Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 12:14 PM

timleg is a decent person
Re: Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

I got a hold of them today on the phone, and everything should be straight by tomorrow.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trz
**** HAI
why dont you get off SL and go try to slow a wheelie down?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:14 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Do you have anything positive to add to this message board? All I see from you is "**** this", "**** that"

You have no contributory value to this site, until you do, I suggest you lurk.
sir , I concur.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:15 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by FreeTonyC
I am 100% positive Joe will make it right 4 you... Real good dude..Real good shop.....

Your just a ******* HOMO..........

Guy... Total drive time from Dora to HAI in orlando... 45 min... You wanna bitch go there and bitch...

I understand all the frustration sometimes... I worked there for almost 2 years and YES... I fucked up alot of orders and always took the blame for it... Its funny everyone here wants to complain and say "HAI Fucuked up my order" As a shop that employs and supports so many riders like all you you would think they might get a little break.?.? But remember the next show or comp you do.. hey the guys from HAI are probally doing one also..

**** happens we spent 4 days with only 3 guys moving the entire shop Joe Vertical just had surgery and Mark was back and forth between the new and old shop everyday for the entire week about 14-20hrs a day...

All I am sayin is cut the guys some slack its already a hard business to be in and they clearly do it better than anyone around....

+1 on TRZ.

squids.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by trz
**** HAI
^
Old 08-19-2008, 10:13 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Guy... Total drive time from Dora to HAI in orlando... 45 min... You wanna bitch go there and bitch...

I understand all the frustration sometimes... I worked there for almost 2 years and YES... I fucked up alot of orders and always took the blame for it... Its funny everyone here wants to complain and say "HAI Fucuked up my order" As a shop that employs and supports so many riders like all you you would think they might get a little break.?.? But remember the next show or comp you do.. hey the guys from HAI are probally doing one also..

**** happens we spent 4 days with only 3 guys moving the entire shop Joe Vertical just had surgery and Mark was back and forth between the new and old shop everyday for the entire week about 14-20hrs a day...

All I am sayin is cut the guys some slack its already a hard business to be in and they clearly do it better than anyone around....
Guy he made the order in mid july and didnt put anything up here until he had no luck with emails. He never once sadi HAI SUCKS or anything like that all the kid did was ask if anyone else was having a issue with them.

as far as you guys moving with 3 guys . . . you need better friends. im sure some local customers would have been more then happy to help so to say 3 guys moved the shop poor me is lame
Old 08-20-2008, 05:22 AM

onthacomeup is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
what bar did you order because if you say Powers anything then you sir are the dumbass. everyone knows powers takes forever thats why most people will not run powers
no it was a f.i. but not that that makes a difference because i clearly stated that when i called them..they admitted somebody fucked up and forgot to ship it out for 2 months...why would i wanna run a powers 12 bar?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:00 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wheelburns
Guy he made the order in mid july and didnt put anything up here until he had no luck with emails. He never once sadi HAI SUCKS or anything like that all the kid did was ask if anyone else was having a issue with them.

as far as you guys moving with 3 guys . . . you need better friends. im sure some local customers would have been more then happy to help so to say 3 guys moved the shop poor me is lame

And as I stated, its a hard business to be in... To keep all the people happy all of the time takes alot of hard work and support from all your friends, customers and most of all the vendors.. I dont work at HAI any more but have and would give all my free time and and anythig else I had to help them out.... I didnt meen to sound like a dick but all the guys at HAI work really hard and do the best they can all the time....

Sorry 4 comming off like a douche...

And yes... You always see who your true friends are when it comes to moving a ton of **** really quickly....
Old 08-20-2008, 12:33 PM
unemployment anonymous

And as I stated, its a hard business to be in... To keep all the people happy all of the time takes alot of hard work and support from all your friends, customers and most of all the vendors.. I dont work at HAI any more but have and would give all my free time and and anythig else I had to help them out.... I didnt meen to sound like a dick but all the guys at HAI work really hard and do the best they can all the time....

Sorry 4 comming off like a douche...

And yes... You always see who your true friends are when it comes to moving a ton of **** really quickly....

Old 08-20-2008, 01:04 PM

Cheers......
Old 08-20-2008, 04:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I never had problems with HAI in the past but it seems like the move they're doing is really screwing **** up bad.

I ordered a front sprocket, chain and a t-shirt July 29.

Called HAI up the next day to make sure my order went through and they said yes so I was like OK cool.

1 week later, I'm looking at my bank statements and my credit card has not been charged so I'm like WTF?? Call up HAI and they lost the middle 8 numbers of my credit card number so they did'nt charge me.

I was like umm, okay. Gave them my credit card number again.

I called back a few days later just to see whats up with the order and they said they sent it out and I should see it before the weekend. The package did'nt show up.

Sooo I called today (3 weeks later) and they told me the package was never sent out and would get a free T-shirt. I'm just really really hoping I get my order.

I've used HAI in the past and always loved their service-so much that this **** up does'nt really bother me because I'm patient BUT the whole charging my credit card a week later thing irritated the **** out of me.

I'm sure they'll get better once they're done moving and I'll order more stuff from them but I guess my dumbass should have just bought a stupid front sprocket and chain from cycle gear or something.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:29 PM

dankan is a decent person

Old 08-20-2008, 04:44 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
I never had problems with HAI in the past but it seems like the move they're doing is really screwing **** up bad.

I ordered a front sprocket, chain and a t-shirt July 29.

Called HAI up the next day to make sure my order went through and they said yes so I was like OK cool.

1 week later, I'm looking at my bank statements and my credit card has not been charged so I'm like WTF?? Call up HAI and they lost the middle 8 numbers of my credit card number so they did'nt charge me.

I was like umm, okay. Gave them my credit card number again.

I called back a few days later just to see whats up with the order and they said they sent it out and I should see it before the weekend. The package did'nt show up.

Sooo I called today (3 weeks later) and they told me the package was never sent out and would get a free T-shirt. I'm just really really hoping I get my order.

I've used HAI in the past and always loved their service-so much that this **** up does'nt really bother me because I'm patient BUT the whole charging my credit card a week later thing irritated the **** out of me.

I'm sure they'll get better once they're done moving and I'll order more stuff from them but I guess my dumbass should have just bought a stupid front sprocket and chain from cycle gear or something.
I don't know if i can agree with the supporting Cycle Gear!! HAI has always been and will always be a stuntriding shop built by and ran by stuntriders. Mistakes happen and HAI has always tried their best to fix and make things right with their customers. I could go on and on about how the economy is hurting the shop and that they had to move for reasons related to that. They basically had to move locations within a weeks notice.

I know because of this that they did not recieve any UPS or were unable to send out any UPS Because they were waiting for address verification and other lame bullshit. Having to get everything correct with the vendors takes a lil bit of time and also caused some delays. I do NOT still work there but remain good friends with Joe and the owner Mark, I have seen the struggle for them to get everything moved, unpacked, organized and rerunning. Please show some patience to these guys as I know they are doing everything in there power to get orders shipped out correctly.

don't forget HAI has been around in the stunting game for the last 5 years. Show them support and you will continue to have a Mom and Pop shop run by stuntriders who share the same passions as you. If you want to go back to only having to deal with corporate shops thats cool too. I just know that when I walk into a motorcycle shop I wanna talk to some punks that ride bikes and not a 55yr old dude that hates his job as much as he hates stuntriders.

Thanks,
Tice
Old 08-20-2008, 04:53 PM
unemployment anonymous

Cheers......

everyone was just jumping down the kids throat like he was a black guy at a KKK rally
Old 08-21-2008, 10:37 AM

everyone was just jumping down the kids throat like he was a black guy at a KKK rally

Yea I didnt meen to jump his **** but I know all the HAI guys (Joe Vert, Tice(b4 he left) and the owner Mark) do try real hard to be the best and take care of everyone the same....

Thanks 2 all the HAI supporters...
Old 08-21-2008, 10:42 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

my problem isnt with HAI... its with ups....

my order has been sittin in houston for over 24hrs now
Old 08-21-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
my problem isnt with HAI... its with ups....

my order has been sittin in houston for over 24hrs now

THAT SUX...........
Old 08-21-2008, 10:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i know!!! i just wanna hook up my ****** HB!!!

i wanna call em and tell em to get off their lazy asses!!