streetfighter vs full kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 04:05 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough
Re: streetfighter vs full kit

I would say SF, but I kinda like the look of an upper and no sides, heres my gix1 I learned to stunt on.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1000.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	213102  
Old 08-27-2008, 05:08 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

What colors would look good?[/quote]
miltary greem (matt),white rims and cage.
this color:
Old 08-27-2008, 05:09 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

white+ green =
Old 08-27-2008, 05:53 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

full minty race replica plastics.. and everything shiny and carbon fiber.. then call it ur 'durren'
Old 08-27-2008, 09:58 AM

St Lunatic is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
What colors would look good?
miltary greem (matt),white rims and cage.
this color:
[/quote]

I like the colors!

Think so
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
I would say SF, but I kinda like the look of an upper and no sides, heres my gix1 I learned to stunt on.
yea i like my upper w/o sides
Old 08-27-2008, 10:25 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by big ben
yea i like my upper w/o sides
Shouldn't you be in school?
Old 08-27-2008, 10:38 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

im in automotive class as we speak, but i wore sandals to school so i couldnt work in the shop so i get to play on the competer for the next hour
Old 08-27-2008, 11:05 AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	top gun1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	213107

what about this
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

if you got a sweet bike and shitz for skillz, you suck the mangina boys, since when did looks become the "in" thing for stunting.....then you look dumb when some kid does 0's around you on a piece of **** bike and yours looks pretty w no scrapes on the sliders or 12...as stated before on someother thread. if you are worried about money park the bike.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:38 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poni
if you got a sweet bike and shitz for skillz, you suck the mangina boys, since when did looks become the "in" thing for stunting.....then you look dumb when some kid does 0's around you on a piece of **** bike and yours looks pretty w no scrapes on the sliders or 12...as stated before on someother thread. if you are worried about money park the bike.
Wow you're pretty harsh on a dude that's just asking a simple question. The guys said he's gonna ride a streetfighter (oh you must not have read the thread) I don't think he's too concerned with how it looks. As far as looks being important in this sport. Looks have always been important to the guys that do shows and get in videos (you must not be there quite yet, it's ok you'll get it). Watch some videos and look at some of the guys set up on here and go take your hate somewhere else.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:45 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poni

blah

personally I think a street fighter bike, looks like a 'custom made stunt bike' to the average joe.

A full fairing sport bike though, looks like what you roll off the dealer ship floor, and someones out killin it!

I love full fairing, im back to FF now.. But it's a lot harder to maintain and afford, because one good drop, and you are starting over!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM

BIG BOZE is a decent person

SF till you get comfortable with your skills and then FF. Your going to drop it while your learning. Everyone does. Might as well save the plastics for later instead of wasting them from the beginning.

This is my bike when i started(left) as SF, and now(right) as FF. Worth saving them for later.

Last edited by BIG BOZE; 08-27-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:17 PM

Yeah, thats what i am worried about! Dropping original plastics is going to cost me a crap load to keep replacing and the headlight is also expensive here.

So i have my cage and i want to take all original plastics off. Will be putting my cage on tonight and get her ready for the weekend before i go away.

Going to keep her one with white wheels for now.