no chase law in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: no chase law in MD?

Haze , lemme say sumthin ...You think your intelligence is way above than theirs and knowing whats goin on with them. come on I know what ur trying to do ...press their red button but it aint gunna work for you really.

my point is that you are def retarded for makin stupid comments like that.

I do know that half of em do that and dont. and theres no need to call out but yourself.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:11 PM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
This is america. You shouldn't NOT be able to ride your bike to the store. You shouldn't not be able to ride your bike anywhere and park it.
well if you want to continue to be oblivious to the fact then yes, be my guest! LOL, this is america... does that mean that there is no craime here?! have you been living under a rock?

people like you that think its perfectly alright
READ MY POSTS KID! when have i said it was ok?

I thought you were done talking about this ****

I can only take a wild guess, that you are trailer trash, or live in the dirty south end of your town.
Done any crystal meth lately? I hear thieves LOVE that ****!
i was but thanks to ignorant comments like these from ppl who think they know me and know it all, it's making it interesting, so i think i'll stick around and laugh some more. I'm glad you've stooped to the insult level, your mom taught you well. you know nothing about me internet gangster LOLOL, i have not insulted any of you yet, even thoguh i been getting bashed like i killed someones mom on here. All i've said is that you all are dumb if you don't keep your bike in a safe place, but that's just common sence! and does this really look like some one who is trailer and does crystal?!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hmm whats up with that picture , do you need a self attention help or maybe you should seek professionalism to get yourself some help.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:22 PM

schiuszi who is a decent person

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
He's the brothers' story in the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061903810.html

It's CRAZY!!
"The body of Suky Shamin traveled 150 feet beyond the elevated ramp before landing near a railroad line. The body of Suky Amin was found below the ramp."

thats a sad story
Old 08-24-2008, 03:24 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Big R 508
hmm whats up with that picture , do you need a self attention help or maybe you should seek professionalism to get yourself some help.
your boy called me a trailer-trash-crystal-meth head... i was simply asking if that's what you picture when you think of such a person... Geeesh don't you guys read anymore?! Read the comments before you start posting please, thank you.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:37 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

your boy called me a trailer-trash-crystal-meth head... i was simply asking if that's what you picture when you think of such a person... Geeesh don't you guys read anymore?! Read the comments before you start posting please, thank you.
You're the one that came here talking **** on stunt riders, on a stunt forum.

Saying all stunt riders steal bikes.

Now I'll agree, many stunt riders buy stolen parts. But I don't personally know a single stunter that has stolen a bike, or rides a stolen bike.

But saying, all, or most stunt riders steal bikes, just because your friends steal bikes, is bull ****.
You're not even a stunt rider, yet you feel the need to talk trash about stunt riders, on behalf of stunt riders?
Old 08-24-2008, 03:51 PM
got blox?!

Now I'll agree, many stunt riders buy stolen parts. But I don't personally know a single stunter that has stolen a bike, or rides a stolen bike.
Ummm isn't that basically the same thing? hmmm
Ok good for you, well I know A LOT, and that's not talking ****... that's just STATING THE FACTS!!

You're not even a stunt rider, yet you feel the need to talk trash about stunt riders, on behalf of stunt riders?
who cares that i'm not a "stunt rider"... i didn't know that changed the fact that i know people/stunters who have stolen bikes, i'm confused by what that has to do with anything, lol. And I'm not talking trash... once again, JUST STATING THE FACTS!

You're the one that came here talking **** on stunt riders, on a stunt forum.
BTW, nobody was talking ****, i innocently came on here and shared a story... that had to do with cops chasing bikes. AGAIN PLEASE READ BACK AND LOOK AT WHO STARTED TALKING **** 1st. Read the comments beofer you post, thanks

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-24-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:53 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Ummm isn't that basically the same thing? hmmm
Ok good for you, well I know A LOT, and that's not talking ****... that's just STATING THE FACTS!!

who cares that i'm not a "stunt rider"... i didn't know that changed the fact that i know people/stunters who have stolen bikes, i'm confused by what that has to do with anything, lol. And I'm not talking trash... once again, JUST STATING THE FACTS!
See there you go again, talking trash.

Stating facts that most stunt riders steal bikes. Like I said, yes some do. Just like any other walk of life, there are scum bags and there are people who can man up, and buy what they want.

And about calling me a kid, go ahead, call me a kid.. But realize I grew up long ago when I quit acting childish and stealing **** from people that work hard for it. Something your friends probably need to work on!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:54 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

I hate MD TROOPERS!!!

and with all this talk about theft.... im thinking i might just come steal your nice lil f4i girl!!! i know where it is!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 04:16 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

well if you want to continue to be oblivious to the fact then yes, be my guest! LOL, this is america... does that mean that there is no craime here?! have you been living under a rock?

READ MY POSTS KID! when have i said it was ok?

i was but thanks to ignorant comments like these from ppl who think they know me and know it all, it's making it interesting, so i think i'll stick around and laugh some more. I'm glad you've stooped to the insult level, your mom taught you well. you know nothing about me internet gangster LOLOL, i have not insulted any of you yet, even thoguh i been getting bashed like i killed someones mom on here. All i've said is that you all are dumb if you don't keep your bike in a safe place, but that's just common sence! and does this really look like some one who is trailer and does crystal?!
I would so stick it in your butt.

And yea, I understand what youre saying. I tried explaining this subject on this site to people in the past when someone brought up buying stolen parts and it was a waste of time.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:19 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by BOYD
I hate MD TROOPERS!!!

and with all this talk about theft.... im thinking i might just come steal your nice lil f4i girl!!! i know where it is!!!!
HAHA whats up babe! just so you know i moved .... when is your leg gonna heal up? from the looks of it you're not quite taking it easy, lololol. Have you seen the sexiest guy on SL thread yet LOL.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the fun in that ,out running them is the fun part...flipping ur back plate up and hooking a toggle swithch to your lights ...good ol days
Old 08-24-2008, 04:26 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

HAHA whats up babe! just so you know i moved .... when is your leg gonna heal up? from the looks of it you're not quite taking it easy, lololol. Have you seen the sexiest guy on SL thread yet LOL.
just had another cast put on yesterday.... PURPLE ...... ***** still pretty fucked up.... there r sexy stunters
Old 08-24-2008, 04:45 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

i'm sure you haven't, LOL (there goes that sarcasm again)

welcome to the show, hop on the bandwagon

would ne1 care for my home address so they come here & personally stone me for being friends with ppl who own stolen bikes?! That way u can all stop being internet gangsters.... cause i'm SOO sure you would seriously kill some1 who stole a bike w/ your bare hands, Pfffft
Nope, no sarcasm doll!!! ask anyone who has been on this board for a while! your the 1st!!
Old 08-24-2008, 06:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i had my brand new dirtbike stolen from me in floriduh. i wasnt even really mad, **** happens its a bike ill get another one. 99% of you that say you would kill the dude that stole ur bike are full of ****. big talk, and if you all are sooooo against stealing then get the **** out of america cuz this whole country was stolen
Old 08-24-2008, 06:33 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i had my brand new dirtbike stolen from me in floriduh. i wasnt even really mad, **** happens its a bike ill get another one. 99% of you that say you would kill the dude that stole ur bike are full of ****. big talk, and if you all are sooooo against stealing then get the **** out of america cuz this whole country was stolen

You mean Columbus didnt really "discover" America?

I've had bikes stolen. Oh well. I got insurance. Its already gone, no sense in bitching and crying about it cuz your bitching and crying aint gonna bring it back.

And just curious. All you guys who say you would kill someone if you caught them stealing your bike, have you ever even shot at someone or even stabbed someone before? Cuz if you haven't, you sure as hell aint killing no one so KNOCK THAT TALK OFF
Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
No this country was concord there is a difference! Every piece of land was fought over at one point and time! Either way it’s not right but sometime necessary! When Rome would capture a city the people of that city would cheer because they knew the technical recourses and jobs the Roman Empire would bring!!
Old 08-24-2008, 06:59 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thehate.
No this country was concord there is a difference! Every piece of land was fought over at one point and time! Either way it’s not right but sometime necessary! When Rome would capture a city the people of that city would cheer because they knew the technical recourses and jobs the Roman Empire would bring!!
sooo if someone comes to your house to steal your bike and you get into a fight with him and he overpowers you (hypatheticly speaking, i know youre super bad ***) and still steals your bike does that mean its not stealing? its "concord"?
Old 08-24-2008, 07:26 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RROCCO
so theres 5 of us riding and my boy clutches up a seat stander going over a hill. as we get over he puts it down because theres hp a couple lanes over. the cop pulls in front of him and put his cherrys on. he tried to stay in front but my boy got around him and took off. a squad car has nothing on an 08 xz-10. ten minutes later he pulls up behind us and we rode for a couple more hours. **** was straight gangster.
isnt this rocsteady's other account?
Old 08-24-2008, 07:44 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by BOYD
just had another cast put on yesterday.... PURPLE ...... ***** still pretty fucked up.... there r sexy stunters
Ooooh PURPLE! My favorite, Purple haze. not at all girly or anything, TOTALLY MANLY
And yes there are sexy stunters, only a selected few though
Maybe u should take it easy for a bit and let that **** heal right, maybe even hire a personal nurse to give you sponge baths w/ a happy ending, lolol

Quick Reply: no chase law in MD?