Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 02:08 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person
Re: Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
If it aint BP then its a pow pow even if youre clutching it up - its just a clutched power wheelie then. Dont know if you got bp on lock yet or not but either way rock what you got til you get better. And yeah we ride all winter. Best time to ride

BP is not on Lock... Almost though..
And If i Dont hit BP and Im chasing the Front..(Pow Pow)
I bring it back down and Try again... No point in Fooling Myself.
NON riders may think its a Good wheelie, but I know the deal...
Old 08-16-2008, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. shes gonna be hideous
Hahaha. Who the **** knows but you're probably right. She did say that she hasn't found a teacher yet coz there's a lot of pervs on craigslist I hope she dont come on here and see that I said I was gonna stick it in her butt
Old 08-16-2008, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
BP is not on Lock... Almost though..
And If i Dont hit BP and Im chasing the Front..(Pow Pow)
I bring it back down and Try again... No point in Fooling Myself.
NON riders may think its a Good wheelie, but I know the deal...
You gotta get a bike you dont give a **** about dropping
Old 08-16-2008, 02:21 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/799526443/hw32v
Old 08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
NealFoReal

thats you???????????
Old 08-16-2008, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

What the ****?????

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 08-16-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

obviously is......
Old 08-16-2008, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

obviously is......
Dam.
NealFoReal

**** all of you.... your all bitches, except that cool people.... your cool.....
THE & you're
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

well.... theres one queer on SL
Old 08-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

so noone knows wat she looks like yet? let alone if she knows how to ride?
Old 08-16-2008, 02:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

THE
lol.. i know.. i saw it a week ago and ive been too lazy to go change it...
Old 08-16-2008, 02:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

there... ya happy??
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
so noone knows wat she looks like yet? let alone if she knows how to ride?
Nope but I'll know in less than a week. I'ma call her on Tuesday or Wednesday and tell her to come out. Unless the gay stunter calls her and offers her help with no pressure since hes gay
NealFoReal

there... ya happy??
Nope - I edited my original post. Check it out lol.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

well.... theres one queer on SL
He's really gay or he put it up as a joke I hope its a joke for his sake
Old 08-16-2008, 02:37 PM
NealFoReal

Nope but I'll know in less than a week. I'ma call her on Tuesday or Wednesday and tell her to come out. Unless the gay stunter calls her and offers her help with no pressure since hes gay
Or she see's this thread coz homeboy told her to come to sl for help.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:44 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Well Im Not Giving You The World Damnit!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 02:46 PM
NealFoReal

Well Im Not Giving You The World Damnit!!!
Then Ima sick the gay stunter on you
Old 08-16-2008, 02:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Ok Ok..... Ill Change It!!

Quick Reply: Craigslist TEACH ME HOW TO DO A WHEELIE