want to learn new stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 10:22 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person
Re: want to learn new stuff

are you ******* kidding me, I agree with some of the old schoolers here, if your not comfertable with jumping on the tank and tossing your legs over then your probably not ready for highchairs, there should be no problem here(i run sf with db bars) Theres only so much advise you can ask for and there aint no shame in asking,
1st thing - get a hand brake and learn to use it
2nd- get alot of gear
3rd- get your *** in a lot and try it back to back to back until you learn that ****.

not to sound harsh but thats the only way bro,
Old 08-19-2008, 11:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

who is giving bad advice not me cuz i may not know a whole hell of alot stuntin but racin ive been at a track since i was 10 i may not always be correct but i win races if it spins get half out and give it hell again and repeat as needed thats wut i was taught very young
Old 08-19-2008, 11:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

who is givin bad info cuz i may not know **** about stuntin but i do know racing and thats one area i cant be schooled that much been doin it for about 7 years and had lots practice at that
Old 08-19-2008, 11:35 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jrider
who is giving bad advice not me cuz i may not know a whole hell of alot stuntin but racin ive been at a track since i was 10 i may not always be correct but i win races if it spins get half out and give it hell again and repeat as needed thats wut i was taught very young

His is talking about Big Ben the kid has no clue yet he is going to try to give advice, like he does a lot on here and he needs to just shut up and stop posting..
Old 08-19-2008, 11:42 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
It is all about being comfortable. Of course if you have no upper on your bike it is cake, but if you rock FF then it is a bit more difficult until you have done it a few times.
actually its way easier cause you can grab the windscreen, and throw both over in a second, SF you gotta do it leg at a time or nohanded
Old 08-19-2008, 11:56 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jrider
Originally Posted by dilts646
His is talking about Big Ben the kid has no clue yet he is going to try to give advice, like he does a lot on here and he needs to just shut up and stop posting..
you might want to stick with the track bro, you do relize this website is called stunt life! we stunt! I can give a **** about racing! What kind of *** does that pull you??? Id rather do a 5mph circle wheelie around a cutie, and get her number then blow past her at 654.456.7413 mph and jack off for the next week til next bike night and hope i see her again!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:34 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-10-2008, 04:10 AM

alpinestarz98 is a decent person

^^ lol why are you surfacing all his threads haha im tired of reading them but ive got nothing better to do!
Old 10-11-2008, 05:06 PM

Rodman is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLISH
go practice.. that is the answer for 87% of the questions on sl