want to learn new stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 02:57 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
want to learn new stuff

hey im wantin to learn the best way to do a highchair wheelie so if u could help me out i almost wrecked with the bike still on the ground...lol but i do have good balance
Old 08-19-2008, 03:05 AM

YoungBuck is a decent person
Re: want to learn new stuff

Old 08-19-2008, 03:09 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jrider
hey im wantin to learn the best way to do a highchair wheelie so if u could help me out i almost wrecked with the bike still on the ground...lol but i do have good balance
pull in clutch lever ,place feet over windshield ,rev throttle to 13,000 rpm ,then release clutch vid tape it and put on SL,,,so we can see what went wrong
Old 08-19-2008, 03:17 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
can I get some? I brought some
Old 08-19-2008, 03:18 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

dent that tank......
Old 08-19-2008, 09:54 AM

Pass me some and ill gladly pass this your way
Old 08-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...459e16bf398677
Old 08-19-2008, 10:26 AM

Old 08-19-2008, 01:48 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jrider
First of all what you will learn on this site is that you are gonna get crushed whenever you ask **** like this. You have to have thick skin on here, that is just the way it is, LOL. Now, what everybody is trying to say (in not so many words) is that you need to walk before you can crawl. Can you do BP standups n sitdowns? If yes, then can you do spreaders? The reason I ask is because I think you should get spreaders on lock before advancing to highchairs. If you have spreaders on lock, then by all means go for highchairs.

I learned in 2nd gear, going about 35 mph. I would get on the tank like a spreader, then grab the windscreen and throw my left leg over and then my right. Make sure you clear the clip ons and ****. Once you are sitting comfortably, clutch that bitch up and go. Now, once you are done you have to get back down, which I did have some trouble with. You have to swing your legs back over past the clipons without hitting your brake lever or kicking the clipons. Practice on the kickstand. It helps at the beginning to fold the mirrors in. Good luck.

Tim
Old 08-19-2008, 01:53 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
Now, once you are done you have to get back down, which I did have some trouble with. You have to swing your legs back over past the clipons without hitting your brake lever or kicking the clipons. Practice on the kickstand. It helps at the beginning to fold the mirrors in. Good luck.

Tim
LOL and that's where **** could get ugly when your confused about getting back down.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:57 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
pull in clutch lever ,place feet over windshield ,rev throttle to 13,000 rpm ,then release clutch vid tape it and put on SL,,,so we can see what went wrong
heeell no...... 2nd gear clutch up w/ legs over bars, start at lower rpms to get feel. put 2 way tape or dent or something so keep from sliding off. sorry not to b as helpful, its just u. there no manual to stunting except u and the bike. it will take more rmps to get the wheele up..... a hb wouldnt b a bad idea but if the idles low u could learn w/o...
Old 08-19-2008, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Murph 636
LOL and that's where **** could get ugly when your confused about getting back down.
******' A. The first time I tried it I could not get down and thought I was going to have to come to a complete stop and drop the bike to get off, LOL. I finally just said **** it and went for it. A friend of mine did kick his brake lever getting down and ate ****, luckily it was in a lot.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:07 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

people talking about not being able to get into the HC position makes me

just hop up to a spreader posisiton WHILE ROLLING, kick your legs over the bars/mirrors/front end.. done.. Now do you wheelie

and to get back out, same thing, just keep rolling, pull your legs from HC back down to spreader, then slide back onto your seat lol
Old 08-19-2008, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

people talking about not being able to get into the HC position makes me

just hop up to a spreader posisiton WHILE ROLLING, kick your legs over the bars/mirrors/front end.. done.. Now do you wheelie

and to get back out, same thing, just keep rolling, pull your legs from HC back down to spreader, then slide back onto your seat lol

It is all about being comfortable. Of course if you have no upper on your bike it is cake, but if you rock FF then it is a bit more difficult until you have done it a few times.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

******' A. The first time I tried it I could not get down and thought I was going to have to come to a complete stop and drop the bike to get off, LOL. I finally just said **** it and went for it. A friend of mine did kick his brake lever getting down and ate ****, luckily it was in a lot.

+1, the first time I did a HC on my Triumph I almost resorted to dumping it in the grass, b/c I got hung up on the way down. Probably one of the more stupid things I've done........ Because it was on the street, and I went HC on a Triumph with a gas tank 5 feet long... LOL
Old 08-19-2008, 02:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

It is all about being comfortable. Of course if you have no upper on your bike it is cake, but if you rock FF then it is a bit more difficult until you have done it a few times.
just because my bike is street fighter in my recent pics, doesn't mean i learned on a street fighter!

I learned just like most people, full fairing, mirrors, signals, no hand brake...

I don't think its hard at all to get into the posistion.. Hell if you aren't comfortable moving into highchair position, then you definitely shouldn't be doing highchairs!

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-19-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:41 PM

Location: might as well be the ocean, from so many squids... TENN.
12urMOM is a decent person

o' contrare my friend!!! i could do it easily on full fairing, and almost killed myself on the highway when i went to SF cause i was so used to resting my legs on the upper

*and to the question at hand, an awesome way to do a HC is do like everyone has been doing for years and years!!! GO OUT AND TRY **** AND FIGURE WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOSENT*
Old 08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey thanks ur body i have thick skin i have ate **** a few times and the dudes i ride with let me hear it i burnt my leg at the drags and launched the burnout into the pole long story that was short but i just laughed and still ran my race and smoked another 636 he couldnt ride...fool spun his back tire and let all the way of i told him later when that happens to just jump half out then give it hell again but thanks for the help im pretty much thinkin im bout to put my cage to test cuz ima prolly eat **** a few time but i catch on quick
Old 08-19-2008, 09:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big ben
heeell no...... 2nd gear clutch up w/ legs over bars, start at lower rpms to get feel. put 2 way tape or dent or something so keep from sliding off. sorry not to b as helpful, its just u. there no manual to stunting except u and the bike. it will take more rmps to get the wheele up..... a hb wouldnt b a bad idea but if the idles low u could learn w/o...
there you go again, giving info about something you dont know **** about....
Old 08-19-2008, 09:38 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

go practice.. that is the answer for 87% of the questions on sl

Quick Reply: want to learn new stuff