Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 02:13 PM

timleg is a decent person
Re: Anyone having problems with H.A.I?

Here we go again, they sent me that email on Thursday telling me they would let me know if my sprockets where in a box they were getting. It is Monday and i have gotten no responding email.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:03 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timleg
Here we go again, they sent me that email on Thursday telling me they would let me know if my sprockets where in a box they were getting. It is Monday and i have gotten no responding email.
Dude, **** email, call em up. Here is the number I used this morning and they answered.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
Dude, **** email, call em up. Here is the number I used this morning and they answered.

there you go
Old 08-18-2008, 03:56 PM

i called that number and it was an answering machine
Old 08-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, my update is good. I called them a few minutes agao, they had ALREADY OVERNIGHTED THE CORRRECT ONE TODAY! :YEAH I should see it tommoro. The also agreed to reimburse me for the overnight fees i originally paid. He said he's gonna include a UPS label for returing the old adaptor, but wouldnt make a big deal out of it if i didnt send it back - Im def sending the old one back. They were good enough to correct the prob and reimburse my $, I aint out to rob no one...

Timleg, good luck.. Thats also the number i used to call them today and got thru.. Just gotta keep tryin
Old 08-18-2008, 04:23 PM

"Ringmaster72

Bike: 05' 636 / 06' 636 / 05' GSXR 600(GSXRs Suck ****)"

WTF Tim, i thought we worked this GiXXer **** out!?!?
Old 08-18-2008, 08:29 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geraltay
"Ringmaster72

Bike: 05' 636 / 06' 636 / 05' GSXR 600(GSXRs Suck ****)"

WTF Tim, i thought we worked this GiXXer **** out!?!?

It'll be worked out as soon as I can somebody to take the POS off my hands, LMAO.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:34 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i ordered a adapter yesterday and i had an email saying it had shipped today when i got home
Old 08-18-2008, 08:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Well, my update is good. I called them a few minutes agao, they had ALREADY OVERNIGHTED THE CORRRECT ONE TODAY! :YEAH I should see it tommoro. The also agreed to reimburse me for the overnight fees i originally paid. He said he's gonna include a UPS label for returing the old adaptor, but wouldnt make a big deal out of it if i didnt send it back - Im def sending the old one back. They were good enough to correct the prob and reimburse my $, I aint out to rob no one...

Timleg, good luck.. Thats also the number i used to call them today and got thru.. Just gotta keep tryin
which was my whole point. theres no need starting a thread to put a company on blast that always does its best to make their customers happey. no retail company is perfect, theyre run by humans and **** happens. what makes the diff in a good company and a bad company is what they do after a problem occurs, and hai always comes through. unfortunately ppl lose patience to quickly and start making assumptions even when theyve been informed that theyre moving stores and all. just stupid.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:36 PM

And i dont have any reason to doubt that. Again, 1st experience ever with them. Just frustrated wit the situation. From all the post backin them, im sure i wont have any probs gettin this corrected. But, again, 1st experience, antsy to get the product, get all the tools out to install, only to find out it wont work - Just frustrating. But i will re-state the situation. It was late by the time the order went thru (cuz my cc info didnt come thru their system 4 some reason) and Joe made sure my order went out that day anyway! Im not doubtin their staff or store... But Im just a customer stuck w/ a product i cant use - $200 later. Again, i aint tryin to trash the store, just statin my circumstances.. I hope everyone reads this and sees wat i sayin ....
Remember this post a page ago?

Last edited by JMFT-Stunts; 08-18-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Highlitin needed info
Old 08-18-2008, 11:45 PM

It'll be worked out as soon as I can somebody to take the POS off my hands, LMAO.
Wait, you posted it here 4 sale 2day and got line 20 poeple wantin 2 buy it already, rite? Guess that GiX aint so bad after all.. just paste this in ur profile...

Ringmaster72

Bike: 05' 636 (4 SALE) / 06' 636 (4 SALE) / 05' GSXR 600(GSXRs R the **** - UNSTOPABLE, UNBREAKABLE, LOVE MINE!!!! )

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-18-2008, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i ordered a adapter yesterday and i had an email saying it had shipped today when i got home
Im sure u did, from the rep they seem to have that must be the norm.. Just **** luck wit me i guess.. Either way... Good Luck
Old 08-19-2008, 03:53 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

There you go , and its no needed to call hai out , so i say this thread is worthless and throw it away in garabge.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:05 AM

onthacomeup is a decent person

if hai doesnt want to be put on blast..then maybe they should get they **** together..being punctual about shipping obviously is not something they take serious...i know a lot of peeps who have the same problem with hai including myself..i had to wait 3 months for a fuckn 12 bar..i emailed them twice after the 1st month ..and when i finally called them they admitted somebody fuckd up and forgot to ship it out for 2 months..like wtf??..everybody human but to have the same reoccurring problem is just carelessness..funny thing they threw in a free hai shirt for the inconvenience thinking it makes up 4 the time spent waiting.fuckn ****..
Old 08-19-2008, 06:09 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

i dunno man, never had any problems.....
Old 08-19-2008, 06:17 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

**** HAI
Old 08-19-2008, 06:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by onthacomeup
if hai doesnt want to be put on blast..then maybe they should get they **** together..being punctual about shipping obviously is not something they take serious...i know a lot of peeps who have the same problem with hai including myself..i had to wait 3 months for a fuckn 12 bar..i emailed them twice after the 1st month ..and when i finally called them they admitted somebody fuckd up and forgot to ship it out for 2 months..like wtf??..everybody human but to have the same reoccurring problem is just carelessness..funny thing they threw in a free hai shirt for the inconvenience thinking it makes up 4 the time spent waiting.fuckn ****..
what bar did you order because if you say Powers anything then you sir are the dumbass. everyone knows powers takes forever thats why most people will not run powers
Old 08-19-2008, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
There you go , and its no needed to call hai out , so i say this thread is worthless and throw it away in garabge.
yeah i called them out by asking if anyone else was having current problems with them.

oh and here it is on Tuesday and i still haven't heard anything from last Thursdays email telling me they were going to check the vortex order and get back to me. I mean how hard is it to tell me that no he haven't got them in.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:28 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by trz
**** HAI
Do you have anything positive to add to this message board? All I see from you is "**** this", "**** that"

You have no contributory value to this site, until you do, I suggest you lurk.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:22 AM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure u did, from the rep they seem to have that must be the norm.. Just **** luck wit me i guess.. Either way... Good Luck

I am 100% positive Joe will make it right 4 you... Real good dude..Real good shop.....

Originally Posted by trz
**** HAI
Your just a ******* HOMO..........

Originally Posted by timleg
yeah i called them out by asking if anyone else was having current problems with them.

oh and here it is on Tuesday and i still haven't heard anything from last Thursdays email telling me they were going to check the vortex order and get back to me. I mean how hard is it to tell me that no he haven't got them in.
Guy... Total drive time from Dora to HAI in orlando... 45 min... You wanna bitch go there and bitch...

I understand all the frustration sometimes... I worked there for almost 2 years and YES... I fucked up alot of orders and always took the blame for it... Its funny everyone here wants to complain and say "HAI Fucuked up my order" As a shop that employs and supports so many riders like all you you would think they might get a little break.?.? But remember the next show or comp you do.. hey the guys from HAI are probally doing one also..

**** happens we spent 4 days with only 3 guys moving the entire shop Joe Vertical just had surgery and Mark was back and forth between the new and old shop everyday for the entire week about 14-20hrs a day...

All I am sayin is cut the guys some slack its already a hard business to be in and they clearly do it better than anyone around....

Quick Reply: Anyone having problems with H.A.I?