no chase law in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 11:42 PM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: no chase law in MD?

Originally Posted by thehate.
NO you dumb *** bimbo! I said if I<----as in ME can't defend it "I" should not have it!...... I protect MYSELF!
RIGHT! So if someone took it from you FORCEFULLY and got it away from you, you shouldn't have it...therefore, it's ok.
BTW i have yet to insult anyone here, the fact that you are all stooping to that level and are unable to have a decent conversation amuses me. LOL
Old 08-24-2008, 11:43 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

hazeabella has some wide shoulders..........

T
Old 08-25-2008, 01:03 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Fact: a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

You've used this word because you know, what, maybe 25 people personally that ride. By personally, I mean that you know them well enough to know if they steal or have stolen merchandise. Then what you're saying is that all 25 of these "friends" steal, have stolen, or own stolen merchandise directly related to the motorcycle industry?

If that's the case, then I definately would suggest hanging with a different group of people.

But I don't think this is true. From the pic you posted you look like a nice girl, brought up in a good home, and raised well enough not to steal from others(you've confirmed this part at least).

But you have a negative opinion about a group of people(stunters) because of the few that you know personally. This is why you're being insulted, because you're profiling an entire group of people, and that group, or most of them, feel offended. If you feel this way about stunters, how do you feel about black people? or muslims? or any other group of people that your not apart of?
Old 08-25-2008, 01:46 AM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by k7-600
Fact: a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

You've used this word because you know, what, maybe 25 people personally that ride. By personally, I mean that you know them well enough to know if they steal or have stolen merchandise. Then what you're saying is that all 25 of these "friends" steal, have stolen, or own stolen merchandise directly related to the motorcycle industry?

If that's the case, then I definately would suggest hanging with a different group of people.

But I don't think this is true. From the pic you posted you look like a nice girl, brought up in a good home, and raised well enough not to steal from others(you've confirmed this part at least).

But you have a negative opinion about a group of people(stunters) because of the few that you know personally. This is why you're being insulted, because you're profiling an entire group of people, and that group, or most of them, feel offended. If you feel this way about stunters, how do you feel about black people? or muslims? or any other group of people that your not apart of?
FINALLY! Someone with enough intelligence to come up with a good rebuttal, and not feel the need to insult someone in the process....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generally, a fact is defined as something that is true, something that actually exists, or something that can be verified
I know for a fact some stunters steal.

I've been around the stunt scene long enough to know a little more then 25 people. Stunters all over the US do it... I NEVER said all, but you can't deny that.... Right?! You are suggesting I not hangout w/ them... but how many people do you know that have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives?! What they do on thier own time is their business, I'm not here to tell ppl what they should & should not do, that's their mom's job. I'm sure you know someone who has gotten arrested, maybe not for stealing, maybe they beat someone up, or have done some other illegal stuff... are you going to stop being friends with everyone who is not a saint?!

And I am a nice girl, any stunter on here that knows me would tell you that... I would give the shirt off my back in a heartbeat. I came from practially nothing, my parents have worked hard so that I would have the kind of life I have today... yes I'm well off, but i know what hard work is, and thats why I take care of the things I work hard for. But NEVER, in a million years, would i wish death to someone who stole something materialistic from me no matter how hard i worked for it.

As far a race & all that categorizing stuff, EVEYONE commits crimes, no matter thier race, gender, age, or profession. If you haven't, then like I said good for you!! But you can't tell me just because you don't do it, or you don't know someone who has... that doesn't mean that some stunters don't steal bikes.

Either way everyone has their own opinion on this matter... I have decided to stay neutral & not get involed in what others do after dark. If you feel the need to make a stance & fight it then more power to you. It would all be much simpler though if people would learn to take better care of thier prized possetions & not leave it out there for just anyone to take. I mean I'm smart enough not to leave my purse at the bar while i go use the restroom, or leave my front door open at night... yea it shouldn't be that way but that's life, don't be blind and take precaution!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:34 AM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to break up the stealing discussion, but if the cop isn't radioing that he is chasing you I think he can still "follow" you and wait for you to "crash". They can do whatever they want. FTP
Old 08-25-2008, 03:31 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
FINALLY! Someone with enough intelligence to come up with a good rebuttal, and not feel the need to insult someone in the process....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generally, a fact is defined as something that is true, something that actually exists, or something that can be verified
I know for a fact some stunters steal.

I've been around the stunt scene long enough to know a little more then 25 people. Stunters all over the US do it... I NEVER said all, but you can't deny that.... Right?! You are suggesting I not hangout w/ them... but how many people do you know that have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives?! What they do on thier own time is their business, I'm not here to tell ppl what they should & should not do, that's their mom's job. I'm sure you know someone who has gotten arrested, maybe not for stealing, maybe they beat someone up, or have done some other illegal stuff... are you going to stop being friends with everyone who is not a saint?!

And I am a nice girl, any stunter on here that knows me would tell you that... I would give the shirt off my back in a heartbeat. I came from practially nothing, my parents have worked hard so that I would have the kind of life I have today... yes I'm well off, but i know what hard work is, and thats why I take care of the things I work hard for. But NEVER, in a million years, would i wish death to someone who stole something materialistic from me no matter how hard i worked for it.

As far a race & all that categorizing stuff, EVEYONE commits crimes, no matter thier race, gender, age, or profession. If you haven't, then like I said good for you!! But you can't tell me just because you don't do it, or you don't know someone who has... that doesn't mean that some stunters don't steal bikes.

Either way everyone has their own opinion on this matter... I have decided to stay neutral & not get involed in what others do after dark. If you feel the need to make a stance & fight it then more power to you. It would all be much simpler though if people would learn to take better care of thier prized possetions & not leave it out there for just anyone to take. I mean I'm smart enough not to leave my purse at the bar while i go use the restroom, or leave my front door open at night... yea it shouldn't be that way but that's life, don't be blind and take precaution!
2 of your previous posts:
lol, who doesn't?! i can't tell if you're being sarcastic
OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
I used Dictionary.com, but good enough

Ok, say 1000, what I'm asking is, out of all the stunters that you know how many of them steal? are you saying 100% of the ones that you know?

Not all of us have a garage to keep our bikes locked up in at night, or have the safest place to park it while at work. And for the cost of insurance, for me, and as for most of the stunters I'm sure, is in the hundreds of dollars each month. That's just not feesable for most.

Of course I know people who've been arrested, have stolen, and done other illegal things, myself included. Personally, I've grown up and the only thing I intentionally do wrong is break traffic laws:YEAH .
And I know it's kind of hypocritical to say that stealing a bike is bad, but a candy bar isn't. But if I owned a store and knew people that stole from other store owners, I wouldn't associate with them. I guess it's just easier to put myself in the shoes of someone else who owns a bike that got stolen rather than the owner of a convenient store who sells candy. But one of my oldest friends steals little stuff from stores all the time, but when I'm around I talk him out of it and tell him to atleast not do that **** around me.

I think when people say that they'd kill someone or they hope they die, they're using it more as a figure of speech. Logically, I think that most would try to kick their ***, and hopefully more would contact the authorities and let them try to resolve it. Personally, as a homeowner
I utilize the 2nd amendment, and hope that I never catch anyone taking from my property, but am prepared to protect myself and my posessions.

I didn't mean if you thought that blacks or muslims stole things, haha. Of course all races in all areas of the world steal things. What I was getting at is, IF you AUTOMATICALLY assume that ALL stunters everywhere steal motorcycles, because in your experience, all of the stunters that you've ever met have stolen motorcycles. Then you're profiling, not just with stunters, but with all aspects of everything you encounter in life. If this isn't true then you would have never said that ALL STUNTERS STEAL. It'd be the same as saying that ALL COPS LIE, or ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS, or ALL IRAQI'S ARE TERRORISTS. I'm just trying to say that stunters have enough of a bad reputation with people outside of our industry, and we don't need people in the scene saying things that make us look even worse.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

holy thread jack batman

my boy was about 50 yards infront of us when the cop pulled in front of him. my boy ran and about 10 minutes later MY BOY pulled up behind us and we rode for another 2 hours......not the cop. it was sick because him getting chased didnt kill the ride for the rest of the night.

my 636 would never beat a 1000. i may be able to beat a rider on a 1000, but, i would even highly doubt that. i said it doesnt seem like a 1000 has MUCH more then my 636. i believe it has more to do with the rider then the bike. i can never catch any of them, but, i do keep up for the most part.

stealing is wrong. period. stealing from a fellow man instead of a greedy corperation is dispicable. i was in juvi for 2yrs when i was 15 for stealing cars. i learned that people work hard for what they have, no matter how trivial the posession is. does it make me a scum bag? i dont think so because i learned the error of my ways and chose not to continue that destructive behaviour. anyone who chooses to be a thief is a piece of ****. i made a mistake over 15yrs ago and learned from it.

i think most of the peeps saying they would kill the kat trying to gank thier stuff mean they would *** em up. they would get a severe beat down.....not a guage to the dome.

back on track, i thought they couldnt chase after a certain mph was reached. im unsure which is why im inquiring.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:36 AM

LiL G is a decent person

This is some funny ****!! Haze for president!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:30 AM

D166thgen is a decent person

+ 1007 to k7-600

You said it perfectly, way to forcefully put foot to mouth.

Stealing something someone worked hard for isnt right, no matter who you are or what kind of life you lead.

I liked this threat better with all of the hating though... it was more amusing...
Old 08-25-2008, 01:15 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

RIGHT! So if someone took it from you FORCEFULLY and got it away from you, you shouldn't have it...therefore, it's ok.
BTW i have yet to insult anyone here, the fact that you are all stooping to that level and are unable to have a decent conversation amuses me. LOL

Wow, so you really just believe in whoever is bigger and badder gets the bike?

So if I pull up at a gas pump, and a group of people decide they want my bike, and I can't defend myself, I shouldn't have it?

Basically a prison/gang mentality? Whoever is bigger and badder gets what they want?

Btw yes you did insult people here, you insulted everyone that stunts a legit bike. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen! In other words, if you can dish out the insults, don't cry when you get them back!

Btw once again, I thought you said you were done talking about this, 4 pages ago?
Old 08-25-2008, 01:45 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee

So if I pull up at a gas pump, and a group of people decide they want my bike, and I can't defend myself, I shouldn't have it?

Basically a prison/gang mentality? Whoever is bigger and badder gets what they want?
She wasnt saying that. She was trying to clarify what thehate was trying to say.

Regardless, stealing isnt right but it happens and we're all aware of it! So take pre-cautions or you have no one to blame but yourself if you're assed out.

I've always said, too many people buy things that they can't afford to maintain. If you can't afford the insurance on the bike, then you probably shouldnt have it. If you buy a Mercedes, it breaks down and you can't afford to fix it, you probably shouldnt have had it in the first place
Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

he was on a stolen bike so ofcourse he ran, luckly he got away. l

wtf. no, not FTP in this case. FTT: **** THE THIEF! Go ahead and flame me, that's some bullshit. I hate thieves.

Someone can feel free to try and steal my bike that I've busted my *** to get. They better be prepared to get shot if I see or hear it happening though. I've always loved the thought of being able to legally shoot the hell out of someone for stealing my stuff. Just somethin I wanna do before I die.

Last edited by Lowery636; 08-25-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:57 PM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thieves suck. Specifically people that steal directly from other people. Same with people that vandalize property. If there were two people, and one of them killed me, but the other one stole my F4i, I would be more pissed at the one who stole my bike. Seriously. If I ever catch someone trying to steal my bike, I will stab them as many times as I can. Seriously. I hate theft/destruction of others property more than anything else. Maybe I'm just crazy though.

Edit: BTW when I'm talking about vandalizing, I mean smashing windows and generally breaking other peoples stuff. Not like graffiti or anything.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:00 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k7-600
2 of your previous posts:

I used Dictionary.com, but good enough

Ok, say 1000, what I'm asking is, out of all the stunters that you know how many of them steal? are you saying 100% of the ones that you know?

Not all of us have a garage to keep our bikes locked up in at night, or have the safest place to park it while at work. And for the cost of insurance, for me, and as for most of the stunters I'm sure, is in the hundreds of dollars each month. That's just not feesable for most.

Of course I know people who've been arrested, have stolen, and done other illegal things, myself included. Personally, I've grown up and the only thing I intentionally do wrong is break traffic laws:YEAH .
And I know it's kind of hypocritical to say that stealing a bike is bad, but a candy bar isn't. But if I owned a store and knew people that stole from other store owners, I wouldn't associate with them. I guess it's just easier to put myself in the shoes of someone else who owns a bike that got stolen rather than the owner of a convenient store who sells candy. But one of my oldest friends steals little stuff from stores all the time, but when I'm around I talk him out of it and tell him to atleast not do that **** around me.

I think when people say that they'd kill someone or they hope they die, they're using it more as a figure of speech. Logically, I think that most would try to kick their ***, and hopefully more would contact the authorities and let them try to resolve it. Personally, as a homeowner
I utilize the 2nd amendment, and hope that I never catch anyone taking from my property, but am prepared to protect myself and my posessions.

I didn't mean if you thought that blacks or muslims stole things, haha. Of course all races in all areas of the world steal things. What I was getting at is, IF you AUTOMATICALLY assume that ALL stunters everywhere steal motorcycles, because in your experience, all of the stunters that you've ever met have stolen motorcycles. Then you're profiling, not just with stunters, but with all aspects of everything you encounter in life. If this isn't true then you would have never said that ALL STUNTERS STEAL. It'd be the same as saying that ALL COPS LIE, or ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS, or ALL IRAQI'S ARE TERRORISTS. I'm just trying to say that stunters have enough of a bad reputation with people outside of our industry, and we don't need people in the scene saying things that make us look even worse.

ooohh look at all the colors
Old 08-25-2008, 03:43 PM

bigstove is an unknown quantity at this point

I look at it like this, I earned the money to buy my bikes risking my life in afghanistan and iraq, so if you want to take my bike your gonna have to risk your life. Yes I will shoot you if I catch you taking my bike, and yes I'm shooting to kill no knee cap shots here if your in range your dead, if you don't believe me come try to take my ****.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:57 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im 17 and have two bikes. I payed for them myself and worked my *** off to get them. Anyone who would steal them or anything for that matter is lazy and immature. Its been said, almost nobody here is cool with stealing, but it does happen, its America.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:14 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Venom600
Im 17 and have two bikes. I payed for them myself and worked my *** off to get them. Anyone who would steal them or anything for that matter is lazy and immature. Its been said, almost nobody here is cool with stealing, but it does happen, its America.
See haze a 17yo kid is smarter then you!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:38 PM

LiL G is a decent person

Gettin your **** stolen sucks, but if u havent met sombody that has stolen bikes you will eventually. Givin haze **** about knowin sombody that was on a stolen bike is . Not here to start trouble in any means, but i guarantee more than 50% of the people on this forum have known about a stolen bike or bike parts.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:47 PM

yammiefolife is a decent person

i usually dont post much i just read up and check on ****. wellll...... im in tight with a local cop and ive been living in this town my entire life..sincei was 3. another local cop flipped the flashies on in town by the square. i have no mirrors lights. its straight lot. anyways. i PEACED THE **** OUT got away and what not didnt take much.later that week i c the local im buddies with and ive already painted the bike and what not. he says a black bike, yellow helmet, i have a zebra bike and a icon mainframe with the raptor on it....can you say BLIND!!!

zebra paint as ****
Old 08-25-2008, 04:54 PM
got blox?!

OH GEEEZ RE-READ COMMENTS BEFORE POSTING PPL!!!
See haze a 17yo kid is smarter then you!!!
You're right he is smart cause he doen'st talk in circles like you do. And he is aware that this is america and it happens, i also agree with him that it's wrong... I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHT!!

Originally Posted by Venom600
Exatly! it's america people steal, some stunters steal... am i wrong?
I never said i approved of what they do.
I do however disagree with the fact that a material thing is worth more then a life.
I will also be damned if i ever leave my bike parked outside night after night. If i didn't have somewhere to keep it or atleast have full-coverage on it i would have never bought one.

Refer to post #98, (read before you post)

Btw once again, I thought you said you were done talking about this, 4 pages ago?
Refer to post #41, and don't ask me this question again...thanks

Originally Posted by Big R 508
I do know that half of em do that and dont.
So if you know that half do, then why are you arguing with me??? keep your bike in a safe place...very simple

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen! In other words, if you can dish out the insults, don't cry when you get them back!
If i couldn't handle the heat i wouldn't still be here, you guys don't intimdate me over the internet,LOLOL, it just makes me laugh at the fact you can't come up with an intelligent responce. But is all of this REALLY necessary:

Originally Posted by kngrob5oh
Hey Haze, **** you and **** your dead friends. Get a new hobby fuckface, goodbye....
Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
any motherfuker that steals a bike,i hope he ******* dies..
WTF??? goddamn your an idiot!!
Originally Posted by Schooler
YOUR F U C K I N G
RETARDED
Originally Posted by impalenthelen
"Your boy" is a low life piece of crap! to bad he didn't die!
NO you dumb *** bimbo! I said if I<----as in ME can't defend it "I" should not have it!...... I protect MYSELF!
Originally Posted by Big R 508
my point is that you are def retarded for makin stupid comments like that.
I can only take a wild guess, that you are trailer trash, or live in the dirty south end of your town.
Done any crystal meth lately? I hear thieves LOVE that ****!
Anyways, like i said before:
-I'm going to hang-out with whomever i wish.
-I don't agree with what they do but I'm not thier mom to tell them what they can or can not do.
-Its probably not a good idea to buy a bike if you can't put full coverage on it or atleast keep it in a safe place.
-If mine does ever get stolen I would still NEVER WISH DEATH UPON THAT PERSON. That's what cops and jail are for.

I get my bike back later tonight, (its been getting airbrushed for the past couple of days, which is the only reason i've been spending so mch time on the net). I'm going to ride, maybe you guys should all do the same thing and blow off some steam
Thanks! Love you all, goodbye

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-25-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: no chase law in MD?