New bike Wheelies....

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:55 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: New bike Wheelies....

Stop hating on this guy.............. Hes here to get advice...........

This place is getting to be a joke.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:56 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Whys is everyone hating so much? Cause theres a search button for a reason.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:01 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by YoungBuck
Whys is everyone hating so much? Cause theres a search button for a reason.

oh yeah? and what exactly was he supposed to search for to get the answer to pop up in front of him? The only search that has worked for me that actually gave me the answers I wanted without wasting my time going through 100's of threads was "HAND BRAKE" and "OIL PICK UP". Nothing wrong with starting a new thread, perhaps some new information will come to light thats not in another thread.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:11 AM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person

thanks for the help guys.... but i really didn't feel like i was gettin hated on at all... i might be new to this forum still but i aint new to the game.... hahahahahah

yeah i searched for a bit and was like..... gahh.... i will just be that guy who posts a newb ?.... why not....

ps... my 1st gears are gettin pretty good.... i dont even know if this point if im gonna bother changin the sprockets it seems to work pretty good the way it is.... if anything i might just drop down a tooth up front cause its cheap and easy....
Old 08-14-2008, 02:16 AM

patOG1300 is a decent person

SEEMS LIKE IF WHAT YOUR SAYING OR ASKING AINT "COOL", THAN THE HATE MACHINE IS TURNED ON, AND EVERYONE HAS TO JOIN IN TO BE JUST AS "COOL" AS THEIR HATING *** HOMO BUDDY.. WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING REAL, AND BROTHERHOOD? NOT HERE, JUST A BUNCH OF HATING *** ONLINE GANGSTERS.. HOW IS EVERYONE SUCH A GOOD STUNNA IF ALL THEY DO IS PLAY *** DARTS ONLINE? DUNNO, IM SURE SOME TOUGH GUY, *** **** WILL HAVE A REMARK RATHER THAN GIVE SOMEONE HELPFUL ADVICE, OR MAYBE EVEN PREVENT AN INJURY, BUT NO, TOO BAD *** TO BE POLITE, SO THE NEXT WISE *** I HOPE CRUNCHES THEIR FACE ON THEIR BARS ABD MAYBE THEY WILL THINK ABOUT HOW IT MUST FEEL TO WANT HELP.. GOOD NIGHT, HAVE A SAFE AND PEACEFUL DAY, RIDE SAFE..
Old 08-14-2008, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by patOG1300
SEEMS LIKE IF WHAT YOUR SAYING OR ASKING AINT "COOL", THAN THE HATE MACHINE IS TURNED ON, AND EVERYONE HAS TO JOIN IN TO BE JUST AS "COOL" AS THEIR HATING *** HOMO BUDDY.. WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING REAL, AND BROTHERHOOD? NOT HERE, JUST A BUNCH OF HATING *** ONLINE GANGSTERS.. HOW IS EVERYONE SUCH A GOOD STUNNA IF ALL THEY DO IS PLAY *** DARTS ONLINE? DUNNO, IM SURE SOME TOUGH GUY, *** **** WILL HAVE A REMARK RATHER THAN GIVE SOMEONE HELPFUL ADVICE, OR MAYBE EVEN PREVENT AN INJURY, BUT NO, TOO BAD *** TO BE POLITE, SO THE NEXT WISE *** I HOPE CRUNCHES THEIR FACE ON THEIR BARS ABD MAYBE THEY WILL THINK ABOUT HOW IT MUST FEEL TO WANT HELP.. GOOD NIGHT, HAVE A SAFE AND PEACEFUL DAY, RIDE SAFE..

+1
Old 08-14-2008, 02:30 AM

I got and . Who wants some. :YEAH
Old 08-14-2008, 03:09 AM
Maniac Rider

this is what it looks like as of tonight....

got the tank and fender painted.... (tail plastics are in the works still)

oil change wit way to expensive of oil....

new rear brake pads (stupid ebayer sent the wrong front pads)

here is when i got it....

now its like this....

man do i need plastics.... i set a new max of 155 indicated tonight and it was brutal... the freekin wind on these naked bikes i awful.... hahahahah
Old 08-14-2008, 03:57 AM

crowbar is a decent person

Hey youngbuck, could you pass the after seeing those headlights, this should be fun.

Last edited by crowbar; 08-14-2008 at 04:01 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:34 AM

Sure thing. I just made more now that I finally got the **** outa bed and saw this.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:00 AM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Wow just drinkin the hell outta some hater-ade today huh!!!!!!

looks good (i think) a buddy of mine had a old 99 900! Furred out, +6 i think and that thing was a beast! Street and lot! Have fun and be safe bro!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:57 AM

Yeah dude, those headlights are awful! NO RESPECT THERE!!!!! LOL Get one of those Acerbis street fighter setups. Lockhart used to make a naked bike conversion for the 900RR back in 1997 I'm sure they made it for a few years.... but it actually looked pretty cool, I think it had riser dirtbike style bars that didnt look so hot. I'll have to bust out that old catalog... LOL
Old 08-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Maniac Rider

oh by no means am i at all offended by sayin these headlights suck

I TOTALLY AGREE... i just needed something bright to drive wit till i can afford my plastics and real headlight..... i have done the streetfighter thing and i think its time for a full plastics bike....

I ASSURE YOU IT TOTALLY TEMPORARY.... hahahahahha....
Old 08-14-2008, 01:38 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

If I read that correctly I dont think you walked away from a 60 MPH crash. Let alone ride away on your bike. If your going to your way through life or this thread think again. The OG's and the regulars will tear you apart before you can even double think.

Seriously, you are a ****** IDIOT! and have NO IDEA what the hell you're talking about.

I've seen a dude loop out at 55mph RIGHT NEXT TO ME wearing a t-shirt and shorts on a 929. Landed on his ***, slid like 75-100 ft, got up, ran over to his bike, started it up and went right back to riding.

I've seen MANY people who've crashed over 50mph and walked without a scratch on them.

Not to mention I've hit a 5ft wall at 80mph, flew 100ft and rolled another 50-60ft through a wooden fence, got up and took off running.

So seriously, stop posting your dumbass ignorant posts and wasting bandwidth.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FastJetta97
oh by no means am i at all offended by sayin these headlights suck

I TOTALLY AGREE... i just needed something bright to drive wit till i can afford my plastics and real headlight..... i have done the streetfighter thing and i think its time for a full plastics bike....

I ASSURE YOU IT TOTALLY TEMPORARY.... hahahahahha....
you seem to be a good sport, you'll probibly do well here..
Old 08-14-2008, 02:27 PM

Oh superman your special arent you? Last time I checked I could state my opinion weather you like it or not get over it. So theres a time or two where people actually get lucky and walk away from these but actually ride away is another story. Not everyone is lucky like your 5 foot wall story but then again its your story. Tell it how you wana.

eat your folks and enjoy the story telling

Old 08-14-2008, 02:48 PM

Oh superman your special arent you? Last time I checked I could state my opinion weather you like it or not get over it. So theres a time or two where people actually get lucky and walk away from these but actually ride away is another story. Not everyone is lucky like your 5 foot wall story but then again its your story. Tell it how you wana.

eat your folks and enjoy the story telling

You just proved my statement right again.

What are you, Big Ben's brother?
Old 08-14-2008, 02:52 PM

crowbar is a decent person

The headlights might be goofy, but that orange paint looks good on the 900.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:56 PM

Its ignorant folk like you thats the reason why half these people dont post their OPINION because you constantly have to put them down because they posted their . Stuff it. We ALL are entitled to our opinion and Ill continue to post mine. If you dont like it dont reply to it simple as that.

Oh and as for your bike great looking bike. A buddy of mind just picked up a street fighter head light from the Carlisle Bike Show for 105 bucks. Looks great and is very bright. Good luck riding and cover the rear break.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:08 PM

Its ignorant folk like you thats the reason why half these people dont post their OPINION because you constantly have to put them down because they posted their . Stuff it. We ALL are entitled to our opinion and Ill continue to post mine. If you dont like it dont reply to it simple as that.

Oh and as for your bike great looking bike. A buddy of mind just picked up a street fighter head light from the Carlisle Bike Show for 105 bucks. Looks great and is very bright. Good luck riding and cover the rear break.
theres a difference in an opinion and straight up stupidity and not knowing what youre talking about. Some of us actually try to weed out the idiots. I guess you picked the name Young Buck for a reason. It suits you well.

Quick Reply: New bike Wheelies....