What you stuntin and perfer to stunt?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What you stuntin and perfer to stunt?

Originally Posted by Big R 508
what , are you kidding me ? Well I think you dont deserve to have an f4i which you should get an f2 or maybe f3 to beat it on and you are the only one who starts to learn by yourself at the mall ??? that is bad idea ..you will need someone to ride with and teach you how to do proper wheelie.

you shouldnt stunt anyway.

now now play nice! :YEAH
Old 09-04-2008, 03:28 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by f4ibry
ya,that soundsl like a bad idea ...usually loading docks, shipping and recieving warehouses **** thats secluded and off the beaten track that nobody knows about.

theres a crew outa santa rosa ive ridden with a few of them( i think fashofreestyle on here) but i dont know of ne spots out there, was hoping you did so i can start bringing my bike when i go see the lady.
Yeah theres some folks out here in santa rosa riding for sure. fasho(jeff works at the local honda/kawi dealer so he's not hard to find. Theres really only one spot Im familiar with around here though as all the others have got blown up.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:30 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Big R 508
what , are you kidding me ? Well I think you dont deserve to have an f4i which you should get an f2 or maybe f3 to beat it on and you are the only one who starts to learn by yourself at the mall ??? that is bad idea ..you will need someone to ride with and teach you how to do proper wheelie.

you shouldnt stunt anyway.

I learned on my own.. It was either do it alone, or don't do it at all..
Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

you should have some one around if your starting off incase u high side or somethin happens dont listen to any haters u wanna stunt then be about it just dont be a poser just cause u can do a wheelie dont make u no stunter takes lot of pratice and dedication when they hate then u stunt on em
Old 09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

im currently on a k6 600 gear and caged up w lots of **** on it hella doe ray me dopped on it just looped it bout a month ago and its back up and running not a cheap sport