New bike Wheelies....

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:54 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person
Re: New bike Wheelies....

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
YOUNGBUCK, everytime i come on here youre talkin more **** than anyone else, your still 16 and most people on here could still break your jaw, SHUT THE **** UP AND COLOR ...FASTJETTA97, have a blast man, everyone remembers the first time they rocked a good wheelie, wear your gear and dont be a squid...:YEAH

too late I already ran out of pages to calor
Old 08-15-2008, 01:10 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i think thread jacking a new guys thread is a way of saying "hey welcome to stuntlife" its alot better than having your thread ignored.

True . I got to admit it happens quite a bit, but we gotta wein the new guys in. Don't want them to go into shock.

WAIT, I'm still new!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:35 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Never claimed to know much of anything. Had 2 guys go down on 45 mph both had a broken bone or 2. Brother went down at 60 slid and broke his hand the second time he looped a wheelie and broke 2 toes. Ive seen my fair share this year. 10 guys went down from the Chambersburg crew in 3 weeks and 8 of them were in the hospital and the other 2 walked away. Alot of factors play in the crashes. Skill level. Do they expect it and how do they react to it.

8 of them at one time? sounds like a bunch of squids!!!! Tell them to hang it up and buy an XBOX!!!!! This **** aint for kids!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
im glad that you took the time out to post a bunch of **** that doesnt prove anything hahha. if u want i can post up myspaces and some pics of all the models ive fucked 10 of em in 3 weeks actually:YEAH

These model.... were they plus size or just made of plastic....?

Just ******* with you!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 AM

crowbar is a decent person

what was this thread about?
Old 08-15-2008, 01:47 AM

YoungBuck is a decent person

It started out about a streetfighter but now its about crashing, plastic models and a lil bit of everything else

getting better already guys keep it comin
Old 08-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person

Originally Posted by malott442
Moving on, I gotta ask, why didn't the orange stay on the 900? That **** looked pimp as hell! Remember when you start catching idle there are things you can do to the carbs to keep em from bogging you down as much...... Rubber side down and good luck!
um.... i kinda liked the orang too just cause it was diff but it wasn't very good quality.... both tail pieces had big cracks and the tank had tons of nice and a dent by the gas lid as well as some cracks in the paint.....

that is why it changed to black for now.... but if/when i get plastics its all gonna change again... i like to keep the local cops outta the loop by changing the color of my bike often LOLOLOLOL.... JK kinda... but really i just like having a diff color bike every couple weeks or so....
Old 08-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FastJetta97
um.... i kinda liked the orang too just cause it was diff but it wasn't very good quality.... both tail pieces had big cracks and the tank had tons of nice and a dent by the gas lid as well as some cracks in the paint.....

that is why it changed to black for now.... but if/when i get plastics its all gonna change again... i like to keep the local cops outta the loop by changing the color of my bike often LOLOLOLOL.... JK kinda... but really i just like having a diff color bike every couple weeks or so....

That's gangsta as ****! NO *****, I want to see a cotton candy pink 900 with flower stencils! LOL J/k

About the headlights you took off. Are you interested in selling them? I've got an idea....
Old 08-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person

finished up repaintin the plastics i have and messin with ghetto fairing ideas till i can afford something different....

Name:  DSCI0096.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  89.2 KB

Name:  DSCI0097.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  97.1 KB

gettin 1st gear down pretty darn good now...

7 outta 10 times i pull it up in 1st i ride it all the way out till i run outta power band... im just workin now on gettin up to bp and trying not to have to keep accelerating to keep it up.....

oh and about the old headlight you want em there yours.... there just sittin in my garage wastin space right now....