Stuntex

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 02:17 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntex

Was wondering if anyone knew ryan smith from stuntex. Sent him money like last November for a pickup. I reached him and he told me where to send out a check. I did and have not been able to contact him since. Reached him here through a couple people but have not been able to have him send out the part I payed for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2008, 02:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stuntex

Dude, seriously, just give it up. You pissed him off with your little rants and you're never going to get **** from him.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
Dude, seriously, just give it up. You pissed him off with your little rants and you're never going to get **** from him.
i dont think someone pissing someone off is a good reason to rob them of what they paid for....zride might be a dick, i dont really know him, but if the dude paid for a part he should get it regardless of his personality traits. its business not jr high.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont think someone pissing someone off is a good reason to rob them of what they paid for....zride might be a dick, i dont really know him, but if the dude paid for a part he should get it regardless of his personality traits. its business not jr high.
Ryan isn't running a corporate America business here. It's just a little hustle, and ZRide shot himself in the foot with his initial hostile posts.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Ryan isn't running a corporate America business here. It's just a little hustle, and ZRide shot himself in the foot with his initial hostile posts.
however small, its still a business..... u make a product and sell it. someone gives you money and u dont give them product that means youre a theif... take money and dont give whats promised, that makes a scumbag in my book any way you look at it.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
however small, its still a business..... u make a product and sell it. someone gives you money and u dont give them product that means youre a theif... take money and dont give whats promised, that makes a scumbag in my book any way you look at it.
I find it hard to believe that there is NOTHING somebody could do to you if you were in Ryan's shoes that would make you want to **** them over.

Everybody's tolerances are relative, and it appears ZRide posting hostile insults and threats crossed Ryan's threshold.

That doesn't necessarily make Ryan a scumbag, just a human being with a rather common disposition to be vindictive.

Last edited by inolen; 08-13-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:48 PM

I find it hard to believe that there is NOTHING somebody could do to you if you were in Ryan's shoes that would make you want to **** them over.

Everybody's tolerances are relative, and it appears ZRide posting hostile insults and threats crossed Ryan's threshold.

That doesn't necessarily make Ryan a scumbag, just a human being with a rather common disposition to be vindictive.
i dont think its that hard to believe, im a guy who does exactly what he says hes going to, ask anyone who knows me. if someone pays for something i have, theyre gonna get it, when i say theyre gonna get it. im not gonna give someone the run around and not have communcation with them leaving them wondering where their stuff is and then when they get pissed i dont give em what they paid for.....thats childish bro. give the dude his money back, words are words bro... money is money. u dont gain the right to steal someones money just cuz theyre an *******.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:58 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I understand what your talking about.....I need to cool off before I come on here ranting bullshit.. we all live N learn and I have. but if your look back to my first post I only was trying to reach him and didnt put him on blast. From what I understand he got my check late, then moved, this and that....not sure what to believe I just thought I would eventually get the part. I understand I have posted in the past stupidly but hey its a new day....