Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 02:50 PM

-Knowles- is a decent person
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by Towlieee

I don't count on making a dime on stunting. Instead, I plan on paying hundreds/thousands a year to keep my bike up and running so I can do what I love to do.
Amen...totally agree...

Someday the sport has a posibility to make someone a good career it is still young as for me i'm dedicated to my 9 to 5 and stunting is what i do for fun to forget about the work week i'd love to make money doin the sport i love but...the sport has a long way to go...

it will get there may be awhile but it will...

and whos to say that any of the people thinkin the sport won't take off or that they arent talented enough in it to make the big bucks wont be someday and could steal the show...it doesnt happen over night
Old 08-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by squidburt
wtf thats stupid

look at xdl Tey now have a natoinal points system. more and more people are coming to watch, more and more countrys are getting into it and more and more guys are coming up. apex,lin,bubash theres so meny people coming up geuss your getting left behind.

btw just cos you believe that dont tell evry one its like finding out santa iant real.
you might ruin peoples dreams
Santa isn't real?? Name:  crying.gif
Views: 22
Size:  678 Bytes
Old 08-08-2008, 03:05 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

how can you say its going nowhere when it has already come so far? lets see, there is a weekly cable show on SPEED channel dedicated to sportbikes and the stuntriding comunity. maybe you have heard about it. its called Super Bikes! perhaps you also did not notice the local comps that take place on a weekly basis across the GLOBE. not to mention the XDL series comps. i dont know about where you live but down here there are plenty of dealerships, charity events, etc. that are always looking for stunters to perform. i guess in all your ignorance you did not notice the factory support riders receive either plus all of the companies that have emerged due to the progression of the sport(ie SI,FI,OMR,HoyHey). you sir have either been stunting in cave by your self for the past five years or have your head extremely far up your ***. and thats my $0.02!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:00 PM

Lee Wallace is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not here to argue, flame, complain, etc. but I just wanted to say how much I personally enjoy watching this sport. From beginners to pros they are all entertaining to me. I'm not easily amused, well maybe I am, but that's besides the point because there are many others just like myself that will continue going to watch you guys ride at stunt spots, comps, etc. I've been watching since 2006 and I'm still a sucker for just a simple wheelie. Maybe it's because I can't do one myself and I know how hard it is to actually even pull off a fraction of what you guys are capable of.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:08 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
moto-x racing has been around for years!!!! stunt riding hasnt even been around (considered a sport) for a decade! i guarantee by the time colton is my age he will be signing multi-million dollar deals!
haha... although the sport is getting bigger.. i wouldnt say million dollar deals now ..
Old 08-08-2008, 04:10 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Word.

Originally Posted by MiltIV
how can you say its going nowhere when it has already come so far? lets see, there is a weekly cable show on SPEED channel dedicated to sportbikes and the stuntriding comunity. maybe you have heard about it. its called Super Bikes! perhaps you also did not notice the local comps that take place on a weekly basis across the GLOBE. not to mention the XDL series comps. i dont know about where you live but down here there are plenty of dealerships, charity events, etc. that are always looking for stunters to perform. i guess in all your ignorance you did not notice the factory support riders receive either plus all of the companies that have emerged due to the progression of the sport(ie SI,FI,OMR,HoyHey). you sir have either been stunting in cave by your self for the past five years or have your head extremely far up your ***. and thats my $0.02!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:27 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

for your info, id rather watch backflips and 120foot gaps any day of the week than a boring *** stunt show... its fun to ride, and not fun to watch , say what you want teach, it aint going anywhere and you know it, multi million dollar deals! my *** !!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
I beg to differ! I know quite a few riders that have become successfull with stunt riding! Heck, I moved to kansas city 10 years ago with pretty much a mustang and car full of clothes! It doesnt happen overnight son!
your saying you made all your money stuntriding, everything you have is because of riding?? or doing some computer ****??
Old 08-08-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by MiltIV
how can you say its going nowhere when it has already come so far? lets see, there is a weekly cable show on SPEED channel dedicated to sportbikes and the stuntriding comunity. maybe you have heard about it. its called Super Bikes! perhaps you also did you not notice the local comps that take place on a weekly basis across the GLOBE. not to mention the XDL series comps. i dont know about where you live but down here there are plenty of dealerships, charity events, etc. that are always looking for stunters to perform. i guess in all your ignorance you did not notice the factory support riders receive either plus all of the companies that have emerged due to the progression of the sport(ie SI,FI,OMR,HoyHey). you sir have either been stunting in cave by your self for the past five years or have your head extremely far up your ***. and thats my $0.02!
it will never be mainstream period...
Old 08-08-2008, 04:43 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
it will never be mainstream period...
I don't understand your point of posting up here with your opinion of whether stuntriding will be mainstream or not..? If you wana keep it all underground for yourself, and do it just for fun then do it!! Is somebody holding you back..? Obviously you don't care, so shut your mouth and go and do what you wana do, and don't pay any attention to what others are doing with their stuntlife. Apparently something is bothering you enough to come on here with an opinion so what is this really about?
Old 08-08-2008, 04:49 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Just thought id share this, all you who think and talk about stuntriding getting big? It never will so stop talking about it. X-games this, bullshit that. I love riding just as much as anyone on this site, maybe more, (when something is not broken on my body) but when you really think about it, stuntriding is just one big show-off deal.. Stuntriders including myself are nothing but show-offs, and im not saying thats a bad thing, its just what it is.. I hope riding never gets big, because i like how it is like this, underground.. I love people who do nothing but try become pro and still dont go anywhere.. Wanna be a pro stunter? Then you wanna be broke? What maybe some tv time, a couple tires some spare parts, and if your bill d, win almost every comp and maybe make a couple g's? It aint going anywhere , and it never will and i hope it stays that way. Wanna make money in the stunt world, find a loop hole and build something and market it.:YEAH i dont want to insult anyone saying this, its just how i feel and i think a few others but no one will say it, so i did... Hope i didnt offend anyone...
when I read this I was thinkin some one dug this up from like 5 years ago.. thats a realy dumb thing to say. like people have said. 25 years ago people first started skating in pools. then half pipes and so on lookin like a bunch of retards breaking into private pools and ****. 10 years ago Tony Hawk made multi millions on a video game. think about that. I was seeing super short lame *** fmx demos between races when i was 8 years old. it took a long time to get to where it is now. stunting is growing and people are pushing themselves and getting hurt. taking it beyond what it was yesterday. than means somthing to me.. and i wanna be part of it.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:53 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

i like tacos from baja fresh!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:53 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
******* a girl who is on the pill doesn't accomplish anything either, but it is a lot of fun.
^^^ this post is ******* great! :YEAH

But really, come on..this sport HAS evolved and continues to every year. 2008 is the first year with 12 MAJOR Competitons as opposed to the 3 or 4 a year in the past. There are tons of new riders joining the sport every day. There IS public and corporate interest.

Last edited by SIC Nate; 08-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:55 PM

fbodyhp is an unknown quantity at this point

sucks when u think u know but u dont

Thats probably the dumbest argument I've heard...nobody else will say it but I will.

Not saying it will or won't go xgames but did u actually watch X this year? Weak! Stunting fits and I guarantee would be as entertaing if not more so than some other stuff they had going on

And if stunting is going nowhere y is there a greater and continuing interest from manufacturers and corporate sponsors?

U can keep ur riding underground but u aren't in the game like some of us and dont have any idea what's really happening right now

No offense but thats the truth
agree
not saying stunting is gonna go to x games or not.....but if we do move onto bigger things like its heading, i am gonna try my hardest to be considered one of the top guys! push yourself and opportunities will come.
until then, ride hard and try your best to not get hurt cuz its about to get more and more dangerous.
i like that attitude

i thinks its funny though how much this subject bothers you enough to post this crap stunna*
Old 08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

if u think it wont go anywhere. what is your motive here? to come tell everyone its not going anywhere so everyone can just give up an be like your rite , im sure u shouldn't give up ur life an ride. but if u wanna go hard on stunting just have something to fall back on. if stunting does fail one day an goes know where then atleast ull have that extra job laying around.... if everyone gave up now it would just be retarted, it got further then ppl though it would 8 years ago, so in the next years to come it will go alot closer to bigger money.. its ok to have an opinion. no need to make a thread about it an bring everyone down cuz u saw a young 18 year old killing it and he got all the attention, and left you with the fat girls....
Old 08-08-2008, 05:09 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Talking Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
if u think it wont go anywhere. what is your motive here? to come tell everyone its not going anywhere so everyone can just give up an be like your rite , im sure u shouldn't give up ur life an ride. but if u wanna go hard on stunting just have something to fall back on. if stunting does fail one day an goes know where then atleast ull have that extra job laying around.... if everyone gave up now it would just be retarted, it got further then ppl though it would 8 years ago, so in the next years to come it will go alot closer to bigger money.. its ok to have an opinion. no need to make a thread about it an bring everyone down cuz u saw a young 18 year old killing it and he got all the attention, and left you with the fat girls....

+1. 18 yr old killing it and he got all the attention, and left you with the fat girls. :YEAH
Old 08-08-2008, 05:11 PM

nnrider is a decent person

for your info, id rather watch backflips and 120foot gaps any day of the week than a boring *** stunt show... its fun to ride, and not fun to watch , say what you want teach, it aint going anywhere and you know it, multi million dollar deals! my *** !!
bro fmx was the same way not that long ago.. you dont like it thats fine for you.. you dont like stunt shows thats fine for you.. all the shows i have done people had a great time.. before x-games fmx was nothing.. **** look at step up.. no one gave a **** about that but a few kids stepped up and made it fun to watch... its all about what we make it.. not what others make it.. what do they know?? they dont ride it.. you make the show good people will want to watch...
Old 08-08-2008, 05:17 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

i have a stupid question.. ok.. so if stunting is going nowhere why would manufactures sponsor people.. why would big name companies sponsor people.. if they thought no one wanted to watch why would they sink so much time and money into it.. sorry if you've been riding for a few years and your not into it as much as you were.. oh heres one more question for ya.. your avatar is a pic of you doing a show... wtf?? way to keep it underground...
Old 08-08-2008, 05:33 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i doubt i'll ever be a pro, but i don't really care i love doing this and i'll help out in any way to make this sport grow. i do belive this sport will get big, just like the other said nothing changes over night. i love to watch stunting, even more doing it. plus i just bought a spare motor and frame for my stunt bike, so it better get big dammit

i bet i can make some good money on my wrecks....**** right there charge to have people watch noobs practice and wreck..i would pay

Old 08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HighStyles
oh heres one more question for ya.. your avatar is a pic of you doing a show... wtf?? way to keep it underground...
bwhahwahwhahwhahwahh didnt even notice that.
way to keep it underground
what a D bag.

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.