tried to do the hc wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 09:01 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tried to do the hc wheelie

um actually i sleep like 3 hours a nite i have a sleeping disorder first ****** off second i learn quick 3rd judge wut u want i dont care i dont need to look cool on a gd website i know wuts up and i dont care about to much **** i do me and thats it i just asked for help and then i tried it i got ***** sorry for not bein like most and bein scared to try some **** outt holla!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hope i didnt offend ne one i just wanted to put how i am out front
Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jrider
i actually thought bout it last night but im prolly gonna get strictly buisness on my lower back
gettin a tramp stamp??? aren't you a dude? but right on.. might wanna put some pretty tribal around it.. maybe a flower or 2
Old 08-21-2008, 09:57 PM
King of fukin up bikes

oh thats fucked up homie nah i want it on the forearms but my boys want it on the back
Old 08-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

this is going to turn into a serious newb hate thread by tonight. guaranteed.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:25 PM
King of fukin up bikes

its cool its been like that since i asked how to do a hc but ima sit here drink my beer and talk **** back and have fun
Old 08-21-2008, 10:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

its cool its been like that since i asked how to do a hc but ima sit here drink my beer and talk **** back and have fun
just get riding on your bike at about 5-10mph

jump onto the tank with your legs dangling

kick 1 leg over your windscreen, kick the other leg over

slow down to about 5mph, clutch it up just like any other wheelie.

That's all there is to it. If you really needed to know how to do one, then im guessing you have reason to be trying one.

Go practice basic wheelies tell you can ride a basic wheelie at a steady speed, or for long distances.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:38 PM
King of fukin up bikes

see that another issue i can ride wheelies fine on other bikes but im scared to put mine up its carb and i dont have faith in mine i did it on another bike i can switch up like that between bikes it dont matter to me so idk is that weird or is it a god given talent to ride different bikes with no issue cuz yea idk
Old 08-21-2008, 10:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

u were talkin to me earlier about how to get it up without bouncin it earlier right
Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

see that another issue i can ride wheelies fine on other bikes but im scared to put mine up its carb and i dont have faith in mine i did it on another bike i can switch up like that between bikes it dont matter to me so idk is that weird or is it a god given talent to ride different bikes with no issue cuz yea idk
carbed bike isn't gonna make ANY difference until you are crawling slow wheelies at 12 o'clock at like 5mph..

My video above, a carbed bike would have issues..

Doing a highchair with no hand brake, you will NEVER get it high enough up to have the carbs mess up
Old 08-21-2008, 10:43 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea but im sayin to even get my bike up with out bouncin it didnt u say get to 40 mph in second and hit redline and clutch it up
Old 08-22-2008, 03:39 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

i actually thought bout it last night but im prolly gonna get strictly buisness on my lower back
Rule #2 No grown *** man shall be permitted to get a "tramp stamp" on his lower back. To do so is considered faggotry.
Originally Posted by trz
well #1 yr from mesquite no REAL stunters are from skeeter land. #2 **** highchairs i refuse to even try em i can do spreaders,ss,flamingos, and combos on hwy all day i just dont **** with highchairs its bad bad i think
Don't be a *****.
Originally Posted by wheelburns
i perfer ***-antlers
I've never heard that before that's classic
Old 08-22-2008, 03:41 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

um actually i sleep like 3 hours a nite i have a sleeping disorder first ****** off second i learn quick 3rd judge wut u want i dont care i dont need to look cool on a gd website i know wuts up and i dont care about to much **** i do me and thats it i just asked for help and then i tried it i got ***** sorry for not bein like most and bein scared to try some **** outt holla!
well heeeee ******* hawwwww your just a good old fashion cowboy on a new school horse . . .

did you really just say "i do me" you were just talkin about a tramp stamp tattoo on your *** real original cowboy. . .

im pretty sure you said you pussed out and its why you crashed so where did them ***** go

you realize this is a forum and not a chat room right cowboy?
Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ

I've never heard that before that's classic

it is def a good one
Old 08-22-2008, 09:45 AM

YoungBuck is a decent person

You just called out one of the OC's on this thread. Could get ugly with that Original cowboy and his stamp
Old 08-22-2008, 10:02 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking we should start having new members have to fill out applications to join. Like an approve disapprove basis, maybe an age limit. Something to avoid having kids use this forum as a place to talk ****.

What do you think NAGS???
Old 08-22-2008, 01:44 PM
King of fukin up bikes

since u need the numbers 1st look i aint afraid of **** thats how i do me 2nd if u wanna fly down here we can go ride oh yea u aint got a bike damn that sucks i loan u one when ur here 3rd i want the tat on my arms the guys i ride with are listen to the cute bitch at the tat shop who is sayin to get it on our backs 4th i dont care wut u think 5th i dont care wut my mom thinks so that will show u how much i ****** care now its deep
Old 08-22-2008, 01:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

are you implying that anyone from TX is a cowboy?
Old 08-22-2008, 01:55 PM
King of fukin up bikes

not tryin to be a ***** but u really dont know me that well and i dont know u but im a very easily influnced by my friends cuz we have known eachother for years tell u wut im gonna print out all of ur genius comments so they can see how u feel about their fukin idea not my idea and maybe u will change their minds and then u can sleep in peace at nite knowin u helped at least one person in life
Old 08-22-2008, 01:57 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i think its just me cuz im from mesquite fool he pulled ur quote from the other day about mesquite

Quick Reply: tried to do the hc wheelie