First time you ever pulled the front up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 PM

4drftw is a decent person
First time you ever pulled the front up!

Ok this prob already exist but oh well lol. How old and how did it go the first time you intentionally brought the front end of a "big" bike off the ground!

I'll start:

I was on a back road and my buddy who had been riding a lot longer than me hung a nice second gear wheelie so I said **** it I am goin for it! HAHA nice try I downshifted to first covered the break slid back and cracked the throttle.... actually the front came up nice as hell but then I got scared so I let out.... needless to say the front came down hard and I got shake really bad, ended up going across the oppisite lane and up an embankment before I got the bike under control and got her back on the road lol..... Best part was buddy in front saw the whole thing in his mirror and said "man that was decent for you first one.... dont ever do it again when I'm around" lol
Old 08-22-2008, 01:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time you ever pulled the front up!

i dont remember the very 1st one... but one of the 1st ones i did i clutched it in 1st, the road had limestone dust all over it so the backtire just spun, swung me sideways, highsided me and i broke my collar bone
Old 08-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Ride Hard

Cattani is an unknown quantity at this point

The first time I ever got the front end up on purpose was when I was 18 and I had my ninja 500. 5 mph 7K RPM...: Even my old man laughed when I did it...dropped that bitch when I came down!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i power wheelie blocks son... well maybe 1 block n half the intersection 1:48p.m's all day son... aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll day!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:55 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i dont remember the very 1st one...
I do, first week I got a bike(gix1000), I thought I was in 2nd and gave it full throttle,but I was in 1st (@30 mph) that **** shot straight up and down,nearly **** my pants
Old 08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

My first wheelies were in the parking lot. I still remember gorilla scrapping my minty tail with zero brake control. Ahh those were the good ole days
Old 08-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Came up like 6" and I thought that was high LOL
Old 08-22-2008, 03:33 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
My first wheelies were in the parking lot. I still remember gorilla scrapping my minty tail with zero brake control. Ahh those were the good ole days
lol damn I remember the first time you rolled up to the spot with that minty *** 6rr.

This was after you took the plastics off, that minty green tail is still in tact though! I wish I could have seen you scraping that one up lol

Name:  DSC00598.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  66.6 KB
Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
lol damn I remember the first time you rolled up to the spot with that minty *** 6rr.

This was after you took the plastics off, that minty green tail is still in tact though! I wish I could have seen you scraping that one up lol
haha killin it

here is the bike from when I started
Name:  DSC00884.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  87.6 KB
Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM

zeerider is a decent person

My first was nothing spectacular. Clutched it without really giving enough throttle, so it comes up a foot or so and drops.

Matter of fact, that's how about my first 20 wheelies went.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:09 PM

sxscroggie is a decent person

started within the first month of street riding, showroom new gixxer 750... I had done wheelies on a dirt bike, but just to conquer an obstacle. We had talked about it for a couple days, like "this thing doesn't make any power off the bottom and I don't want to go that fast..." etc. so like 25 or 30 mph in 1st, sitting, cut the throttle and then hit it pretty hard. lifted maybe a foot... maybe more or less. I was like This is SicK! felt all high, and scarry, so I cut the throttle. front wheel planted on the ground and nuts planted on the tank. I was almost home and the thing I remember most is my roommate (at the time) laughing his *** off as I crawled from the garage to the kitchen holding my crotch
Old 08-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Powered up 94 F2 at the age of 17 first day I had it on the street. Nothing spectacular but I thought I was cool haha.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

I was 17 an took the gixxer behind wal mart and CLUTCHED up my first "wheelie". I later looped it that day.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:52 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

I had just bought my Bike and I was late for Work. Came out of this little po-dunk holler and said **** it. I clutched it up in first and it came back WAY to Far. Scared the **** out of me but I kept it under control(If you consider Grabbing the Back Brakes so hard it leaves a black streak behind you and slamming the Front End down like you were trying to kill a hampster)
Old 08-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Nub Powner

Gixxer J is a decent person

about 10 years ago i clutched my 1978 kawasaki kz 650 up in first gear with my buddy on the back! funniest **** ever thats the only way it would wheelie is with some one on the back!:YEAH i didnt wreck though!
Old 08-26-2008, 11:05 PM

BIG BOZE is a decent person

I was on a ZX-6R. Carburated. I was 19. Clutched it a few times to feel it out a little. Got cocky. Saw another bike. Thought i would show what i could do and clutched it hard and about looped the ****. Thank god for engine brake. Heart was going crazy.

GOOD TIMES. LOL

'
Old 08-26-2008, 11:17 PM

letsgon1 is a decent person

sunny day on my fresh gs500. .lol i was 16 been ridin dirtbikes . .chutched it up in first . prolly good foot off tha ground . .man that was cool . .ha
Old 08-26-2008, 11:52 PM

crazywalt is a decent person

Went to a parking lot and from a dead stop tried to pull it up. about 4 in of the ground, thought i was a bad ***!!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Well, I won't count the power wheelies that floated an inch off the ground trying to accelerate, you said intentionally............

I was stationed in Va. Beach, and was going down to the beachfront, I was on Artic near Peabody's, and I was in 2nd gear going 25 on my Buell X1. I clutched it a few times to no avail, and then saw a few chicks walking on the side of the road looking at me, so I dumped the clutch bouncing off of the revlimiter at 7k, wow!

I pogo sticked straight up, pulled in the clutch for some damn reason, hit the rear brake, and I distinctly remember closing my eyes until the front end slammed down. I bottomed out the bike, busted my nuts, and chipped a tooth when my helmet hit the tank.....

The girls still hooted (they were probably making fun of me) and I didn't pop another wheelie for a good year~
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

It was on my friends 99 zx7 started clutching it up one day. the next day we sat at the house and watched a dave stonsky "how 2 wheelie" vhs, at a certain point in the dvd it said, stop here and practice that for a few weeks b4 u continue. needless to say i paid that no mind and watched the whole thing.

got up right then put my shoes on, took the zx7 out to a spot, clutched that **** up to 12, i felt like superman for a hot second when i was parallel in the air still holding unto the bars. my left knee was the first thing that hit the ground, ( its still kinda fuked up today 7 years later) and that was the end of that zx7.