anyone stunt a 05 gsxr 600???

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 10:40 PM

StuntMyGSXR600 is a decent person
anyone stunt a 05 gsxr 600???

if so whats your opinion on it....i'm thinking about goin to an f4i but wondering if its possible to be really smooth and slow on a gsxr? i've heard bad things on the streets so i wanna know what you guys think. i can slow down it just seems choppy and violent but then again i've only been stunting for a couple months....so let me know whats up with the gixxer!!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:48 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: anyone stunt a 05 gsxr 600???

I murdered the living **** out of stock 05 gsxr. By far my favorite bike. Best looking (besides R1) best suspension. I didnt use a pickup and i rode the ***** off mine for 2 years no problems. Love the rear peg position pretty much everything about the bike. Nice tank to dent FULL METAL and nice and wide. Subframe sucks but i wasnt 12'in it didnt even have a roundbar on it.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I murdered the living **** out of stock 05 gsxr. By far my favorite bike. Best looking (besides R1) best suspension. I didnt use a pickup and i rode the ***** off mine for 2 years no problems. Love the rear peg position pretty much everything about the bike. Nice tank to dent FULL METAL and nice and wide. Subframe sucks but i wasnt 12'in it didnt even have a roundbar on it.
well i have the scrape works subframe and 12 bar on it so she's good there...how slow could you get with it?
Old 08-18-2008, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by StuntMyGSXR600
well i have the scrape works subframe and 12 bar on it so she's good there...how slow could you get with it?
Stock gearing right to stop if i wanted to. Then clutch out into circles but i've been riding for years. Long story short this bike will not hold your skills back at all. I dont think there is a person on this fourm that can ride it to the maximum limits of the bikes capabilities.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:04 PM

did you have to do a lot of repairs on the bike?? not cosmetic but internal wiring coming loose and **** like that??
Old 08-18-2008, 11:19 PM

Absolutly nothing. Cut my key down and put a cotter pin in the kill switch and thats all i did to it other then smash tank and handbrake. Didnt use a cage and even without it held up fine in minor tip overs. No wiring, no tip over sensor mod or oil mods nothing. Just ride it.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:20 PM

VINNYRISK is an unknown quantity at this point

always been on a gixxer ..just seems to be the bike for me!like to try something else but thats all i got!alls i could say is everyone on these newer bikes dont seem to ride the wheelie bars anymore doto hydro locking the motor and **** ! i do have the scapeworks sub on mine and glad for that since they went under.ackos are great on this bike .bikr is a little heavy and have to have full tank of gas to run a good idle cause the idle does fuc wit me.oil pic up is a must and i kick the **** out it for days and runs strong
Old 08-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Plenty people use to rock them. get your self an oil pickup asap. put on an idle screw and you should be good. make sure to search your questions on google and use the forum search before you make threads though.

after the wheelie on my r6 theres some vids of me on my 05 gsxr

http://i40.photobucket.com/remix/pla...hotobucket.com
Old 08-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VINNYRISK
always been on a gixxer ..just seems to be the bike for me!like to try something else but thats all i got!alls i could say is everyone on these newer bikes dont seem to ride the wheelie bars anymore doto hydro locking the motor and **** ! i do have the scapeworks sub on mine and glad for that since they went under.ackos are great on this bike .bikr is a little heavy and have to have full tank of gas to run a good idle cause the idle does fuc wit me.oil pic up is a must and i kick the **** out it for days and runs strong
+1
Old 08-19-2008, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
Plenty people use to rock them. get your self an oil pickup asap. put on an idle screw and you should be good. make sure to search your questions on google and use the forum search before you make threads though.

after the wheelie on my r6 theres some vids of me on my 05 gsxr

http://i40.photobucket.com/remix/pla...hotobucket.com
i'll def look into that stuff...i adjusted my idle but its a bitch cuz you either have to lift the tank or get lucky with some needle nose plyers lol

and that vid was sick man great inspiration!!

+1
Old 08-19-2008, 03:22 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

i'll def look into that stuff...i adjusted my idle but its a bitch cuz you either have to lift the tank or get lucky with some needle nose plyers lol

+1
nah bro, you just gotta find a dealer idle adjuster. i got a 10 inch one that hangs down...... :YEAH
Old 08-19-2008, 03:24 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by VINNYRISK
+1. just take the right precaustions bro and you'll spend less in the end. go with an oil pick up, get a cage and rig the tip over sensor.....
Old 08-19-2008, 03:27 AM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

i learned on a 05 gsxr 600, with 3 up in the rear, it's real smooth and not that hard, but not a bike for scraping and bar tricks...i used a stock subframe with shitty 905 bar with tons and tons of bracing throughout the subframe, square tubing and ****..it was somewhat solid.

Name:  anthony102.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  12.5 KB
Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I just did all these mods to my bike it works great. Plus I got a Son DOOBY sub-frame reinforcement. -2 +5 no upper for now, when I do put my upper back on I'm gonna get the 905 stunt stay. Love my bike yo!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-subframe.html
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...help-page.html
Old 08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

+1
thanks

but what you have to do is buy a fine thread 10inch or so idle screw or just buy another stock one from your bike. take out the idle screw that is in there on the left side of the bike and screw this one in and let it hang out. ziptie it to you cage or something.

if look closely at the picture ziptied to my cage is an idle screw that is coming out. you can see the black top part of it and the whiteish part of it to the right of the stator cover under that one star. do it something like I did.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Today033.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	212802  
Old 08-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** a no ***** GSXR, just get a 636 and be done with it, LOL. However, if you are stuck on ur GSXR, I will sell you one that is stunt ready so you dont have to **** up yours. $2100 and it is urs. :YEAH

Tim
Old 08-19-2008, 03:35 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person

Its possible, Its a bitch, but its possible, I rock an 05, dont mean i like it but sure, Its kind of like tough love, if you can learn it on a gsxr youll be a stud when you switch to the 636 or f4i, but how did you get your scapeworks subframe, Ive been trying to get that **** forever! let me know, pm or something
Old 08-19-2008, 03:39 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

look at my avatar..... its harder on a newer gixxer... so its def possible on an older one.. gixxer 4 life
Old 08-19-2008, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by jasonpayne123
Its possible, Its a bitch, but its possible, I rock an 05, dont mean i like it but sure, Its kind of like tough love, if you can learn it on a gsxr youll be a stud when you switch to the 636 or f4i, but how did you get your scapeworks subframe, Ive been trying to get that **** forever! let me know, pm or something
i got it off some dude out my way who switched to dragging and wants to get rid of all his stunt stuff...80 bucks plus my stock subframe...

just search gsxr sunframe on here and some people have some for sale...probably won't get the deal i got but you won't be breaking your subframe!!
Old 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
look at my avatar..... its harder on a newer gixxer... so its def possible on an older one.. gixxer 4 life
I will agree with that. my 05 was a way better bike way stronger better looking better feeling as far as where the bars sat, pegs and just overall feel. Engine idle was weak but i just set it when the engine was warm once. Somewhere around 3500 and then left it and never touched it again. Dont listen to all the 636 gargabe, i have ridden every bike there is almost and my fav is the 05 gsxr 6. Champ it out and you will love that bike man.

Quick Reply: anyone stunt a 05 gsxr 600???