screen finding somthing that will go through a window on the fly is not a problem
my fist with carbon knuckles goes through a window or mirror pretty well.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:17 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

ya carbon knuckle mirror killers, i dont wear those gloves nemore tho
Old 08-29-2008, 06:18 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

my fist with carbon knuckles goes through a window or mirror pretty well.
i know people who ride with ball bearings in a pouch taped to the underside of the windscreen. . . you've never seen a windshield blow out so fast
Old 08-29-2008, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i know people who ride with ball bearings in a pouch taped to the underside of the windscreen. . . you've never seen a windshield blow out so fast
whats funny is i was going to post that, but i didnt want to be the catalyst of someone dying on the freeway because they could see out of their winshield.

p.s. they also do wonders with radiators.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:38 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zeerider
Has anybody else been chased by random people cause they're angry at you for having more fun than they are? I was leaving work yesterday and I was the only person on the road except for one guy that was an eighth of a mile or so ahead of me. So I pulled up a relatively short sit down and then started weaving inside my lane. I caught up with the guy shortly before a red light and was thinking about a stoppie up to the light when I notice the guy is stopped way back in the right turn lane. I didn't think much of it at first, but as I come by him I notice he's staring at me with a note pad in his hand. So it's pretty obvious what he's up to, and I'm thinking '**** you *******, I don't think so.' So I whip into the right turn lane and put a car in between us as I turn right. A little ways down the road I turn off on a side street to see if he follows, and of course he does. So I pin it down the road until I'm about a quarter mile ahead and then bust a Uey in the street. As we approach each other he starts swerving a little bit then stops in the middle of the road and tries to block me, but of course, he's an idiot, and he fails miserably. So I just point and wink as I graze by his door. (In hindsight, winking was pretty dumb since I had my tinted visor down, but oh well) At any rate, it was over at that point because his dumb *** had just parked a quad cab in the middle of the street, so it probably took him 5 minutes to turn around. He was still turning around when I turned off the street.

Anyway, the morale of the story is; I hate people that can't mind their own damn business and leave somebody alone when they're just having fun and not bothering anybody. **** that guy.

Just had to vent.
Bet u my last dollar he was white! As a matter of fact i could bet all the do gooders in these stories are white! Only white people think like that to do **** like that. PS: not being racist, its just the truth!

Last edited by Shake; 08-30-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by shotta
Bet u my last dollar he was white! As a matter of fact i could bet all the do gooders in these stories are white! Only white people think like that to do **** like that. PS: not being racist, its just the truth!
im gonna have to agree. whats up with that crackas?
Old 08-30-2008, 11:33 AM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

FUCKEM ALL
Old 08-30-2008, 12:54 PM

zeerider is a decent person

Yea, he was a white guy. And you're probably right, for some reason it's always white people who can't seem to mind their own business.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:00 PM

good point!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:13 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, thats true though. Black people usually like wheelies. I ride my ttr in this neighborhood nearby occasionally just doing a few wheelies and endos and I made the mistake of riding at the same time of day 2 days in a row. The third day they had a cop sitting at the end of the street waiting for me. I turned around and took off through a backyard back to my house. Calling in a dui is a good idea!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Venom600
lol, thats true though. Black people usually like wheelies. !

yeah they would prolly give a thumbs up or do something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYlM_...eature=related
Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person

We get them over in the UK too.

Beeping and trying to run you off the ******* road.

Funniest is when they give you **** at the lights, they are all mouth until you get off your bike and give them a bit of ****.

Those doors lock pretty damn fast.

Quick Reply: I hate do gooders