XDL Pomona - Props

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
XDL Pomona - Props

XDL Pomona was a good time, ill try not to ramble too much, but big props to XDL (Randy) for comming through for the riders and allowing them to compete on a great surface, as opposed to the crud HIN set aside for ya'll

also congrats too all the riders who killed it out there, it was my first time ever being at a stunt competition and not riding, was driving me nuts wish i coulda been out there with yall, but in retrospect im glad i didnt compete cause now i realize fully just how much i enjoy being out there with yall..

some serious skill out there this weekend, big improvements from the last time i saw a lot of you, and just some really polished well rounded fierce runs being brought out there by a lot of riders congrats to a lot of you for really pushing it guys.

i had a good time as always and am anxious to get it on for Indy!!
thanks also to thomas, and xdl for doing the best they can for the riders, and for allowing me to just come and hang out and support my friends!!

kill it guys..
also... newsflash of the week.. its confirmed.. aaron colton is STARTING to actually learn HIS OWN STYLE!!! whew.. puberty is a biyyyyatch! proud of u sucka! oh an teach is still gay

-kane
Old 08-11-2008, 08:18 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: XDL Pomona - Props

And yet Colton has still been 16 for the past 4 years and will remain that way for the next 4 years. LOL

Good seeing you out there buddy. Glad you made the trip. Indy is gonna be a good time!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:03 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: XDL Pomona - Props

does this mean you are riding at Indy?