Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by NINER
******* a girl who is on the pill doesn't accomplish anything either, but it is a lot of fun.
haha
Old 08-08-2008, 06:15 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

there will be a few people that will make some money with stunt riding, but thats all. maybe a hand full out of how many? i love to stunt ride as a hobby, but in the real world, you have to keep going to work to pay the bills. and if anyone thinks that mx freestyle isnt pimp, then your gay and need to get back in the shed!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:18 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

If stunting is going nowhere superstunna, then why did you make a company offering stunt related bling?
Old 08-08-2008, 06:36 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by Crazy B
i agree that the the younger stunters are goin to rep. all the benifits that the OG's have

Make wave for the real ganstas.

Why does everyone always say OG, I'm not a gangsta. I'm a 27 year old white dude who grew up in a OK neighborhood just like the rest of you probally did. Little of topic I know but this thread sucks and the OG thing has been bothering me, that and the word peeps.

Name:  PEEPS.gif
Views: 14
Size:  28.6 KB
Old 08-08-2008, 06:41 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

The link below explains it all. Im done with this thread.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=16320134
Old 08-08-2008, 06:43 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

People are making a lot more money to do a lot more boring things.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:45 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikkee
bwahahahaha I think sum guys just start hating cuz of the level of the game now, where as to be on top you actually have to do work, have $ or sacrifice a lot to be at all the comps. Some of them have fell off because the sport pulled away from them.. Now there in denial and have to convince them self and everybody else that it's going nowhere in attempt to make themselves feel better
I knew I liked you for your mind.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by S.I.T
If stunting is going nowhere superstunna, then why did you make a company offering stunt related bling?
Um to make money.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by ClintBorneo
The link below explains it all. Im done with this thread.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=16320134
That was ******* stupid!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:51 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
there will be a few people that will make some money with stunt riding, but thats all. maybe a hand full out of how many? i love to stunt ride as a hobby, but in the real world, you have to keep going to work to pay the bills. and if anyone thinks that mx freestyle isnt pimp, then your gay and need to get back in the shed!
Exactly
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM

A FEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! But it will get bigger, no doubt!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:54 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

By the time Colton is Dans age everytime you go to the gas pump it will be a million dollar contract.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

This thread is full of bandwagon jumpers. just because teach and dan jackson says so does not mean ****. almost all of you jump right on with them. Now I know why i do not come on here nearly as much as i use to
Old 08-08-2008, 07:02 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

has anybody ever seen that show called WIPEOUT? That **** is hilarious!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

Stuntriding Has Barely Just Bugun, 10 Yrs Aint ****, Give It Another Ten And If Sumthin Dont Happen By Than, Then Ok This Thread Is True But I Highly Doubt It Wont Go Anywhere, This Sport Is Growing Everyday, Just Watch All The Squids Doin Power Wheelies Down The Interstate!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

rob and ***** u guys really have no clue or base for anything u say. U r stuck in fl or there abouts hating on something u honestly have NO idea about

My iPhone takes too long and I dont have the patience to pick urretarddd arguments apart one by one.

U aren't privy to information that some of us are nor are u in the game at all. Stay at your spot, have fun, and enjoy ur hobby bc thats all it is to u and thats fine and thats what it is for u and alot of other people.

Right now only a few make a living but that has nothing to do with the future.

Million dollar cntracts? The sport is sooooo young comparatively to even make that argument

As for bandwagon, I'd get on with me and dan b4 u two guys...

Hate on and I'll keep watching my bank account grow from riding bc we all know I'm not stacking cash makmg 36k a yr teaching with a mortgage and a racing habit!

Not saying it will def go big or a bunch of peeps will make sick loot but things get significantly better every year for quite a few people.

As fort xgames comment, did u watch womens vert, or womens supercriss or the general racing crap? Def some cool stuff but it was lame compared to past years and streetbikes WOULD fit right in...

No hate I just call bs when I see it
Old 08-08-2008, 07:21 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

How does that saying go? If ur going around in circles, ur probably cutting some corners? Stuntriding has gotten boring with the exception of a few tricks... What happened to the fast and danger? Circles are boring as hell to watch ( and YES all u bandwagon swingers I got O's for days and stoppies further than most of u can ride a wheelie) So whos gonna step up to the plate and bring that back? Technical is in... This i know, having to watch Twite & Borne murder tech daily like few others can do... The sport is going places it has never gone before thanks to Thomas and a few others, but its gonna take alot more than combo tank O's to get there. Somebody bring the speed and danger back to this sport I love soooo much
Old 08-08-2008, 07:33 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by ROWDY
How does that saying go? If ur going around in circles, ur probably cutting some corners? Stuntriding has gotten boring with the exception of a few tricks... What happened to the fast and danger? Circles are boring as hell to watch ( and YES all u bandwagon swingers I got O's for days and stoppies further than most of u can ride a wheelie) So whos gonna step up to the plate and bring that back? Technical is in... This i know, having to watch Twite & Borne murder tech daily like few others can do... The sport is going places it has never gone before thanks to Thomas and a few others, but its gonna take alot more than combo tank O's to get there. Somebody bring the speed and danger back to this sport I love soooo much
Amen
Old 08-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Not saying it will def go big or a bunch of peeps will make sick loot but things get significantly better every year for quite a few people.
Theres that ******* word again, peeps, what the ****!!!!! It's people these are peepsName:  PEEPS.gif
Views: 14
Size:  28.6 KB sorry if I offended anyone for kinda talking **** to a pro, I know thats squidly. Oh, yeah this sports going somewhere.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by ROWDY
uummmm i might be wrong but im pretty sure there is a group called the DEATH SQUAD and a couple others ,teach, that are bringing the so called speed and danger back!

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.