Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 04:21 PM

timleg is a decent person
Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

I've ordered many things from H.A.I in the past and never really had any problems. So when my chain got loose as **** from wear and tear I decided to order a new one with some sprockets from them.

I placed the order on July 17th and here it is August 15th and all I have gotten are excuses as why my order hasn't shipped out. First they didn't respond to my emails for a couple days, then they sent me a message. "Sorry, we've been moving store locations the last few days and will be back up and running tomorrow. I should be able to let you know then. Thanks."

So I wait a few days and i get this, "
Sorry about the delay getting back to you. We just moved store locations so we've been out for a few days. Most orders have been shipped, but the remaining ones will be shipped in the next two days or so. Thanks again."

So five days later i hear nothing, so i sent another message and i get this, "
I am getting a large order from Vortex today, so hopefully they are in this box, I will keep you updated. Sorry for the hold up, Vortex has been behind on alot of our orders lately"

So then I sent another email after that email yesterday and still no response. So i tried calling them and all i get is an answering machine telling me they moved, with no new number.

So should i go to the new place they said they moved too? or cancel my order? Anyone having problems????

Last edited by timleg; 08-15-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:31 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

I don't think reporting fraud is the way to go..........
Old 08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point

If you read other threads with vortex from HAI, you´ll find that it´s vortex that often is slow

I didn´t have problems with my order from HAI even though I had vortex sprockets in it
Old 08-15-2008, 04:39 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by timleg
I've ordered many things from H.A.I in the past and never really had any problems. So when my chain got loose as **** from wear and tear I decided to order a new one with some sprockets from them.

I placed the order on July 17th and here it is August 15th and all I have gotten are excuses as why my order hasn't shipped out. First they didn't respond to my emails for a couple days, then they sent me a message. "Sorry, we've been moving store locations the last few days and will be back up and running tomorrow. I should be able to let you know then. Thanks."

So I wait a few days and i get this, "
Sorry about the delay getting back to you. We just moved store locations so we've been out for a few days. Most orders have been shipped, but the remaining ones will be shipped in the next two days or so. Thanks again."

So five days later i hear nothing, so i sent another message and i get this, "
I am getting a large order from Vortex today, so hopefully they are in this box, I will keep you updated. Sorry for the hold up, Vortex has been behind on alot of our orders lately"

So then I sent another email after that email yesterday and still no response. So i tried calling them and all i get is an answering machine telling me they moved, with no new number.

So should i go to the new place they said they moved too? or should i report fraud? Anyone having problems????

calm down. and never order sprockets that arent in stock from vortex cuz they arent very good at getting their product out to the companies that sell for them in a timely manner. cancel the order and get a SI sprocket. if hai is moving stores im sure they will get to you as soon as they can.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:42 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

mark weeks is a good dude he isnt out to **** people
Old 08-15-2008, 04:46 PM

alright, i was just putting some pieces together and everything seemed a little shady. Not really answering my emails and then a different excuse every time.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
calm down. and never order sprockets that arent in stock from vortex cuz they arent very good at getting their product out to the companies that sell for them in a timely manner. cancel the order and get a SI sprocket. if hai is moving stores im sure they will get to you as soon as they can.
didn't want to go +5 in the back, or i would of gotten a SI sprocket.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:50 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

just chill out a little.. their not trying to rip you off. they are super busy apparently, and thats understandable, so just try to call them again or email them and give them your number to call.

I have bought plenty of stuff from them and they have been great and helpful guys.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:55 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

they must be missin T-ice! speakin of that wtf... aint he suppose to be opening a shop as well?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

vortex is always slow. and i know for a fact that they have been working 16+ hours a day getting the new store up and running. you will get your product
Old 08-15-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by schaff
just chill out a little.. their not trying to rip you off. they are super busy apparently, and thats understandable, so just try to call them again or email them and give them your number to call.

I have bought plenty of stuff from them and they have been great and helpful guys.
With this order i have ordered over a thousand dollars worth of parts and ****. I know they are a decent shop, i just wanted to know if others were having problems at the moment.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:50 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nellie636
they must be missin T-ice! speakin of that wtf... aint he suppose to be opening a shop as well?
i was thinking about that too
Old 08-15-2008, 07:48 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Yeah so true about vortex...they r always behind with their orders like usually.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:49 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

geared steel products
Old 08-15-2008, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
geared steel products
The last time I heard that they arent in business anymore.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:17 PM

The real problem im having isn't with vortex not shipping out product, its with H.A.I not even telling me that they are waiting for my sprockets to come in. They are just beating around the bush.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:36 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

every time i ordered from hai they are on top of their **** but i've hear dof people running into problems when they have to order a part form another company..ive prob ordered 5-6 things from hai and every time i got them within 3-4 business days.. they have always been good 2 me

:YEAH
Old 08-15-2008, 11:52 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by timleg
The real problem im having isn't with vortex not shipping out product, its with H.A.I not even telling me that they are waiting for my sprockets to come in. They are just beating around the bush.
umm in your first post you quoted hai as saying that they were waiting for a shipment from vortex to come in and hopefull your sprocket was gonna be in it. which by your accord is the last communicationt that u had with them on top of them telling you that their in the process of moving stores. stop being a ****** cry baby, no one is beating around the bush. they told u exactly what was going on, now either wait it out or cancel your order and find a vortex sprocket somewhere else.

in case you forget what you said - "I am getting a large order from Vortex today, so hopefully they are in this box, I will keep you updated. Sorry for the hold up, Vortex has been behind on alot of our orders lately"
Old 08-16-2008, 01:05 AM

what , you are in ****** florida and why dont u just pay em a visit to see whats up. and i know they arent beating their bush around you...i ordered vortex via hai and it took almost a month to get here...learn how to be patient. noob.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:08 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

hai is a straight up company... i usually get my vortex products pretty quick...
they make all their oversized sprockets to order... and even still it don't take too long...

P- (484) 494-3136

Quick Reply: Anyone having problems with H.A.I?