Can you teach an old squid new tricks?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:38 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Can you teach an old squid new tricks?

i did not start until i was 32. And only 1 bad wreck in 4 years :YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 01:11 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

just turned 32 and started stunting this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Squid Pro Quo

THud is a decent person

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
doin 1,3,5 shows, their site is www.indywesthd.com

riding this weekend at my spot down here if you feel like making the drive
Can't do this weekend. We have a horse show to go to. We have a couple horses and my wife shows. That's why I got an old junk F2 to ride, all my money is going to horse ****. I do want to ride with you guys though, i will be in touch. I will be there on the 13th to check you guys out.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:38 PM

larson is a decent person

We have a guy here in Minnesota that is 47 yrs old and he is killing it for his age. he can combo like you wouldn't believe. pulling through to highchairs and all. He is getting down circles right now also! :YEAH
If that aint saying your NEVER too old then I don't know what is!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:51 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by larson
We have a guy here in Minnesota that is 47 yrs old and he is killing it for his age. he can combo like you wouldn't believe. pulling through to highchairs and all. He is getting down circles right now also! :YEAH
If that aint saying your NEVER too old then I don't know what is!
post some pic
Old 08-26-2008, 02:55 PM

FU Boyz is a decent person

I have a buddy that is 38 so rock on man..... just have to have the will for it.....
Old 08-26-2008, 02:59 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

i'm 28 and just started this year.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

49 here. think I even have OMR beat! been doin' highway sickness forever and just started rockin' slow ones (kinda) this year. sold the R1 and F4i is 90% set-up. just need to get the rest of my decals planted. I love stickers!!!! I plan on wheelies forever and on anything so it's never too late (I almost thought it was too). love that shaking barely can walk feeling afterwards. My kids are way into my stunts more than me and it's way fun showing them to people that have never seen stunt. gotta love the shock value!

take it nice and slow dude and you'll be there before you know it. it'll just click

good luck, wear gear for a while and be careful. sheeet takes long to heal when your not 20!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Note the toe point in the wheelchair spreader Worth +2

Right on, nice avatar.......
Old 08-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Squid Pro Quo

THud is a decent person

R1 insanity, you must be insane, but i like it. I plan on taking it slow. First I have to find where the wife hid my *****. Ive been looking for them for the past 11 years. I think I might need them, then again when they hit the tank i will wish i didn't have them.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Get out there and have fun, I'm 32 and caught the stunt bug nearly a year ago. At this point I'd rather goin 10 mph rather than 50.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Thanks Malott :YEAH that's one of my practice vehicles

Wheelchair circles

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydC4DOMSbt4[/YOUTUBE]

Just do what I do when you need your ***** back Thud, divorce her/them!!!3 ex's here so far that HATE wheelies! Ahhhhh The Hate................ but lots of girlfriends that dig my stunts! it's all good :YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

38 and still going
Old 08-26-2008, 06:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
49 here. think I even have OMR beat! been doin' highway sickness forever and just started rockin' slow ones (kinda) this year. sold the R1 and F4i is 90% set-up. just need to get the rest of my decals planted. I love stickers!!!! I plan on wheelies forever and on anything so it's never too late (I almost thought it was too). love that shaking barely can walk feeling afterwards. My kids are way into my stunts more than me and it's way fun showing them to people that have never seen stunt. gotta love the shock value!

take it nice and slow dude and you'll be there before you know it. it'll just click

good luck, wear gear for a while and be careful. sheeet takes long to heal when your not 20!
got me beat bu 9 years
Old 08-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Stunt 4 life......

you got me beat doing circles in what looks like a bathroom stall Sick

u da Man OMR :YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 09:13 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Well.. here's my story.
I didn't start until like 3 years ago. and I just turned 34 on the 16th of this month.

one summer on a pit bike.. got a ton of tricks and combo circ's for days...

one summer on a 400 KTM motard beast.... started to dip in circ's and got hella motor brake straight line combos all day. NO HB

now this summer started out in the lot on a K6 gixxer six. It's a susucky so needless to say I've had half the summer off! hahaha (J/K my gixxer homies!) and now on a freshly set up F4i and very few times riding I'm parkin it on the bar... having idle on lock is within my sights, and starting with the cheesy motorbrake combo's again And that is all within under 30 lot sessions total on the big bikes!

Not bad considering I never rode a motorized bike PERIOD until I was 29. my 02 RSV Mille.

And that concludes my my old guy story!! told like a true old timer!! LOL
Name:  old.gif
Views: 5
Size:  2.4 KB
Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
you got me beat doing circles in what looks like a bathroom stall Sick

u da Man OMR :YEAH
thats the spot they put the dumster , i guess that makes my wheelies gaaabage...lol
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

ha ha ha ha ha ha

"OH Poncho........"

^
can you finish the other two words from the above trademark dialogue???

It's from an old tv show and they said it at the end of every one. if you can finish it, it's a test of how old you are!
Hint...think around the time of the lone ranger.... That gave it away I'm sure. haha
Old 08-27-2008, 02:22 AM
also known as OMR

stumped but my first thought was that puppet guy that used to be on the ed sullivan show
Old 08-27-2008, 08:10 AM
hunts and stunts

****... not THAT old man!! It's "OH Cisco!!"

Don't you remember 'Poncho and Cisco'?? that western show about those two mexican dudes... Poncho was the fat one that was the comic relief, and Cisco was the other one that was athletic, got the girls and kicked the ***.... But they would go and fight outlaws and **** riding around on horses with huge mexican hats and crazy outfits.. and at the end they would just have kicked the **** out of some guys and Poncho would make a joke or do something Gilligan-esque and they'd say to each other...

"OoooH Poncho....." from cisco. and

OOOOOOOOH seasco!! From Poncho... and then they'd laugh.." AAAh- hahahahaha.."
Then the show was over....

NObody remembers that ****? I must be old...

Quick Reply: Can you teach an old squid new tricks?