You know what's rad?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 05:33 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person
You know what's rad?

People that at one point LOVED freestyle. People that would sit and watch crappy internet clips. Beat themselves up for hours in a parking lot trying to learn the newest trick. Get everyones phone number just to call and ask random questions. Spend hours talking about it, living it.

Then when they've lost interest they feel the need to bash it. Why? Did freestyle riding do you so wrong? Did you not make lots of friends, travel, do a few shows? Did you think that you were going to be the next big thing? When that didn't happen the sport became stupid, boring, worthless, ext. It's like breaking up with a girl and feeling the need to call her a **** and point out everything negative.

I was a snowboarder, I was a skateboarder, I raced cars, and I still love and respect all of the sports I was competitive in.

Everything is what you make of it. To me this is flatland BMX with a 125hp motor and I'm cool with that.

I guess I don't care to hear the reasons why someone would turn their back and act like people are wasting their time. I've not worked a "real" job in well over a year. I'm rich in many ways and poor in others. But tomorrow I get to wake up and ride my bike and tell the security guard its my job. So I guess that's whats rad. Making a living riding like a dick.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:07 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: You know what's rad?

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
People that at one point LOVED freestyle. People that would sit and watch crappy internet clips. Beat themselves up for hours in a parking lot trying to learn the newest trick. Get everyones phone number just to call and ask random questions. Spend hours talking about it, living it.

Then when they've lost interest they feel the need to bash it. Why? Did freestyle riding do you so wrong? Did you not make lots of friends, travel, do a few shows? Did you think that you were going to be the next big thing? When that didn't happen the sport became stupid, boring, worthless, ext. It's like breaking up with a girl and feeling the need to call her a **** and point out everything negative.

I was a snowboarder, I was a skateboarder, I raced cars, and I still love and respect all of the sports I was competitive in.

Everything is what you make of it. To me this is flatland BMX with a 125hp motor and I'm cool with that.

I guess I don't care to hear the reasons why someone would turn their back and act like people are wasting their time. I've not worked a "real" job in well over a year. I'm rich in many ways and poor in others. But tomorrow I get to wake up and ride my bike and tell the security guard its my job. So I guess that's whats rad. Making a living riding like a dick.

sooooooo hows **** apex?............... less talk and more dancing
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Thats so true, but the thing is, so many people cant handle it that guys like yourself split there wigs so hard, so instead of calling individual people out, they just bash the whole sport

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-12-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

jeez i just can't figure out who your talking about .....

Old 08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

oh man is this another one of those inside jokes?

edit: nah i know what this is about, a little bird came and told me

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-12-2008 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:27 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Rad

Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
jeez i just can't figure out who your talking about .....

Im sure i could take a wild guess.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:45 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 on the post!

I stilll love waking up the next morning after riding all night..
And i feel even better when i have bruises! Call me crazy but thats how i feel..
Old 08-12-2008, 07:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
+1 on the post!

I stilll love waking up the next morning after riding all night..
And i feel even better when i have bruises! Call me crazy but thats how i feel..
my wrists hurt , my knee hurts , my ankle hurts and my muscles are sore .....can't wait to ride tonight :YEAH:YEAH
Old 08-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Hahaha, I love it all. It's just something to do that makes you feel great, just like skateboarding. You meet great people because they are doing something they love. The people that hate on stunting are the ones that are in it for the image and the ones that only do some thing based on what other people think. ...In a way you could say the haters were never really "in" stunting at all.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:33 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nick for President
Old 08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

+1
Old 08-12-2008, 08:47 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

my wrists hurt , my knee hurts , my ankle hurts and my muscles are sore .....can't wait to ride tonight :YEAH:YEAH
thats cuz your old...haha jk

well said nick.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:50 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH

Originally Posted by nags
Nick for President
Agreed!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

snowboarding was my life until i blew my knee out. shortly after i bought a streetbike.
stuntriding replaced my skating snowboarding days...the travel, good friends,comps, shows...the best times of my life.

some people CANT be loyal to family or friends LET alone a sport or hobby. they will be the haters and bashers.

i like to look back at everything ive been involed in that has taken off and smile because i was a part of it at some point.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:34 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

I kinda of fell out of love with riding for a while. I just recently started putting more time in. I put in so much time in the past few days I forgot what this feels like... I'm pretty pumped now :YEAH
Old 08-12-2008, 09:42 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I kinda of fell out of love with riding for a while. I just recently started putting more time in. I put in so much time in the past few days I forgot what this feels like... I'm pretty pumped now :YEAH

WHAT! They let you out of the old folks center!?! I don't believe it!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
WHAT! They let you out of the old folks center!?! I don't believe it!
Apparently they didn't like the way I was "handling" my wheelchair. I was asked not to return :YEAH
Old 08-12-2008, 09:47 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by verticaljay
oh ****!

apex.....
Old 08-12-2008, 10:11 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Yeah.... Helltrack, Now thats Rad :YEAH

Quick Reply: You know what's rad?