bringin back the fun

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: bringin back the fun

Originally Posted by DURTY
Shut up, stupid!
Shut up DURTY, I will kill you
Old 08-15-2008, 10:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Shut up DURTY, I will kill you
ive been busy, thats why ur still alive u ****.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:26 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

wheres he from? Cuz the only guys killing combos and circles in Bama are up north, and I doubt 256north would be hating, those guys are down to earth.

The Birmingham guys are cool too, they helped out anyone thats down to learn.

I dont think I've ever talked **** about anyone from here

just wondering who was hating
Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
ive been busy, thats why ur still alive u ****.
I really DO want your skull on my wall
Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
wheres he from? Cuz the only guys killing combos and circles in Bama are up north, and I doubt 256north would be hating, those guys are down to earth.

The Birmingham guys are cool too, they helped out anyone thats down to learn.

I dont think I've ever talked **** about anyone from here

just wondering who was hating
i was wondering the same thing, cuz everyone i know from bama is cool, and couldnt picture any of you guys doing something like that
Old 08-15-2008, 10:45 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

i think this is all make believe
Old 08-15-2008, 10:48 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
i was wondering the same thing, cuz everyone i know from bama is cool, and couldnt picture any of you guys doing something like that

for real, we help out anyone that wants to learn. We need all the stunters we can get

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
i think this is all make believe
lol, well he said hes going back to school so I'm guessing any college city. So hes anywhere in the state. I'm guessing Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, or Troy?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:06 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person

I am really glad here in Arkansas you dont really have the haters. I mean **** everyone starts out the same learning wheelies and stoppies off all throttle. Everyone has to start some where and some people take longer than other but the love of what we do keeps us going. The HIGH I GET when ridiing is just awsome. I hate when some one thinks there the ****. The fun is learning and saying hey i can do this. I ride with guys of all levels and we all help everyone get better. We learn from each other and well all the the hours watching STUNT VIDEOS...........

Thanks

FU Boyz
Old 08-15-2008, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by FU Boyz
I am really glad here in Arkansas you dont really have the haters. I mean **** everyone starts out the same learning wheelies and stoppies off all throttle. Everyone has to start some where and some people take longer than other but the love of what we do keeps us going. The HIGH I GET when ridiing is just awsome. I hate when some one thinks there the ****. The fun is learning and saying hey i can do this. I ride with guys of all levels and we all help everyone get better. We learn from each other and well all the the hours watching STUNT VIDEOS...........

Thanks

FU Boyz
ur post brought a tear to my eye, just to think such comradery is still so prevalent in our society!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

I've seen the attitude described firsthand..... I've been stunting now for just under.... wow I guess 3 years now (feels like less than a year), and I've seen hate from all levels. I used to get hated on at No mans land by a guy on a katana that would ride through 3 gears 2 feet off of the ground because I was "holding him up" with my combos on my 70. And when I got on the big bike, he would hate on me STILL because I wouldn't shift through the gears, I would just stay in 2nd or 1st. I wanted to ******* kill this guy. He would pick it up coming the opposite way while I was still riding, so finally one day I just played chicken with him. He got pissed, and when I told him that if he fucked with me again I was going to kill him, he left me the hell alone. I used to get hated on because I couldn't do circles, I have always got hated on for riding a 70 throughout these years, believe me that I would NEVER stop stunting the little bikes, they are fun as hell and I'm pretty damn good at it... I think hate comes from jealousy, lack of confidence, and the feeling of being threatened by the introduction of new talent.

I don't know if I'm alone here, but the most fun I've ever had was with Chris and John in the rain drifting like posers! And also when Redline Jesse would show up and wow the **** out of us, and just chill like his **** wasn't special.... It really gave me a sense of comradery.

These days, if I see someone hating, I call them out and tell them to man the **** up and quit being a bitch. I totally agree. It should be a brotherhood. It should be fun. And if it isn't, then maybe its time to take a break or hang up the shoes!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by malott442
I've seen the attitude described firsthand..... I've been stunting now for just under.... wow I guess 3 years now (feels like less than a year), and I've seen hate from all levels. I used to get hated on at No mans land by a guy on a katana that would ride through 3 gears 2 feet off of the ground because I was "holding him up" with my combos on my 70. And when I got on the big bike, he would hate on me STILL because I wouldn't shift through the gears, I would just stay in 2nd or 1st. I wanted to ******* kill this guy. He would pick it up coming the opposite way while I was still riding, so finally one day I just played chicken with him. He got pissed, and when I told him that if he fucked with me again I was going to kill him, he left me the hell alone. I used to get hated on because I couldn't do circles, I have always got hated on for riding a 70 throughout these years, believe me that I would NEVER stop stunting the little bikes, they are fun as hell and I'm pretty damn good at it... I think hate comes from jealousy, lack of confidence, and the feeling of being threatened by the introduction of new talent.

I don't know if I'm alone here, but the most fun I've ever had was with Chris and John in the rain drifting like posers! And also when Redline Jesse would show up and wow the **** out of us, and just chill like his **** wasn't special.... It really gave me a sense of comradery.

These days, if I see someone hating, I call them out and tell them to man the **** up and quit being a bitch. I totally agree. It should be a brotherhood. It should be fun. And if it isn't, then maybe its time to take a break or hang up the shoes!
ur post brought a tear to my eye, just to think such comradery is still so prevalent in our society!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Hahaha Durty
Old 08-15-2008, 12:06 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, lots of haters out there man, I've always ridden because I think it's fun, I don't give a **** about image, or what other people think.
You'll always have the idiot **** talkers rip'n on whatever you do that is different from them, **** those guys. I'm not looking for some *****'s approval, I'm just looking to have fun. I learned stuff like circles and no handers because it looked 'FUN', not because I though I would look 'COOL' doing it, and people would think I'm 'COOL'. Maybe haters do this **** for an 'image' and not for the love of it, I dont know.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:18 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

what is this...the squids anonymous thread? quit crying you bunch of pussies! took me almost 2 years before i could get the guys from section 518 to talk to me i didnt cry about it and say theyre haters.. i kept riding got better and earned their respect. im all about giving new guys some help, **** ive built a few bikes for new guys cuz i wanted them to get their set up right. but dont think that experienced riders are supposed to think youre super cool cuz ur out their learning. truth is theres about 1 in a hundred squids thats actually gonna be good at riding and not be a total dickbag and dump his gixxer out in the parking lot and slide it into you. and NO we did not all learn the same....some guys will NEVER learn. does that make me a better person than you? no but it does make me safer to be around, and thats what im worried about is getting hit by a squid that doesnt know what the hell hes doing.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Say what again!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
what is this...the squids anonymous thread? quit crying you bunch of pussies! took me almost 2 years before i could get the guys from section 518 to talk to me i didnt cry about it and say theyre haters.. i kept riding got better and earned their respect. im all about giving new guys some help, **** ive built a few bikes for new guys cuz i wanted them to get their set up right. but dont think that experienced riders are supposed to think youre super cool cuz ur out their learning. truth is theres about 1 in a hundred squids thats actually gonna be good at riding and not be a total dickbag and dump his gixxer out in the parking lot and slide it into you. and NO we did not all learn the same....some guys will NEVER learn. does that make me a better person than you? no but it does make me safer to be around, and thats what im worried about is getting hit by a squid that doesnt know what the hell hes doing.

+1. But remember, its all in the way you convey your message. There is a fine line b/w setting boundaries/clear communication and being an ***.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:37 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

+1000000000000000
I was thinking the same thing. I had to learn **** on my own. I would have loved to have a local crew that could actually ride making fun of me. It pushes you to learn the right way.
Stuntlife was the only place I had to get set straight.

If your boy cant handle a little constructive criticism then all hope is lost for him. He needs to go out and practice the right way, then he will earn respect.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by apfire26
+1000000000000000
I was thinking the same thing. I had to learn **** on my own. I would have loved to have a local crew that could actually ride making fun of me. It pushes you to learn the right way.
Stuntlife was the only place I had to get set straight.

If your boy cant handle a little constructive criticism then all hope is lost for him. He needs to go out and practice the right way, then he will earn respect.
PLUS ONE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:01 PM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

respect shouldn't be handed out on a silver platter it is EARNED!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Say what again!

Maybe I'm just too nice.... I know people are easily discouraged, and I would love to see someone show up and skill up faster than me, and know I helped them get there. I only have a few things that make me mad, and besides that I'm usually pretty nice to noobies.....

I guess maybe I'm the counterbalance to the guys who ruffle feathers

Trust me, I got my fair share of hazing coming up. Wait, Chris, where is the video of you blowing up my helmet? LOL
Old 08-15-2008, 03:18 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

ok well he is going to birmingham...and it was the guys inthe stunt forum on 600RR.net

second, there is a very distinguishable difference between constructive criticism and bashing.....

he goes and practices his banging thro the gear wheelies where all the otehr guys do...but then he comes to the warehosues and asks and tries to learn....he cant carry it at all but on his stock 05RR he clutches it up from a stop...hits BP and then comes crashin back down (ya for fork seals!)
we give him **** all the time about killin his forkseals and **** like that....but its only with the intent of giving advice...im not saying everyone should say oh hey your the **** cuz your trying...but dont tell him to **** off just cuz he wants to learn.....
when i first met APEX i was poin power spreaders and bangin on rev limit thinkin i was cool beans.....
when i finally bought my F4i and tried to slow it down...he not once told me to go away....not once made me feel unwanted.....he gave a few pointers and suggested this and that (amazing how dead on his advice was..go figure)
and the fact that even the top guys n the game were chill and having fun made me want to learn even more.....
for guys that talk about this sport going somewhere....some 'stunters' are pretty hard up to make the next generation of guys feel like dick.....

yes i am ONLY 21.....and no i dont think i know everything....ive destroyed perfectly good bikes and a lot of them in only a few years....
i worked at a shop where i rode everything from trx90's (good laugh) to the goldwing to crf450's to the busa and everything in between.
i by no means think im the **** but in three months i went from power wheelies to decent straight line combos and gettin a few circles around.....all the credit goes to the guys that were being cool and helpin me out...
just think everyone should have those guys that are chill and helpin emout a lil bt......

Quick Reply: bringin back the fun