Do Not Ever Use....!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 04:55 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do Not Ever Use....!!!!

He tried to loc up on sick nick also, edub (whitecomb) saw the whole thing too and couldn't belive it , It felt like a reality show in there
Old 08-13-2008, 05:31 PM

MediManBigB is a decent person

Originally Posted by Alex Flores
He tried to loc up on sick nick also, edub (whitecomb) saw the whole thing too and couldn't belive it , It felt like a reality show in there
damn what they got against stunt riders anyways?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by MediManBigB
Here's their contact info.

Rock & Roll Custom Paintworks
965 N. Batavia St.
Orange, CA. 92867

E-mail: sales@rr-custompaintworks.com
Phone: (714) 744-0631
Fax: (714) 744-0751

As a stunt community, all stunters should (If you're a dick they'll just toss it) send them a fax, phone call, letter, or email letting them know that this isn't acceptable in the stunt community.
Everything Everything Everything is politically driven in life. If they get inundated with faxes n emails n letters, they will see the numbers involved and change their tune. Just please do it in a professional manner to represent the stunt community.
Faxes of your butt, your finger, their logo with a red circle n a slash through it, blood dripping down. Spinoffs of their name as an insult "Rock n Roll back alley Custom Paint"
I'm not suggesting that you just grab something and fax it so their fax machine gets spammed to death. Anything. Whatever is near you. Within reach. In the next room. Out in your car.
No these things listed would not be a good thing to do.
and please do not make a gag rock n roll custom paint myspace page that says things like "we only care about money" or "We'll have everything done and ready for you in 6 months" or "If you don't like it we can't give your money back, but we can take you out in the alley and rough u up" and have pictures of the mafia on it, or a pic of a shovel and a bag with the words "Return policy"
No these things would not be appropriate.
And please please , whatever you do, don't post the guys cell phone number( if you have it )on Craigslist with a "New in town guy seeking guy for entertainment" listing.
Nope nope.. just wouldn't be right
~Big B~
Old 08-14-2008, 08:15 PM

Well As the 2007 XDL champ , to bring this to our attention about Rock N Roll Custom Paint in Orange, CA. is something not to be taken lightly.

I emailed Rock n Roll Custom Paints in Orange, CA letting them about customers and professionalism.

Yeah perhaps they have done it right many many times. Obviously they've gotten to where they are today by doing something right.
Maybe they have just way too much work than they can handle. I mean, really, who's going to turn down work? Maybe the owners under a lot of stress. Maybe he has a kid sick in the hospital, who knows?
I believe everyone should get a second chance.
For whatever reason, though, they screwed this one up.
~Big B~
I had an appointment in Orange County this morning, so I stopped by Rock n Roll Custom Paints after and talked to Randy.
I myself have to eat some crow here because I jumped the gun be4 getting both sides of the story.
I've found from being in management that there are two problems in life: Real n Percieved
If the problem is real, then you put procedures in place to have a "checks and balance " system so that problem doesn't happen again.
If the problem is perceived, then you find out why people are perceiving it that way and work on it from there. I find this one the most challenging. Apparently no one is at fault here. Yes, maybe things didn't go smoothly because of miscommunication, but nothing really ever goes smoothly. You percieved they were dicking you around, and so you wanted your stuff back.
But when you rolled up with several people, I'm sure because maybe you all were returning from lunch or something and had no intention of it, but it was perceived in a different way. For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. And it escalated downhill from there.
Anyways, there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
I moved around a lot when my dad worked for the railroad, and was always going to a different school. My best friends always ended up being the guys I fought with in school, so you just never know.

But I should probably talk to you over the phone about the rest instead of posting it on here. I didn't save your number when you called me back in April when I was trying to get Health Net's Salud product (Their marketing guy is...... living in a cave) with you and XDL. So I will email ya' my contact info. Call me if you wanna talk more about it. ~Big B~
Old 08-14-2008, 10:03 PM

So what did they say, they didnt threaten me, yell at me and my friends, I'm a nobody blah blah blah disrespect disrespect etc tec. I only wanted my plastics back thats it. The side they told you is all wrong you can belive that period
Old 08-14-2008, 11:23 PM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

e-mail sent
Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 AM

andyr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being friends with Alex and not talking to him about this yet, i do know he is not ever disrespectful to anyone very level headed.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

**** i got paint jobs for bikes on lock.

flawless, cost efficent, and timely

if i drop off small pieces he typically has them back with in 24 hours.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:29 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

oops, fubared that one. business ownere need to keep their head straight. blowing up on customers is never right. i wasnt there so i wont be passing judgement on either parties, i just hope it works out in a way that satisifies all
Old 08-15-2008, 01:28 PM

So what did they say, they didnt threaten me, yell at me and my friends, I'm a nobody blah blah blah disrespect disrespect etc tec. I only wanted my plastics back thats it. The side they told you is all wrong you can belive that period
You guys rolled in from lunch or whatnot as a group, the lady in the office probably went in the back and said something really really really stupid like , "Alex is here for his plastics and he brought a bunch of guys with him to get them!!"
So Randy is comin' outta the back and he already had a negative perception in his mind.
An example would be if I told you "Hey so n so rider is doin' coke". I guarantee guar-an-tee you that the next time you saw that rider, that statement would be in the back of your mind.
Yeah, Randy owes you an apology. Some very stwong negative words were said.
I just think the perception is what took everything downhill.
Anyway, there were a couple of options available to you to get your plastics back.
But you sound not interested so I will just leave it at that.
Good luck for Round 4 n 5 of XDL and look forward to seeing you compete at the XDL Finals in Long Beach in November!! ~Big B~
Old 08-15-2008, 01:50 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

regardless if Alex went there by himself or with 100 people, a BUSINESS OWNER shouldn't ever tell someone "if you want your plastics back we can go out back" PERIOD!!!! Theres NO excuse for it.

I heard 4 versions of the story from Alex, Debo, Nick and Eric and they were ALL THE SAME. That the owner just flipped out for no reason and started popping off at the mouth before anything was really even said. Then the owner turned to Nick and started talking **** to him for no reason.

I tried to do business with them as well and they SUCK at communication. I called them over a dozen times in a course of a month, left a message with the receptionist and never once got a phone call back. Then one day out of the blue after it was a month too late and I had already went with another shop, I got a letter in the mail from them. I put the letter back in another envelope with a letter stating I didnt want to do business with someone who can't communicate or return phone calls.

So pretty much what I'm saying is, they have no business skills at all. So I wouldn't believe a word they say. He probaly told you some BS story and is kissing your *** so he doesn't look like an asshat. that's so funny, he's basicly trying to say "I felt threatened by Alex cuz he brought his friends so I tried to get all crazy first to intimidate them" LOL
Old 08-15-2008, 04:35 PM

You guys rolled in from lunch or whatnot as a group, the lady in the office probably went in the back and said something really really really stupid like , "Alex is here for his plastics and he brought a bunch of guys with him to get them!!"
So Randy is comin' outta the back and he already had a negative perception in his mind.
An example would be if I told you "Hey so n so rider is doin' coke". I guarantee guar-an-tee you that the next time you saw that rider, that statement would be in the back of your mind.
Yeah, Randy owes you an apology. Some very stwong negative words were said.
I just think the perception is what took everything downhill.
Anyway, there were a couple of options available to you to get your plastics back.
But you sound not interested so I will just leave it at that.
Good luck for Round 4 n 5 of XDL and look forward to seeing you compete at the XDL Finals in Long Beach in November!! ~Big B~
The 2 guys I brought had nothing to do with this, I was talking to candice who originally talked about sponsoring me after the 29 palms show. I told her I sent various emails and called plenty of time's. She started talking about marketing and how I was not doing that for them, uh how am I going to do that unless I have a paint job? Anyway the little guy in the front office went and told randy whatever at that point is when he came in screaming at the top of his lungs. not right
Old 08-15-2008, 05:11 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

He Probly would have Fkd You up! LOL....

Good luck w/ the paint..
Old 08-15-2008, 05:22 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DEBO
I was just chillin in the office when the X Drummer of Slayer walks in strung out on Meth... Not sure what his name is.. Long gray hair and OLD...

Starts flipping out on me and Alex, saying "WTF are u doing" and "who the **** are you". I saw the plastics and nothing was done, just prep work and a yellow base coat. I think they were trying to pull a fast one
was it really Dave Lambardo or just some haggard dude?
Old 08-15-2008, 05:43 PM

The 2 guys I brought had nothing to do with this, I was talking to candice who originally talked about sponsoring me after the 29 palms show. I told her I sent various emails and called plenty of time's. She started talking about marketing and how I was not doing that for them, uh how am I going to do that unless I have a paint job? Anyway the little guy in the front office went and told randy whatever at that point is when he came in screaming at the top of his lungs. not right
Yeah I talked to E Dub last night. Said it all happened the way you say. Yeah Randy popped off and it's not right. He owes you an apology for sure. I know i've been guilty of losing my temper and saying things out of anger that I later regretted when I calmed down.
It's just that they still have your plastics and I know you live far. I am 30 minutes from their shop. I just wanted to see you at least get your plastics back from them.
It's a fu_ked up sitcheeayshun fer sure
Old 08-15-2008, 07:58 PM

Yeah I talked to E Dub last night. Said it all happened the way you say. Yeah Randy popped off and it's not right. He owes you an apology for sure. I know i've been guilty of losing my temper and saying things out of anger that I later regretted when I calmed down.
It's just that they still have your plastics and I know you live far. I am 30 minutes from their shop. I just wanted to see you at least get your plastics back from them.
It's a fu_ked up sitcheeayshun fer sure
yeah man now I have to dig up some new ones, I must go to indy looking clean