Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 07:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
Stunting has reached its peak, I would visit this post 10 years from now just to bring it up to say "TOLD YOU SO"

Its easy to think stuntriding is cool and the greatest thing to watch, when your a stunter, but thats it stunters are their biggest fans. Its not that cool,

I have noticed a few things with "SOME" stunters their all broke weed smokers with no future thought out for themself, except that riding is it. Yeah it was for a couple guys and even they are no Stewart or Valentino.

ANY ONE CAN STUNT! NOT ANY ONE CAN RIP FAST LAP TIMES LIKE THE RACERS ABOVE MENTIONED.
It's also pretty easy to think it peaked just because you yourself peaked. In fact, that is just as narrow minded as the egotistical "stunting is the coolest thing ever because I stunt" opinions you are talking down upon.

It's very easy to just enjoy stunting and still have a career outside of stunting if that's what you want. I still practice pretty regularly, thoroughly love stunting and have a great career

There is no need to rage against stunting just because you couldn't figure out how to capitalize on your skill set.

With such short-lived gumption and narrow-minded ideology, perhaps adhering strictly to a spoon-fed 9-5 work schedule is the best path for you.

Last edited by inolen; 08-11-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:41 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by shotta
I.E: The only reason u made it is because you had the Durren concept way back then. If u didnt stand out by looking like a ****** u would have just been another stunter. Yes i said it!
LOL!!!!! Thats the first time I noticed him, damn look at the homo on the pink bike.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:42 PM

FreeSilver is a decent person

well that wasnt a very funny joke then. and was he a teacher when he was 17, cuz he said he never had a job as an adult. Bottom line is if teach couldnt use stunting to sustain him beyond 30 then the prospects for everyone else isnt that great.

PS: and kane, Shut the **** up. The only difference between u and Durren is that u can ride.

I.E: The only reason u made it is because you had the Durren concept way back then. If u didnt stand out by looking like a ****** u would have just been another stunter. Yes i said it!
sl at its finnest.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

well that wasnt a very funny joke then. and was he a teacher when he was 17, cuz he said he never had a job as an adult. Bottom line is if teach couldnt use stunting to sustain him beyond 30 then the prospects for everyone else isnt that great.

PS: and kane, Shut the **** up. The only difference between u and Durren is that u can ride.

A) whos durren? sorry.. i have a life and cant keep up to date with the latest in stuntlife drama

B) if you think my sweeeeet baby face and pink bike is what got me where i am, then my friend can i interest you in some ocean front property i own in AZ?
now stop being dumb and pull some brains outta the cheerio box son... where were you when god was handing out intelligence?

LOL i love stuntlife.. you are all my peoples

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 08-11-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:49 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
sounds like a lot of really bitter once parking lot pimps on this thread crying because a year ago or less they honestly thought they knew the super secret g14 way and it was it.. and when it wasnt now they are snivelling and crying on here because things didnt go they way they expected..

bottom line, i agree with the video of nicky hayden someone posted earlier... do it cause you love it..

to those who said it wont "go anywhere" too late.. it already has and unless you live under a rock or just too ignorant and stubborn to admit it.. stunting is already very mainstream. We got factory riders, big company support, sanctioned series multiple events, weekly TV shows, many professional exhibitionist booking shows all year round showing people what it is. we have SEVERAL magazines covering us EVERY ISSUE FOR OVER 4 YEARS. we got posters, and toys, hell there are many video games that include what we do. there are fans there are atheles, there are OGs, OOO-Gs and newbies too.. there are product companies surviving quite well i might add, off of just stunt specific products alone... just cause it isn't X-games doesn't mean that there arn't 10s of thousands of people who are aware of what we do out there.. millions..

sad truth is, just like working at McD's or doing brain surgery.. you wanna make money in the united states of america you gotta not be afraid to DO SOME WORK!!

so stop all your crying and do work..

sorry your stunt bling, did it for the hotties and to impress my hommies jewlery company didnt work out for your superstunna (makes a killer key chain though, i like mine - stolen from teach)

and im sorry that your XDL im gonna kick teach and kanes asses and am the best there ever was cause im an internet video parking lot stunt pimp dreams blew up in your face boogie..

but when life throws you garbage you can deal with it and get over it.. or get stuck under it and be a bitter old man (woman)

DO WORK SON! DO WORK!

-kane
Great points... Great burns... Great post
Old 08-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

A) whos durren? sorry.. i have a life and cant keep up to date with the latest in stuntlife drama

B) if you think my sweeeeet baby face and pink bike is what got me where i am, then my friend can i interest you in some ocean front property i own in AZ? no stop being dumb and pull some brains outta the cheerio box son... where were you when god was handing out intelligence?

-kane
u ****** ***, bitch made inbreed **** sucker, can i invite u to some ocean front property in miami u dumb ***!

Its ben years ive seen u on here with ur little attitude like ur somebody. always quick to try to talk about some **** you own that u think makes u important.

new money *** ******.

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

to those who said it wont "go anywhere" too late.. it already has and unless you live under a rock or just too ignorant and stubborn to admit it.. stunting is already very mainstream. We got factory riders, big company support, sanctioned series multiple events, weekly TV shows, many professional exhibitionist booking shows all year round showing people what it is. we have SEVERAL magazines covering us EVERY ISSUE FOR OVER 4 YEARS. we got posters, and toys, hell there are many video games that include what we do. there are fans there are atheles, there are OGs, OOO-Gs and newbies too.. there are product companies surviving quite well i might add, off of just stunt specific products alone... just cause it isn't X-games doesn't mean that there arn't 10s of thousands of people who are aware of what we do out there.. millions..

-kane

Not to mention all the stunters out there who have been paid to do stunts in movies the past few years!!!

Props to my boy Ernie for the stunts in the newest Jim Carey movie "Yes Man" that will be out in THEATERS NATION WIDE soon :YEAH
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
Stunting has reached its peak, I would visit this post 10 years from now just to bring it up to say "TOLD YOU SO"

Its easy to think stuntriding is cool and the greatest thing to watch, when your a stunter, but thats it stunters are their biggest fans. Its not that cool,

I have noticed a few things with "SOME" stunters their all broke weed smokers with no future thought out for themself, except that riding is it. Yeah it was for a couple guys and even they are no Stewart or Valentino.

ANY ONE CAN STUNT! NOT ANY ONE CAN RIP FAST LAP TIMES LIKE THE RACERS ABOVE MENTIONED.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

u ****** ***, bitch made inbreed **** sucker, can i invite u to some ocean front property in miami u dumb ***!

Its ben years ive seen u on here with ur little attitude like ur somebody. always quick to try to talk about some **** you own that u think makes u important.

new money *** ******.
psssst i dont own property in AZ it was a joke...

but ya u got a spot in miami!! i wanna roll.. Im sure we could swindle some sweeet latina happinesss real quick.. u got a pink bike i could ride or should i bring my own?

im not new money.. im no money sucka!!

inbred? me? honestly? lol....

-kane
Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by SIC J
Not to mention all the stunters out there who have been paid to do stunts in movies the past few years!!!

Props to my boy Ernie for the stunts in the newest Jim Carey movie "Yes Man" that will be out in THEATERS NATION WIDE soon :YEAH
promotional marketing brought to you by sic riders (not the new sick riders, which di have more members.. lol)
Old 08-11-2008, 08:00 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

wow somepeople!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:03 PM

promotional marketing brought to you by sic riders (not the new sick riders, which di have more members.. lol)

thats not funny ******. I'm gonna kick you in the ***** the next time I see you
Old 08-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Old 08-11-2008, 08:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

That looks quite tasty.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

They already have a Sick Jay and Sick G, seriously
Old 08-11-2008, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
They already have a Sick Jay and Sick G, seriously
please tell me youre joking? it never ends
Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 PM

please tell me youre joking? it never ends
http://www.myspace.com/sickriderz

Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i take it all bak, i didnt take my meds today!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

ok i take it all bak, i didnt take my meds today!
its cool welcome to stuntlife, no one takes us serious anyways eh, so we shouldnt either

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-11-2008, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
WOW!

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.