***** please. Anotha tribute. Numba 1
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	numba 1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	212862  
Old 08-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Anotha tribute

Old 08-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

cool, i guess
Old 08-20-2008, 11:59 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

It was too all the other threads with the number 1 sign. Hence the olymic thread and things? lol that isnt me its my boy thats here that read the thread and wanted to do it
Old 08-21-2008, 12:00 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  C0706126.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  44.0 KB
Old 08-21-2008, 12:02 AM

Its a tribute to all the Grahm threads of people doing it. Chillax
Old 08-21-2008, 12:33 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Please shoot yourself in the face.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's called a champion not a numba 1... and the olympics aint got **** on graham's switchback's
Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 AM

It aint be lol. Ill forward the message to him
Old 08-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Group Moderator

and dude, your from PA. Stop talkin like your from the mean streets of Compton
Old 08-21-2008, 12:50 AM

I spoke like that to play of his white gangsterness?
Old 08-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Group Moderator

well, that blaster is pretty gangster
Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 AM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
it's called a champion not a numba 1... and the olympics aint got **** on graham's switchback's

ONCE AGAIN YOU FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL AWSOME EVEN THOUGH I FELT LIKE ****! THANKS BRO!!!!!!!! :YEAH

GRAHAM
Old 08-21-2008, 12:57 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

youngbuck you never cease to say some dumb **** lol you are the epitomy of a squid!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:04 AM

lol well why thank you. Im proud to be a squid. I aint afraid to admit it.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:06 AM

well, that blaster is pretty gangster
Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
ONCE AGAIN YOU FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL AWSOME EVEN THOUGH I FELT LIKE ****! THANKS BRO!!!!!!!! :YEAH

GRAHAM

Well atleast you guys see the some what humor in it thanks.

get well soon GRAHAM I wana see you back on 1 soon.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:36 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Well atleast you guys see the some what humor in it thanks.

get well soon GRAHAM I wana see you back on 1 soon so i have a excuse when i blow you at xdl remember to warn me tho last time u got it in my eye and it burned.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:45 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

hey ross, does that pic remind you of someone??? ask Money the same question
Old 08-21-2008, 02:56 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by JackMan
hey ross, does that pic remind you of someone??? ask Money the same question
i cant believe i didn't think of that untill now
Old 08-21-2008, 02:57 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

i cant believe i didn't think of that untill now
dude, it's practically a mirror image

Quick Reply: Anotha tribute