Do Not Ever Use....!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: Do Not Ever Use....!!!!

Originally Posted by trz
the bike looks sick tho in yr avtar
i believe thats the paint he's had. without taking time to re read memory from the other day says the lil shop of **** did a bit of prep and threw a bitch-fit
Old 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM

MediManBigB is a decent person

Originally Posted by Alex Flores
Usually I never put anyone on blast but this company deserves it!
Do not ever do buissness with Rock n Roll Paint in orange california. They told me they would sponsor a paint job about 4 months ago, I e-mailed them countless time's on status and had the run around or no response every single time. I was fed up and drove to XDL this last weekend and paid rock n roll a visit also. I told them I wanted my plastics back since they were blowing me off and laggin. All of a sudden the owner comes storming in and says your not getting **** back unless you pay for what we have done (preped them) or we can take it to the alley dude wanted to fight me over somthing they messed up on, unbelievable. Anyways just dont use this place they are unprofesional in every single way.

Here's their contact info.

Rock & Roll Custom Paintworks
965 N. Batavia St.
Orange, CA. 92867

E-mail: sales@rr-custompaintworks.com
Phone: (714) 744-0631
Fax: (714) 744-0751

As a stunt community, all stunters should (If you're a dick they'll just toss it) send them a fax, phone call, letter, or email letting them know that this isn't acceptable in the stunt community.
Everything Everything Everything is politically driven in life. If they get inundated with faxes n emails n letters, they will see the numbers involved and change their tune. Just please do it in a professional manner to represent the stunt community.
Faxes of your butt, your finger, their logo with a red circle n a slash through it, blood dripping down. Spinoffs of their name as an insult "Rock n Roll back alley Custom Paint"
I'm not suggesting that you just grab something and fax it so their fax machine gets spammed to death. Anything. Whatever is near you. Within reach. In the next room. Out in your car.
No these things listed would not be a good thing to do.
and please do not make a gag rock n roll custom paint myspace page that says things like "we only care about money" or "We'll have everything done and ready for you in 6 months" or "If you don't like it we can't give your money back, but we can take you out in the alley and rough u up" and have pictures of the mafia on it, or a pic of a shovel and a bag with the words "Return policy"
No these things would not be appropriate.
And please please , whatever you do, don't post the guys cell phone number( if you have it )on Craigslist with a "New in town guy seeking guy for entertainment" listing.
Nope nope.. just wouldn't be right
~Big B~
Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MediManBigB

965 N. Batavia St.
Orange, CA. 92867

As a stunt community, all stunters should (If you're a dick they'll just toss it) send them a fax, phone call, letter, or email letting them know that this isn't acceptable in the stunt community.
Everything Everything Everything is politically driven in life. If they get inundated with faxes n emails n letters, they will see the numbers involved and change their tune. Just please do it in a professional manner to represent the stunt community.
Faxes of your butt, your finger, their logo with a red circle n a slash through it, blood dripping down. Spinoffs of their name as an insult "Rock n Roll back alley Custom Paint"
I'm not suggesting that you just grab something and fax it so their fax machine gets spammed to death. Anything. Whatever is near you. Within reach. In the next room. Out in your car.
and please do not make a gag rock n roll custom paint myspace page that says things like "we only care about money" or "We'll have everything done and ready for you in 6 months" or "If you don't like it we can't give your money back, but we can take you out in the alley and rough u up" and have pictures of the mafia on it, or a pic of a shovel and a bag with the words "Return policy"
And please please , whatever you do, don't post the guys cell phone number( if you have it )on Craigslist with a "New in town guy seeking guy for entertainment" listing.
~Big B~

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-12-2008, 03:26 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

so did u get your plastics back?
Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

ask him if he sleeps at his shop
Old 08-12-2008, 05:51 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

fax sent.. "is this back alley customs? i got some stuff i need painted and some gloves?" www.freefax.com
Old 08-12-2008, 05:56 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

unable to send........ stupid free ****
Old 08-12-2008, 06:04 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jb420
so did u get your plastics back?
Nope
Old 08-12-2008, 06:06 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

965 N. Batavia St.
Orange, CA. 92867

~Big B~
Dam big b you on it!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Alex Flores
Dam big b you on it!
Well As the 2007 XDL champ , to bring this to our attention about Rock N Roll Custom Paint in Orange, CA. is something not to be taken lightly.

I'm apalled at some of these companies and what they get in return for giving a rider some free product. They should include cash with the deal many times.

I emailed Rock n Roll Custom Paints in Orange, CA letting them about customers and professionalism.
I encourage everyone that reads this to send an email or fax or letter. The info is posted in this thread.
I have an appointment in Orange County tomorrow afternoon. I might stop by there and speak with them.
Yeah perhaps they have done it right many many times. Obviously they've gotten to where they are today by doing something right.
Maybe they have just way too much work than they can handle. I mean, really, who's going to turn down work? Maybe the owners under a lot of stress. Maybe he has a kid sick in the hospital, who knows?
I believe everyone should get a second chance.
For whatever reason, though, they screwed this one up bad.
And regardless of their track record, this undoes any successes they may have had.
~Big B~
Old 08-12-2008, 08:43 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

I think you will destroy any chances he has on getting his stuff back.

You could always have a lawyer get them back in an instant through the PO PO if you are really getting jacked
Old 08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i thought you were colorzone 4 life??
the one in ur avy i believe is colorzone? or is that the same thing?
Old 08-12-2008, 10:02 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

report them to the better business bureau www.bbb.org it should show how many complaints against them.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:19 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

alex you gotta get those plastics back man i wouldnt be eating that one as a loss. pay him a visit if you know what i mean. send him a little message.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats ****** nuts.... could of shipped em to me and I woulda hooked that **** up :D
Old 08-12-2008, 11:14 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I was just chillin in the office when the X Drummer of Slayer walks in strung out on Meth... Not sure what his name is.. Long gray hair and OLD...

Starts flipping out on me and Alex, saying "WTF are u doing" and "who the **** are you". I saw the plastics and nothing was done, just prep work and a yellow base coat. I think they were trying to pull a fast one
Old 08-13-2008, 02:14 AM

EndoBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Alex give em a knuckle sandwich compliments of stuntlife.com :YEAH
Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
I was just chillin in the office when the X Drummer of Slayer walks in strung out on Meth... Not sure what his name is.. Long gray hair and OLD...

Starts flipping out on me and Alex, saying "WTF are u doing" and "who the **** are you". I saw the plastics and nothing was done, just prep work and a yellow base coat. I think they were trying to pull a fast one
Damn !!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:16 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEBO

you shouldve told him "cross that line and see what happens"
Old 08-13-2008, 03:05 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

965 N. Batavia St.
Orange, CA. 92867

~Big B~
if he has a color fax machine just fax him a phone book, i used to do that to annoying marketing companies, it really screws them up

Quick Reply: Do Not Ever Use....!!!!