Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:39 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tried to do the hc wheelie

Your boys will give it to ya worse than anybody

...Spliters
Old 08-21-2008, 03:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yea they do it outta love man i known 4 of these kids since peewee football and like neighborhood basketball and **** like that
Old 08-21-2008, 05:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

how many people get bp "spliters" in a day and not a long day either cuz it was like 20 hours between posts and kid had to sleep
Old 08-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jrider
got the spliter on the tank down and then tried the hc
spliter? does that mean spreader? or 50/50(special k) hahah im confused

take video next time you ride haha
Old 08-21-2008, 05:24 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

"how many people get bp "spliters" in a day and not a long day either cuz it was like 20 hours between posts and kid had to sleep"

huh
Old 08-21-2008, 05:25 PM
King of fukin up bikes

"how many people get bp "spliters" in a day and not a long day either cuz it was like 20 hours between posts and kid had to sleep"

huh im confused on wut ur sayin
Old 08-21-2008, 05:27 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by skoh
when in doubt throttle it out.

possible tattoo idea?
Old 08-21-2008, 05:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i actually thought bout it last night but im prolly gonna get strictly buisness on my lower back
Old 08-21-2008, 05:31 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

huh im confused on wut ur sayin
no surprise there
Old 08-21-2008, 05:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

im like wtf i dont understand u have to break it down barney rubble style and **** i guess for me
Old 08-21-2008, 05:39 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

i actually thought bout it last night but im prolly gonna get strictly buisness on my lower back

I don';t think thats cool at all but thats just me
Old 08-21-2008, 05:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

which one u talkin bout i like the when in doubt throttle it out and the strickly buisness is some **** with my boys but we aint sure if we doin that one yet
Old 08-21-2008, 06:13 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

well #1 yr from mesquite no REAL stunters are from skeeter land. #2 **** highchairs i refuse to even try em i can do spreaders,ss,flamingos, and combos on hwy all day i just dont **** with highchairs its bad bad i think
Old 08-21-2008, 06:17 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trz
well #1 yr from mesquite no REAL stunters are from skeeter land. #2 **** highchairs i refuse to even try em i can do spreaders,ss,flamingos, and combos on hwy all day i just dont **** with highchairs its bad bad i think
Thats probably cause that POS Gixxer cant get up with you in a highchair position. Just kidding, so dont get all mad, LMAO.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:24 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

dont bitches get tats on there lower back? its called a "tramp stamp" ... you need to learn not to get suck into pressure from your boys...if they cant do it themselves why give into their bs...have them crash 1st....lol lol lol
Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

oh nah they can do it they have done it im just the project im tryin to catch up with them so they dont leave me when we hit the streets up cuz they are more comfortably doin **** so they do it faster and that leaves me either not stuntin or gettin left behind
Old 08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
dont bitches get tats on there lower back? its called a "tramp stamp" ... you need to learn not to get suck into pressure from your boys...if they cant do it themselves why give into their bs...have them crash 1st....lol lol lol
i agree i want to get it on our forearms but idk
Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

huh
How many people get balanve point spreaders in a day? and not a long day it was 20 hours between posts and your first post was at like 2 am and your *** had to sleep.

so basically im calling you a liar and that you prob never did them to begin with and that you prob never even crashed and your just tryin to be cool on stuntlife

Old 08-21-2008, 08:28 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider

i perfer ***-antlers
Old 08-21-2008, 08:35 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Just practice staggard first, take your time practicing HC on 2 wheels, then in a while when you have bp in staggard and sit down, and mobility on the bike they may come together

Quick Reply: tried to do the hc wheelie