bringin back the fun

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 03:31 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: bringin back the fun

Originally Posted by dirty mike
ok well he is going to birmingham...and it was the guys inthe stunt forum on 600RR.net

second, there is a very distinguishable difference between constructive criticism and bashing.....

he goes and practices his banging thro the gear wheelies where all the otehr guys do...but then he comes to the warehosues and asks and tries to learn....he cant carry it at all but on his stock 05RR he clutches it up from a stop...hits BP and then comes crashin back down (ya for fork seals!)
we give him **** all the time about killin his forkseals and **** like that....but its only with the intent of giving advice...im not saying everyone should say oh hey your the **** cuz your trying...but dont tell him to **** off just cuz he wants to learn.....
when i first met APEX i was poin power spreaders and bangin on rev limit thinkin i was cool beans.....
when i finally bought my F4i and tried to slow it down...he not once told me to go away....not once made me feel unwanted.....he gave a few pointers and suggested this and that (amazing how dead on his advice was..go figure)
and the fact that even the top guys n the game were chill and having fun made me want to learn even more.....
for guys that talk about this sport going somewhere....some 'stunters' are pretty hard up to make the next generation of guys feel like dick.....

yes i am ONLY 21.....and no i dont think i know everything....ive destroyed perfectly good bikes and a lot of them in only a few years....
i worked at a shop where i rode everything from trx90's (good laugh) to the goldwing to crf450's to the busa and everything in between.
i by no means think im the **** but in three months i went from power wheelies to decent straight line combos and gettin a few circles around.....all the credit goes to the guys that were being cool and helpin me out...
just think everyone should have those guys that are chill and helpin emout a lil bt......

I know what you're saying man, but he can't let that kinda **** get to him. He needs to let fuel himself is all, not whine about it.
I'm the kinda guy that will help anyone. But I can understand why other guys do not want enexperiance at their spot.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:37 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
I know what you're saying man, but he can't let that kinda **** get to him. He needs to let fuel himself is all, not whine about it.
I'm the kinda guy that will help anyone. But I can understand why other guys do not want enexperiance at their spot.
ya well out here when he gets **** he likes to try and learn something new or practice a lil so next time they cant give him **** for the same thing...and i def agree with you about just needing to get over it part

i was more makin a point of people not even giving a chance to him....at least let him make an *** out of himself THEN tell him to go away.....
and at the spot he is very respectable.....he lets all the slow guys go out and do there thing and once NOONE is out he will practice his....come by ask some ?'s...then do a few more.....then comes in and gets out of the way....
just wanted to see if i was a hippie or if people agreed that helpin each other out and pushing each other was for peopel at all levels (at the right time and place of course)
Old 08-15-2008, 03:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I am crying right now.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I am crying right now.
i am ever so curious as to why
Old 08-15-2008, 03:50 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

first of all the dudes on 600rr.net arent stunters hahah theyre fronters. 2nd if you get discouraged from getting **** from other riders then you shouldnt be riding anyway. ride cuz you love riding, not cuz someone pats you on the *** and says good job or cuz you think this is a "sport" lol. if you want high 5's and team comradery go to the ymca and play basketball, if u want to challenge your body and mind and freedom from rules then ride bikes. too many ppl get into riding for all the wrong reasons, i very much enjoy having good guys to ride with but riding is about me not gaining acceptance. if i wanted acceptance i wouldve played football(not that im tall enough) but u know what i mean. keep riding keep gettin better no matter who likes it or doesnt and then youll get to a point where youre good enough to shut ppls mouths with your skills and then theyll come kiss your ***. do work son!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i am ever so curious as to why
such a sad day
Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
such a sad day
indeed it is!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:04 PM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like doing wheelies for little kids :YEAH
thats fun
Old 08-15-2008, 05:18 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ok well he is going to birmingham...and it was the guys inthe stunt forum on 600RR.net
dont know anyone that rides with us thats on 600rr.net

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
first of all the dudes on 600rr.net arent stunters hahah theyre fronters.

that pretty much sums it up. lol

dirty mike, tell your boy to get on here and go to the alabama section. New guys are always welcome.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:23 PM

word will do i told him there was some guys that were DTF and he is stoked...hes on the road right now....19 hour ride from CO-springs to there....ill make sure he hits you guys up
Old 08-15-2008, 05:24 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i have a buddy who is headed back to alabama for school and was being hated on by guys down there for the fact that he is a newb or a squid...
funny thing about it is i would rather ride all day with this guy running thro the gears in wheelies than the asses that can rock combos and circles that were giving him ****
he has his head on right....he knows he is new...he knows his wheelies are totally entry level wheelies and he will be the first to tell you that...
the other guys...they think hey are the best...on top of the game and that they dont have time for him....or anyone else not on "their level"
thats whats so shitty abotu this sport/hobby...its not fun anymore....noone remembers when they were first learning how things felt....noone gives credit unless your doing deathspins and highchair O's
i love the guys killin it on scooters....i love the guys clutchin up their first wheelies.....cuz to them this si still fun...this is what you do with friends this is still how you meet people....they still have smiles on their faces.....
everyone takes riding for granted and takes others for granted.....
i had forgotten why i started ridin until i met this guy.....
ijust wanted to push and push and push to try and learn and be better than those around me....but now im back to seeing the joy riding a motorcycle used to be.....
even just puttin around the streets on his busted *** bike he just wrecked was fun....cuz thats what you remember...the crazy times....

i dont really knwo where i wanted to go with this other than i wanted to say thanks to him....
and i wanted to tell the haters to go **** themselves .....cuz EVERYONE started off doing power wheelies....:YEAH
and to everyone else that next time your out....ride stupid....just be goofy cruise around doing all the things you make fun of and remeber hwo much fun it used to be.....dont think about whose doing what combos at what comp.....jsut ride to ride....amazing how much more you enjoy riding when its fun again

AMEN
Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 PM

lol ya i feel ya about the tough guy image but really who cares....why cant peopel just ride to ride and it be that...who cares yoru not the best...still haveing a damn good time doing it,,,making kick *** new friends and destroying very expensive pretty motorycles in the process...really what could be better lol
couldn't have said that any better
Old 08-15-2008, 05:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Coming on a forum saying your boy should get respect is lame, but thats another subject. Tell your boy to throw a post up in the Alabama Bullshit thread and we will ride. We are riding tomorrow if he wants to get out, have him shoot me a pm and we will throw down at our big lot.

When I saw this thread and it was talking about the alabama guys bashing someone, I figured it had to be talking about nash.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:28 PM

lol its ok ive done much more STUPID STUPID things before!....lol
nothing beats gettin on your 04RR to go to work....and as you pick up the bike you step in oil spot slip and end up UNDER your bike.....and its not even on.....lol
i think i pissed myself
Old 08-15-2008, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
arround here.... the squids all think they are gods because they can rock 45mph wheelies CRUSHING the brake on rt 7....

at this point in my ridding i dont tell anyone i stunt or stunted. when i see a caged streetfighter i get away as fast as possible.
now squids dont know there place... when i first strated ridding i was invited to spots and wouldnt dare go there without the people that invited me...

there is an inherant lack of respect between stunt riders and squid that has been slowly deminishing the comradery and fun of it all..... dont take (all) hate as hate... somtimes you just got to get to know the guys that are hating they are probly just fed up with squids blowin up there spots and crashing 50mph wheelies in there spots.

what you are saying is right on tho... its not the squids falt or the stunters falt.... its bolth there falts!!!!!!
true
Old 08-15-2008, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
Coming on a forum saying your boy should get respect is lame, but thats another subject. Tell your boy to throw a post up in the Alabama Bullshit thread and we will ride. We are riding tomorrow if he wants to get out, have him shoot me a pm and we will throw down at our big lot.

When I saw this thread and it was talking about the alabama guys bashing someone, I figured it had to be talking about nash.
ah im not sure who he was talkin to...ill have him read this.....and see whats good...
he is either lookin to cage up his RR or get his first stunter (awwww lol):YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-15-2008, 05:36 PM

an no...he should not be respected in the sense everyone is reffering to...
that is definitely earned ......
but respected as a person trying to learn yes....you were there too....and he should get **** for the dumb stuff he WILL do (and all of us did too)
but really just give him a chance....and enyone else....

this turned outto be a focal point of him (oops)
meant this as broad as possible with new guys in any scene
Old 08-15-2008, 06:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
I figured it had to be talking about nash.
me too
Old 08-16-2008, 04:58 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Kinda funny that this thread is about stunters bashing stunters when apparently, some stunters ARE bashing other stunters for something posers on 600RR.net said.

No big deal as long as your boy comes out and rides, learns, hangs or whatever with us.

If he is the one from Colorado that posted in the Alabama section a few weeks back, we already told him to hit us up when he makes it down.

And last thing to set the record straight, there are only four guys in the greater B'ham area that still Stunt, and we all suck well except for Master Beto, but he's 19 and Mexican
Old 08-16-2008, 06:49 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats right I'm the youngest of the geezer tribe

Quick Reply: bringin back the fun