tried to do the hc wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 02:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tried to do the hc wheelie

i never said anything about mesquite
Old 08-22-2008, 02:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

oh i thought u did it my bad someone from austin did
Old 08-22-2008, 02:07 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i think your thinkin about TRZ... he's from killeen...
Old 08-22-2008, 02:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yea thats who it is
Old 08-22-2008, 07:16 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jrider
since u need the numbers 1st look i aint afraid of **** thats how i do me 2nd if u wanna fly down here we can go ride oh yea u aint got a bike damn that sucks i loan u one when ur here 3rd i want the tat on my arms the guys i ride with are listen to the cute bitch at the tat shop who is sayin to get it on our backs 4th i dont care wut u think 5th i dont care wut my mom thinks so that will show u how much i ****** care now its deep
wait what im trying to break down your ghetto cowboy slang so give me time with it. you arent afriad but you got scared and its why you crashed . . .

yea i joined the flipped stoppie club and my knee is fucked so yea my rr is in pieces and i'm looking for a replacement.

did you really just say you dont care what your mom thinks? what are you 12? who the **** said anything about your mom?
Old 08-22-2008, 07:18 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
are you implying that anyone from TX is a cowboy?
Your not

it was a joke about his e-attitude . .. . .
Old 08-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

This is fukin priceless !!
Old 08-23-2008, 04:24 AM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i actually thought bout it last night but im prolly gonna get strictly buisness on my lower back
oh thats fucked up homie nah i want it on the forearms but my boys want it on the back

Old 08-23-2008, 04:36 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by TL MILLER

ha ha ha ha i didnt even bother quoting him cuz at one point says something about the cute girl at the tattoo shop its prob tony d doing lick and stick tattoos

Old 08-23-2008, 05:05 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO... english MOFUKA! u speak it? i just read this thread and cant stop laughing!!!! at least a little punctuation.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:36 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
get your *** away from my tool shed... you sir... are worthless as a sprinkler in the desert!
Actually a sprinkler would be worth a lot in the desert considering their extreme drought. I'm sure some children and tumble weeds would be extremely anticipating the thought of running throught water.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:44 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

since u need the numbers 1st look i aint afraid of **** thats how i do me 2nd if u wanna fly down here we can go ride oh yea u aint got a bike damn that sucks i loan u one when ur here 3rd i want the tat on my arms the guys i ride with are listen to the cute bitch at the tat shop who is sayin to get it on our backs 4th i dont care wut u think 5th i dont care wut my mom thinks so that will show u how much i ****** care now its deep
Instead of spending the loot on the gsxr or whatever why don't you you get them there english lessons to fix that there grammer and spelling there.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:02 PM
King of fukin up bikes

oh yall are really funny im sorry i dont speak with perfect grammar i didnt know that we have a bunch of ****** geniuses in on sl but im not gonna argue with u ne more ima be a man and just quit dealin with h.s. bs drama dude grow up i dont care wut u think of me laters!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 04:48 PM
unemployment anonymous

oh yall are really funny im sorry i dont speak with perfect grammar i didnt know that we have a bunch of ****** geniuses in on sl but im not gonna argue with u ne more ima be a man and just quit dealin with h.s. bs drama dude grow up i dont care wut u think of me laters!!!!!!
if you didnt care you wouldn't have posted you would have let it die . . .

and im not sure how you speak with grammar . . . "How are you question mark" ???? im not sure how speaking with grammar works . . .

make sure you post pics when you get your *** antlers
Old 08-23-2008, 05:17 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

wow~!...hc r crazy~!
Old 08-23-2008, 06:14 PM
King of fukin up bikes

look man im all bar'd out and dont want to hear ne **** can we just squash this and help the sport and try to teach me and not hate on everything i say who knows i may be the next patrick stephens or some **** u never know everyone had to learn somehow right thats why i can to this forum to learn not to argue if i wanted to argue i would get in an aol chat room or some ****
Old 09-30-2008, 02:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

were you really gonna get a tramp stamp
Old 09-30-2008, 02:33 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i didnt want it there my boys did but we didnt get on neways we broke up now i ride with a new group patrick and a few other guys come around to learn from so yea
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i can't believe this thread is still goin on nags get rid of this ****...I have learned to much since that day...lol
Old 09-30-2008, 02:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i didnt want it there my boys did but we didnt get on neways we broke up now i ride with a new group patrick and a few other guys come around to learn from so yea
awww you broke up

Quick Reply: tried to do the hc wheelie