I hate do gooders

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:41 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: I hate do gooders

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
i carry when i ride now too. i had some dumb bitch in a truck swerve half way into my lane at me. at that point i was in iminent fear of my life... she swerved again and got a 9mm in her face. needless to say she disappeared real quick.

people are so ignorant!

I'd like to see someone in mass do this. . the car would run you over and then be justified because of the gun. . .
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM

Miss Tara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Did a wheelie through a new development and a guy chased us on a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic for about...........

100 feet before he fell behind

As soon as I read "Harley" I knew there had to be a punchline!! That was great!

Last edited by Miss Tara; 08-29-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: I'm a retard who can't type.....
Old 08-29-2008, 02:07 PM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

There will always be ******** out there... pretty much all the ones who got picked on in high school that had no fun... i believe its called Napoleon Syndrome.

I had something like that happen to me to this summer, except for it was a really old lady in like a brand new BMW SUV. I got to the stop light next to her and she said she was calling the cops cuz my bike was to loud and my headlight was to bright. Its people like these that make you get a smile on your face, knowing that your not as ignorant **** as they are!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:14 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I've had two OFF DUTY cops **** with me

First time I was doing a wheelie down a 4 lane road, there was a car coming head on, in the FAR lane..

When the car got close, they swerved across 3 lanes INTO my oncoming lane directly at me.. Then they swerved back across 3 lanes into there lane...

I figured, "**** it imma turn around and bitch" as I turned around and got close ot them, 2 people in the car put badges out the window, and yelled at me to pull over

I started screaming at them "**** you pig, you think you can threaten to murder me? **** YOU PIG!"

And another time, same rode, ripping a wheelie down it, a car is oncoming.. As soon as I pass him, he whips an illegal U-turn and begins to chase me.. I see the guy doing well over double the speed limit, so I bounce out thinkings its some crazy ****..
My friend is behind me in his car, and my friend blocks his way and goes like 10mph!!
Eventually the guy passes my friend, and as he passes my friend, he puts a badge out the window.

Apparently since they are off duty police officers, it is perfectly reasonable for them to be super cop and threaten peoples lives over a traffic violation
this is the type of **** that really ****** PISSES me off. how they think its ok to do some hella stupid and reckless **** to catch u doin something that is not at all as reckless as their ******* manuever to catch u. this is why i HATE dirty rotten piece of **** cops
Old 08-29-2008, 02:15 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
We have the do-gooder problem all the time... if I ever catch anyone writing my plate down or calling me in I memorize THEIR plate #... then I pull over and report a drunk driver swerving all over the road. Have fun *******

Originally Posted by MikeM
oooooh thats a good one

ya, and it works!
I'll never forget one ******* in an bmw around 4 years ago calling me in for a christ stand down a local bridge, while I was standing on the tank he was pointing at me and showing me the phone... I went to the gas station to fill up and I called him in as a drunk driver. On my way to meet up with some buddies I saw his *** pulled over, and the cop was giving him a sobriety test on the side of the road, I honked the horn, pointed at him and laughed!

Old 08-29-2008, 03:22 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

TURE THAT +100000000

a couple of us were killin it on 95 and this bitch followed us off the exit and down the bypass on the phone w/ the man. we split through town and mid right turn in an intersection this ******* stupid *** pig shot out from behind someone in the opposing traffic lane and blocked the our lane... only problem was his dumb *** didnt see the front of our group and almost head on hit the guy leading... we all hopped the side walk around him and the stupid ******* retard had to make what seemed like a 60 point K turn to come after us because he was blocked in by cars infront of him and behind... took him too ******* long... i can keep going on man.... usually about 2 stories a day about **** heads like that.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:59 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

ya in cali u can split....i take a lil advantage of that and split everything i feel like pretty much....well there is always one ******* who lays on the horn and fliips u off....

i was heading home from work the other day, hot as hell, im sweatin my *** off and sure enough one of these ****** pinches me off as im passin him down the center....my favorite thing to do is look back while murdering the rear brake throwin a big plume of smoke, swerving to a stop.

throw the kickstand down hop off the bike and be like"what???" this guy proceeeded to roll his windows up hella fast and started minding his own business!!!

haha ****** *******
Old 08-29-2008, 04:00 PM

DEBO is a decent person

si habla
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
u been huffin?

de who, i heard u met my boys mike and mark last weekend?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by f4ibry
ya in cali u can split....i take a lil advantage of that and split everything i feel like pretty much....well there is always one ******* who lays on the horn and fliips u off....

i was heading home from work the other day, hot as hell, im sweatin my *** off and sure enough one of these ****** pinches me off as im passin him down the center....my favorite thing to do is look back while murdering the rear brake throwin a big plume of smoke, swerving to a stop.

throw the kickstand down hop off the bike and be like"what???" this guy proceeeded to roll his windows up hella fast and started minding his own business!!!

haha ****** *******
yep thats what most of them do ...big and tough till the **** gets real
Old 08-29-2008, 04:07 PM
u been huffin?

i did have an unmarked fbi agent throw a badge out at me once. im not gunna lie i kissed *** to that piggger
Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i did have an unmarked fbi agent throw a badge out at me once. im not gunna lie i kissed *** to that piggger
well thats understandable because lets face it , cops are the biggest gang around and even if you yank the dude out of the car and beat his *** there are 900000000000 more of them looking for your ***
Old 08-29-2008, 04:14 PM
u been huffin?

u kno i prolly wouldnt try to beat some dudes *** at a light or somethin...ive kicked a door in, ive smacked a mirror, but all these folks fucked wit my livelihood so i fucked with them. the closest ive been to a roadrage incedent was in frisco, some guy crossin a crosswalk(i was in a car turning on a left yeild)

i stopped at the crosswalk not dangerously close, but tryin to move quickly cu z my light is turning yellow...anyhow dude decides to be hard and starts dropping the **** you's and what are you gunna do. i literrally threw it in park got out and shoved him to the side of the road(like a sled drill in football practice) he got all sf homo on me and said great u touched me im calling the cops bla bal.....i was jsut tryin to get where i was going
once again ******* *******
Old 08-29-2008, 04:18 PM
also known as OMR

u kno i prolly wouldnt try to beat some dudes *** at a light or somethin...ive kicked a door in, ive smacked a mirror, but all these folks fucked wit my livelihood so i fucked with them. the closest ive been to a roadrage incedent was in frisco, some guy crossin a crosswalk(i was in a car turning on a left yeild)

i stopped at the crosswalk not dangerously close, but tryin to move quickly cu z my light is turning yellow...anyhow dude decides to be hard and starts dropping the **** you's and what are you gunna do. i literrally threw it in park got out and shoved him to the side of the road(like a sled drill in football practice) he got all sf homo on me and said great u touched me im calling the cops bla bal.....i was jsut tryin to get where i was going
once again ******* *******
Old 08-29-2008, 04:23 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SIC J
I've had that happen but the guy in the truck ended up being an off duty officer. Haha. He had his badge out when he pulled up next to me (after following me for a couple miles) and kept saying "that was really stupid" (did a stand up on the freeway for about a mile or so). I just shrugged my shoulders and said "it is what it is"

What funny is, how stupid he was driving to catch up to me swerving in and out of traffic.
i had the same thing happen to me while doing a SS down the highway. the officer whipped out his badge held it out the window and pointed toward the ground (i assume he was telling me my forks were leaking), i just shook my head no and kept going. then he honked his horn and mouthed put it down while pointing, i shook my head no again. he made one last attempt to tell me to put it down (after about a mile or so) and again i shook my head no and continued on. at this point he either gave up or decided that i knew what i was doing, because he just shook his head and drove off while i kept on making my whoolie (i thought about jumping to the tank, but i thought that was pushing it).
Old 08-29-2008, 04:28 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
i had the same thing happen to me while doing a SS down the highway. the officer whipped out his badge held it out the window and pointed toward the ground (i assume he was telling me my forks were leaking), i just shook my head no and kept going. then he honked his horn and mouthed put it down while pointing, i shook my head no again. he made one last attempt to tell me to put it down (after about a mile or so) and again i shook my head no and continued on. at this point he either gave up or decided that i knew what i was doing, because he just shook his head and drove off while i kept on making my whoolie (i thought about jumping to the tank, but i thought that was pushing it).

so i was doin a christ on a local road and a ****** thats comin on left lane changes lane and comes face to face with me... i was like wtf? and did a nut cracker acid drop wobbled almost crashed and pulled over in time to see the bastard went out laughin
Old 08-29-2008, 04:29 PM
u been huffin?

maybe he wanted directions! geez
Old 08-29-2008, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
oooooh thats a good one
plus juan
Old 08-29-2008, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by br denis

so i was doin a christ on a local road and a ****** thats comin on left lane changes lane and comes face to face with me... i was like wtf? and did a nut cracker acid drop wobbled almost crashed and pulled over in time to see the bastard went out laughin
that would have been about the time i turned around and followed him until he came to a stop then fucked him and his car up, but you kinda deserved it afterall you were doing a christ.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:34 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

i got brake checked this morning by a guy 4 car lengths in front of me... i just laughed and slowed the wheelie down. had a few choice words later on at a light.

Quick Reply: I hate do gooders