Priceless

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough
Re: Priceless

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
One HHD Triple of choice Raffle ticket $10.00

Dual caliper bracket & handbrake combo of choice Raffle ticket $10.00

Rearset bracket set of choice Raffle ticket $10.00

HHD Addicted to the cause Tee-shirt size of choice Raffle ticket $2.00

HHD Addicted to the cause Hoodie size of choice Raffle ticket $2.00

Seeing the stunt community come together as one to help out a fellow rider PRICELESS

http://www.hoheydesigns.com/grahamfund.html

http://www.hoheydesigns.com/grahamfund.html
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-28-2008, 07:47 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nellie636
outa respect for what he does, im in the same boat as him... no insurance, and i know when i go down i would NEED the same thing. im always willing to help a fallen rider, yah i dont know him... **** i didnt know the other two guys that i had to ride on the back of my bike to the hospital, just did it. plus 10bucks... 2 bucks... even if you could give a f@#$ less about him still a chance to win a T shirt for 2 bucks haha. and id give it to a rider over a bum anyday
Originally Posted by stick1300
Because supporting the cause is worth every penny IMO. It's not like I was going to spent it on anything constructive anyway, at least this way I know the work I did actually helped someone.
I don't know you guys but i can tell by your messages that you really care about other riders and the sport in general......sooooo

+100 for both of you!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:13 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
what is the need to give away your hard earned money to someone whos problem is not your problem?

its called karma *******

get the **** outta here
Old 08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

what is the need to give away your hard earned money to someone whos problem is not your problem?
You dont need to if you dont want to, but dont discourage others from doing a nice thing. Have a red block
Old 08-28-2008, 08:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
You dont need to if you dont want to, but dont discourage others from doing a nice thing. Have a red block
Word. If you dont wanna donate just to donate and try to help out an injured rider, youre still donating and buying a raffle ticket just like any other raffle ticket where you can win something. And in this case $10 for a hohey whatever is worth it. Them parts is gangsta
Old 08-28-2008, 08:43 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
its called karma *******

get the **** outta here
oh sorry mister fat microphone guy
Old 08-28-2008, 08:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
Check your private messages.
Disregard my PM, Leah and I just went ahead and ordered our tickets through paypal

Good luck with everything Graham

Last edited by inolen; 08-28-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

oh my god.. you are so original.. what else you got?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats awesome!

Heal up Graham! see you this weekend :YEAH
Old 08-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-28-2008, 10:38 PM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

I HEART HATERS!!!
I LIKE YOU BUDDY EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME!!! (BECAUSE I LIKE EVERYONE THAT RIDES!!!)
Name:  gangstamustach.gif
Views: 7
Size:  72.5 KB

GRAHAM

AND GUYS DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS GUY HE IS TO BUSY HATIN TO SEE WHAT STUNT RIDING IS ALL ABOUT!!!:YEAH

BUT THANKS FOR TAKING UP FOR THE CAUSE!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Heal up Graham! I want to see you get some switch back scrapes before you know who does!
Old 08-28-2008, 11:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
I HEART HATERS!!!
I LIKE YOU BUDDY EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME!!! (BECAUSE I LIKE EVERYONE THAT RIDES!!!)

GRAHAM

AND GUYS DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS GUY HE IS TO BUSY HATIN TO SEE WHAT STUNT RIDING IS ALL ABOUT!!!:YEAH

i hate all the time but i bought a ticket im all about helpin a fellow rider.....
Old 08-28-2008, 11:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Hey Jorge, do you have to be present at XDL to win?
Nope we will draw at the INDY XDL and notify the winners via email or phone call that day! Thank you everyone who is throwing down
Old 08-28-2008, 11:40 PM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
I HEART HATERS!!!

GRAHAM

Old 08-28-2008, 11:59 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Nope we will draw at the INDY XDL and notify the winners via email or phone call that day! Thank you everyone who is throwing down
night before XDL I'm gonna sacrifice a goat to the stunt gods in the hopes of winning something!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
night before XDL I'm gonna sacrifice a goat to the stunt gods in the hopes of winning something!
hmmm i wonder if that will work
Old 08-29-2008, 02:33 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
hmmm i wonder if that will work
worth a shot right?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:17 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
Dont lie Dylan youre sacrificing it to eat it...I know how you KC Boys BBQ.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Dont lie Dylan youre sacrificing it to eat it...I know how you KC Boys BBQ.

Quick Reply: Priceless