no chase law in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 06:44 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: no chase law in MD?

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
OH GEEEZ RE-READ COMMENTS BEFORE POSTING PPL!!!

You're right he is smart cause he doen'st talk in circles like you do. And he is aware that this is america and it happens, i also agree with him that it's wrong... I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHT!!

Exatly! it's america people steal, some stunters steal... am i wrong?
I never said i approved of what they do.
I do however disagree with the fact that a material thing is worth more then a life.
I will also be damned if i ever leave my bike parked outside night after night. If i didn't have somewhere to keep it or atleast have full-coverage on it i would have never bought one.

Refer to post #98, (read before you post)

Refer to post #41, and don't ask me this question again...thanks

So if you know that half do, then why are you arguing with me??? keep your bike in a safe place...very simple

If i couldn't handle the heat i wouldn't still be here, you guys don't intimdate me over the internet,LOLOL, it just makes me laugh at the fact you can't come up with an intelligent responce. But is all of this REALLY necessary:

Anyways, like i said before:
-I'm going to hang-out with whomever i wish.
-I don't agree with what they do but I'm not thier mom to tell them what they can or can not do.
-Its probably not a good idea to buy a bike if you can't put full coverage on it or atleast keep it in a safe place.
-If mine does ever get stolen I would still NEVER WISH DEATH UPON THAT PERSON. That's what cops and jail are for.

I get my bike back later tonight, (its been getting airbrushed for the past couple of days, which is the only reason i've been spending so mch time on the net). I'm going to ride, maybe you guys should all do the same thing and blow off some steam
Thanks! Love you all, goodbye

BITCH GET YOUR OWN LINES!!!! I was talking in circles to **** with the other guy!!! and if you did not see that, you are as stupid as look!! DON'T MAKE ME GO "DURTY" ON YOUR *** AND MAKE A BITCH CRY

Last edited by thehate.; 08-25-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
i think the one that shouldve got splattered his guts all over the place is your "boy" that steals bikes.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i nominate this thread for the E-thug of the year award. talk about bike stealing and everyones fake *** gangsterside comes out homos.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:43 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

I get my bike back later tonight, (its been getting airbrushed for the past couple of days, which is the only reason i've been spending so mch time on the net). I'm going to ride, maybe you guys should all do the same thing and blow off some steam
good i hope it gets stolen
Old 08-25-2008, 11:08 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Wish I could ride(suspended license), but I want to say that the first few of your posts through me off. I was upset like most everyone else with what, or maybe how you typed 'em. Reading over them now, after reading everything else you've said, I think I may have taken it the wrong way. I guess at first I thought you meant that you roll with ppl that steal bikes and you were involved in the thefts. And thinking about some of the friends that I have, and what they do(that I don't or wouldn't do), I have to agree with what you've said. I'm not their dad, and it's not my place to tell them what to do. But, my good friends respect me enough to not do the things that I don't agree with when they're around me.
So, rather than appologizing to you for what I've said, I'll just say that I understand your view point on this topic much better now.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:15 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
good i hope it gets stolen
you're just adding to negative part of this thread, you say that you feel it would've been better for the theif to splatter his guts, but you want ppl to continue to steal **** from others? Either you're contradicting your own feelings about theft or you just want ppl to steal and then die.

This death **** reminds me of another thread on another forum where cagers thought it was ok for LEO's to PIT motorcycles, and if the biker died it was ok, because he brought it on himself from running from the cops.

DEATH SHOULD ONLY BE THE CONSEQUENCE OF ANOTHER DEATH. an eye for and eye. Stealing = jail time and reimbursement of property, probation, criminal record. That is justifiable.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:55 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you run from the cops on a bike in williamson county texas they shoot you dead... end of story... so think about it... is risking your life worth a bike, i recomend pulling over and facing the jail time
Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 AM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

lucky ur boy didn't get caught.........lucky the zx-10 is so fast