Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

When you say its boring its only because your used to seeing it all the time!!!!

Alot of the people in the crowds wouldnt have seen anything like it, i agree circles will make them bord after a while, but thats why people mix it up with drifting and long stoppies to get them right into it!!!

And for the sport going big, i havent been on stuntlife for that long, but for the years i have been on here, ive seen it come a very long way, and if it keeps moving at this pace, i can see it getting big in as little as 5 years imo.

If you wanna keep it underground, that your choice, if you wanna take it a bit more seriously, then do it, but its a hard road!

I try to push the sport as much as i can in this country, and gaining respect from the other stunters and riders was hard because of my age, but colton proves that you can get mad respect no matter what your age!

Thats my from a young stunter

Last edited by Kevmo7; 08-08-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:42 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
someone set a date and have like a stunter reunion. In 10-15 years i want to come and visit all the broke stunters
This thread is full of bandwagon jumpers. just because teach and dan jackson says so does not mean ****. almost all of you jump right on with them. Now I know why i do not come on here nearly as much as i use to
+1 BUNCHA kids chasing dreams to make they daddy's proud, with the exception of a handfull the rest of stunters that do weekend shows over 1000's of miles and make a couple G's here and there from sales of the dvd's n ****, to me are just scared to grow the **** up and get a real job as apose to just getting by!!! especially those who do this **** full time.......after all money spent fixing ur **** and all this and that any mature adult would move on and do this for fun with all the extra $$$$$ they will have from there REAL job.

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
moto-x racing has been around for years!!!! stunt riding hasnt even been around (considered a sport) for a decade! i guarantee by the time colton is my age he will be signing multi-million dollar deals!
maybe for colton but unfortunatly there are a lot of unrealistic dream chasers on this site that U just gave hope to and will spend another 5 years being broke just to amount to ****!!! our economie is bad enough as it is!!!!!

GET A REAL JOB U RETARDS!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:56 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

someone set a date and have like a stunter reunion. In 10-15 years i want to come and visit all the broke stunters

I'm broke now.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
rob and ***** u guys really have no clue or base for anything u say. U r stuck in fl or there abouts hating on something u honestly have NO idea about

My iPhone takes too long and I dont have the patience to pick urretarddd arguments apart one by one.

U aren't privy to information that some of us are nor are u in the game at all. Stay at your spot, have fun, and enjoy ur hobby bc thats all it is to u and thats fine and thats what it is for u and alot of other people.

Right now only a few make a living but that has nothing to do with the future.

Million dollar cntracts? The sport is sooooo young comparatively to even make that argument

As for bandwagon, I'd get on with me and dan b4 u two guys...

Hate on and I'll keep watching my bank account grow from riding bc we all know I'm not stacking cash makmg 36k a yr teaching with a mortgage and a racing habit!

Not saying it will def go big or a bunch of peeps will make sick loot but things get significantly better every year for quite a few people.

As fort xgames comment, did u watch womens vert, or womens supercriss or the general racing crap? Def some cool stuff but it was lame compared to past years and streetbikes WOULD fit right in...

No hate I just call bs when I see it
So as soon as i do not agree i am a hater. Thats what is wrong with this site. if you are not on the wagon you are a hater. Half the people on this site do not have the ***** to speak out for themselves. Teach i am glad you are making something but for the most part 99.6% of these people will not
Old 08-08-2008, 08:01 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1 BUNCHA kids chasing dreams to make they daddy's proud, with the exception of a handfull the rest of stunters that do weekend shows over 1000's of miles and make a couple G's here and there from sales of the dvd's n ****, to me are just scared to grow the **** up and get a real job as apose to just getting by!!! especially those who do this **** full time.......after all money spent fixing ur **** and all this and that any mature adult would move on and do this for fun with all the extra $$$$$ they will have from there REAL job.

maybe for colton but unfortunatly there are a lot of unrealistic dream chasers on this site that U just gave hope to and will spend another 5 years being broke just to amount to ****!!! our economie is bad enough as it is!!!!!

GET A REAL JOB U RETARDS!!!
Haha know you will be a hater with me and rob. 3 verse the whole stuntlife site. thats fine atleast we will have something in 10 years and most will be broke and still trying to make something out of nothing
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Um to make money.

Well if that was the case, why not sell drugs? Or flowers? Or some other non-stunt related thing? If it wasn't gonna be a lucrative desicion to be in the business of catering to the stunt community via jewelery, then why sell it? Did he have hopes that if this "so-called" sport that's not gonna take off, would in fact? And by doing so, make a buck off a sport that might go somewhere?

My guess would be that, due to his opinion, he would be contradicting himself by opening up a business that catered to this sport?

Think playa......
Old 08-08-2008, 08:06 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Well if that was the case, why not sell drugs? Or flowers? Or some other non-stunt related thing? If it wasn't gonna be a lucrative desicion to be in the business of catering to the stunt community via jewelery, then why sell it? Did he have hopes that if this "so-called" sport that's not gonna take off, would in fact? And by doing so, make a buck off a sport that might go somewhere?

My guess would be that, due to his opinion, he would be contradicting himself by opening up a business that catered to this sport?

Think playa......
Just because it is a sprocket. there are alot of people that have them that do not stunt. it was meant for the motorcycle community. it is not my business so i will not argue with you about it.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:09 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Who gives a ****? Just ride! If it takes you places, great!
If is doesn't, who cares, your going to ride anyway right?
People are getting all butt hurt for no reason, just over other peoples opinions.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:09 PM

Also, if this sport was going nowhere, why put out 2 video's about stunt riding and riding in florida, and the progression of riders in florida?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:11 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Also, if this sport was going nowhere, why put out 2 video's about stunt riding and riding in florida, and the progression of riders in florida?
i did not put out 2 videos
Old 08-08-2008, 08:12 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by apfire26
People are getting all butt hurt for no reason, just over other peoples opinions.
Thats because they can't handle the truth
Old 08-08-2008, 08:12 PM

Look, im not arguing either point. I'm just breaking them down on either side. On one hand, your right. Some or most of these stunters are just doing it for fun and as a hobbie after we've left are frustrating jobs for the day and want to kick it, relax and ride. Others, to see if there is a pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow....

But to tottally say that this sport will never go anywhere is just plain idiotic.....
Old 08-08-2008, 08:14 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

But to tottally say that this sport will never go anywhere is just plain idiotic.....
+1

Its already going somewhere, so why would it just suddenly stop?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:14 PM

i did not put out 2 videos

Your right. You didnt. But was included in video's that everyone across this nation purchased for the entertainment.

Why be a part of something like that? Something that show's other riders and future riders that other people can accomplish when you put alot of hard work and effort into something that's going nowhere?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Do any full time riders get full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Program and a Profit Sharing check every year?

My job gives me all that, I don't have to travel a lick of a mile and its easier than stunting. Let me repeat, I dont have to TRAVEL LOL.

Oh yeah, and I can stunt at night or on the weekends wherever for fun
Old 08-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

so every kid at the YMCA should quit playing hoops and just focus on getting a job instead of having their sights realistically or unrealiztically set on semipro or pro basketball??

Its the same thing. Most will never get beyond the hobby level of riding or hoops but by all means try ur best and aim high and if the opportunities present themselves u will be ready to seize them and if u dont make it u had a good time trying.

I agree that you should get a job and too many PEOPLE think they can make a quick buck on only ridng. 99.9% of riders whompursue riding SHOULD have jobs bc the $ isn't there but that doesnt mean it won't be

And *****, saying that all these guys' efforts are a waste of time and their dreams are going nowhere is pretty much a prime example of hating

I got love for u guys and ur opinion is fine but thats discouraging the advancement of the sport. U want to keep it underground then do so. I still kill it at the lot with a few squid friends and I still rip the streets on occasion, but I also push hard for the sport and the advancement of the level of riding. I'm rambling now so we should all just go ride pretty much
Old 08-08-2008, 08:32 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Your right. You didnt. But was included in video's that everyone across this nation purchased for the entertainment.

Why be a part of something like that? Something that show's other riders and future riders that other people can accomplish when you put alot of hard work and effort into something that's going nowhere?
i was in 4 videos i think. i can not help what the people that film put in their videos. But there was a group in o-town back in the day that rode pretty much every night. i did not put a lot in to my riding because i have always just rode for fun. i can care less if this goes anywhere or not but most of the people that i rode with were all very good riders and all went on to search for a career in something else that will give them a good life down the road instead of being like a circus clown and traveling getting no where in life. i know people that have given up relationships and choose not to be with there own kids to try and make it stunting. to me that is just stupidity that they will regret later in life when they have nothing more than a stuntbike and a dream. and thats the way i see it. take it how you want but i would not own a house, boat, 3 vehicles and bike without putting in real work in this world. so if you are happy in a apt or renting something with 6 other people and will never have anything of your own or to retire on. keep on chasing
Old 08-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by apfire26
Who gives a ****? Just ride! If it takes you places, great!
If is doesn't, who cares, your going to ride anyway right?
+1
Old 08-08-2008, 08:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

I agree that you should get a job and too many PEOPLE think they can make a quick buck on only ridng. 99.9% of riders whompursue riding SHOULD have jobs bc the $ isn't there but that doesnt mean it won't be

And *****, saying that all these guys' efforts are a waste of time and their dreams are going nowhere is pretty much a prime example of hating
not all of them just 99.6%
Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

one more thing I think u guys' miss is prolly the most important part: $$$$

Not everyone is motivated entirely by $. I am one of those people. Y do u think I love teaching? Not for the money but bc its something I enjoy and love and I can make a living doing it albeit a meager one compared to some of u guys'... But it makes me happy and my quality of life is very high. Y can't riding be the same thing?

Work to live dont live to work.

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.