tried to do the hc wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tried to do the hc wheelie

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
awww you broke up
ur an effin skank
Old 09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol... no comment...

and justin, im sick, thats why i haven't awnserd the phone...

i still feel like ****
Old 09-30-2008, 06:18 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol... no comment...

and justin, im sick, thats why i haven't awnserd the phone...

i still feel like ****
u cuold have text me that lol i looped out the bike
Old 09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ive been concentrating on not puking.... i can't believe i actualy made it all day at work....

and i hope you didn't **** it up.... i haven't even got to wheelie it yet
Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea i did i fucked it up man it was brutal the pix are on myspace check it out the stator is trashed im gettin an fi cage next week though i just got off the phone with tim barnes and he told me 150 cuz im local and know eric rocks and patrick stevens
Old 09-30-2008, 06:39 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

FI is junk..... be ready to crack more cases
Old 09-30-2008, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

word dont get an fi
Old 10-01-2008, 02:28 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
word dont get an fi
why do yall say fi is junk everyone local is using them and loves them ne ways im drunk so yea laters:YEAH
Old 10-10-2008, 02:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

to the top
Old 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM

Thasick1 is a decent person

Wow. I may be new here, but I just couldn't get enough (or is that 'enuf') of jrider and his silly antics. Anyways, thanks for keeping me entertained....I do have to admit, though, it took me a while to figure out what he was saying in his posts (pulls out cowpoke-ghetto to english dictionary)....but, yeah, good fun.

BTW, inside these parenthesis------>(.) is something you should try and master. It's called a freakin' period.

Well, now that I look at it, it looks like a tit, LOL, but yeah, get some punctuation going....it'd make less people treat you like an asshat.....oh, and try not posting that you are your 'guy friends' broke up...I think the term "brokeback mountain" comes into play after all that....

Jrider - "I just can't quit you!!!!"
Stunt 'buddies' - Awwwwwwwww

sorry, just bored at home. LOL. Nahhhhh...I'm not really sorry...
Old 10-10-2008, 04:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Thasick1
Wow. I may be new here, but I just couldn't get enough (or is that 'enuf') of jrider and his silly antics. Anyways, thanks for keeping me entertained....I do have to admit, though, it took me a while to figure out what he was saying in his posts (pulls out cowpoke-ghetto to english dictionary)....but, yeah, good fun.

BTW, inside these parenthesis------>(.) is something you should try and master. It's called a freakin' period.

Well, now that I look at it, it looks like a tit, LOL, but yeah, get some punctuation going....it'd make less people treat you like an asshat.....oh, and try not posting that you are your 'guy friends' broke up...I think the term "brokeback mountain" comes into play after all that....

Jrider - "I just can't quit you!!!!"
Stunt 'buddies' - Awwwwwwwww

sorry, just bored at home. LOL. Nahhhhh...I'm not really sorry...
rather than talking **** on people you should prolly go try to learn a trick other than a standstill burnout
Old 10-10-2008, 06:46 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

First your boyfriends wanted to get tattoos above their ***... gay enough... and on top of that i said STRICTLY Buiness?? AHAHAHAAAAA...

Then you come back an say yourVERY influenced by your brokeback friends.... PMSL... this is ******* great...

and now you've broken up... AWW.. how sad

Dude... your a flamer... quit fronting and just come out of the closet
Old 10-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah dude you don't wanna pull in the clutch man.. Unless youre doing a coaster, clutching out of a circle, or using it to save your *** in a circle and other than the obvious but anything fast nope..

Here's what happens when you pull in the clutch.. Opening Shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=holwps3XMGg