Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 07:22 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i cant skateboard to save my life but used to watch the hell outta skate videos at the tattoo shop i worked at..

-kane
CANT RIDE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE EITHER....
SORRY YOU JUST LAID IT OUT THERE...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:06 PM

DSR_DAVID is an unknown quantity at this point

i personally think that the guy who posted this thread sux a big *** hole at stunting so he decided to go play in the sandbox and bash it for not being nice to him.he obviously has no idea what he's talking about...and whoever said its not who you know,its who you blow,oh yeah,you did.does that mean you sucked a few,still didnt get em as sponsors so you're bitter now.whatever hommie.imma ride till i cant anymore.i dont even care if i get big.its all in the heart for me.and yes,it IS going places these days,like dan said in the first page,you just dont know about it.keep your comments to yourself if you're gonna bash the sport on a stunt website.go to playinthesand.com and post this crap.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:32 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
Just thought id share this, all you who think and talk about stuntriding getting big? It never will so stop talking about it. X-games this, bullshit that. I love riding just as much as anyone on this site, maybe more, (when something is not broken on my body) but when you really think about it, stuntriding is just one big show-off deal.. Stuntriders including myself are nothing but show-offs, and im not saying thats a bad thing, its just what it is.. I hope riding never gets big, because i like how it is like this, underground.. I love people who do nothing but try become pro and still dont go anywhere.. Wanna be a pro stunter? Then you wanna be broke? What maybe some tv time, a couple tires some spare parts, and if your bill d, win almost every comp and maybe make a couple g's? It aint going anywhere , and it never will and i hope it stays that way. Wanna make money in the stunt world, find a loop hole and build something and market it.:YEAH i dont want to insult anyone saying this, its just how i feel and i think a few others but no one will say it, so i did... Hope i didnt offend anyone...
+1.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 PM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
theres more variations in freestyle mx, plus id rather watch someone backflip 120 feet then someone roll 120 foot endo or wheelie, and you cant compare mx to stunting. something like bmx flatland would be a little more compairable
looked at some old picture's in my computer.... is this you?! BTW clean your mailbox, it's full, lol.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:12 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
It's not like you have to go to school to be someone, school isn't for everyone. Def. not for ME! I barely made it through highschool.

But I just turned 20 and make 6 figures doing home loans, easy work, big money, lots of time for stunting and *******...wat more to ask for?
you're educated in home loans then. college is one type of education. thing is, you're not making 6 figures stunt riding are you?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:53 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
looked at some old picture's in my computer.... is this you?! BTW clean your mailbox, it's full, lol.
yup...:YEAH
Old 08-20-2008, 12:32 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
you're educated in home loans then. college is one type of education. thing is, you're not making 6 figures stunt riding are you?

bling boom! +1

Last edited by J-Boogie; 08-20-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:33 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

It's easier to sit and bitch than to go out and actually do hard work.......
Old 08-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Dats pretty damn good if you've got sponsors 5 months into stunting.awesome you must be really good and have tons of practice time. Hope it goes that way for me when I get another bike!
Originally Posted by slab
All Ive gotta say is opinions are like ******** everyones got them and they all stink to someone else. This sport will be big so quit whining because your not the one making the dough....do what the pros do and get off your *** and do the work! Ive got 5 sponsors, and ive only been stunt riding since march 2008. I am not even that good. watch the vid www.AdrenalineBoyz.com ....if the people with the money are offering sponsorship to stunt riders then they know that this sport is going some where....period end of story...now go watch my "squid it up I" vid...its got good music!

I am on the black 02 heavy tank gsxr 1000
my bro Dubb is on an 03 cbr600RR
and Josh is on an orange 01 f4i
Old 08-20-2008, 03:58 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

how many of yall can honestly say you know big black from old dc skate videos and not just cause of the TV show?

yeah right!

-kane
+1 beating the bag of out security guards
Old 08-20-2008, 07:28 AM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
sorry your chemistry degree didn't work out. I was saying it probably didn't work out because you said the only thing you remember was the beer. I don't drink because i take my education seriously. People who want to get somewhere in life don't spend their college years at fraternity parties.
I never said I only remembered the beer, I said it was the only thing worth the 60k that I'm in debt for. I took classes seriously, but I also knew when not to be an arrogant uptight ******* and to go out and spend time with friends. And the whole "People who want to get somewhere in life don't spend their college years at frat parties." bullshit is just plain ... Take a look at a list of people that have been a part of frats, you would be suprised just how many of them are actors, government workers (or president), and Fortune 500 company CEOs. The best quote I have ever heard was "4.0 gpa students are 2.0 gpa students employees."
Old 08-20-2008, 08:04 AM

So Haz Danksta is a decent person

Yo, for those who bash stunt riding and saying it will never be a sport or you dont think it will be a sport... obviesly you have never watched NASCAR and seen how boring that **** is. That became one of the worlds biggest sports and I dont care what you say. If anyone see's us or anyone else stunting in a parking lot or at a Bike Week event, They're pulling off the road to watch and all crowding to get the first row spot to watch and people eat that **** up! On the second note... You're just hatin cuz you can't keep up in the game son! Don't Hate The Game...Hate The Skills You Can't Accomplish!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:45 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by So Haz Danksta
Yo, for those who bash stunt riding and saying it will never be a sport or you dont think it will be a sport... obviesly you have never watched NASCAR and seen how boring that **** is. That became one of the worlds biggest sports and I dont care what you say. If anyone see's us or anyone else stunting in a parking lot or at a Bike Week event, They're pulling off the road to watch and all crowding to get the first row spot to watch and people eat that **** up! On the second note... You're just hatin cuz you can't keep up in the game son! Don't Hate The Game...Hate The Skills You Can't Accomplish!
Thanks for creating an account and writing all fancy yellow letters for something I ALREADY SAID.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:20 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSR_DAVID
i personally think that the guy who posted this thread sux a big *** hole at stunting so he decided to go play in the sandbox and bash it for not being nice to him.he obviously has no idea what he's talking about...and whoever said its not who you know,its who you blow,oh yeah,you did.does that mean you sucked a few,still didnt get em as sponsors so you're bitter now.whatever hommie.imma ride till i cant anymore.i dont even care if i get big.its all in the heart for me.and yes,it IS going places these days,like dan said in the first page,you just dont know about it.keep your comments to yourself if you're gonna bash the sport on a stunt website.go to playinthesand.com and post this crap.
im surprised that you didnt end this with.......what is the best cage for my bike!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:28 AM

siwanut is a decent person

Old 08-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

how many of yall can honestly say you know big black from old dc skate videos and not just cause of the TV show?

yeah right!

-kane
"Hit it up, Rob"
Old 08-20-2008, 01:20 PM

So Haz Danksta is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Thanks for creating an account and writing all fancy yellow letters for something I ALREADY SAID.

Yellow not good enough for ya, Eh?? Try this one on! Oh yeah, i must have not read your reply. But, please point out everything i copied so next time i know not to steal such words of wisdom!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Dats pretty damn good if you've got sponsors 5 months into stunting.awesome you must be really good and have tons of practice time. Hope it goes that way for me when I get another bike!
Originally Posted by slab
All Ive gotta say is opinions are like ******** everyones got them and they all stink to someone else. This sport will be big so quit whining because your not the one making the dough....do what the pros do and get off your *** and do the work! Ive got 5 sponsors, and ive only been stunt riding since march 2008. I am not even that good. watch the vid www.AdrenalineBoyz.com ....if the people with the money are offering sponsorship to stunt riders then they know that this sport is going some where....period end of story...now go watch my "squid it up I" vid...its got good music!

I am on the black 02 heavy tank gsxr 1000
my bro Dubb is on an 03 cbr600RR
and Josh is on an orange 01 f4i
Old 08-21-2008, 04:07 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
for reals, dude just messaged me pm, callin me broke white trash and ****, how hes gonna break my jaw, im almost feelin like violatin my parole to smash this dude, broke *** dude, sellin all his **** to buy a car, ****** i got more money wrapped up in **** then you'll ever see, try one of the six houses i own while your broke *** lives check to check renting. Talkin bout how ill never be at his level, ****, i could go and choke at xdl today, be right on your level.........like i said ******, you know where we ride

let me catch you slippin I PROMISE YOU! you better kill me or your ***** over! I aint makin threats you little ****** I gurantee you your **** is done.

Your big mouth got you fucked up, I give a **** about ryan cause im use to him talkin like a bitch.

but you who I dont know think you can talk to me like that?

yeah imma choke your *** out and post pics of it all over SL if i catch you.

yeah i know where you ride and I will swoop by every now and then, I have something for ryan if he thinks he's gonna step in on you getting fucked up.

you aint got ****, no one will ever no your name, maybe after im done posting your bitch *** all strung out when its done people will.

I wont let this go
Old 08-21-2008, 10:59 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
let me catch you slippin I PROMISE YOU! you better kill me or your ***** over! I aint makin threats you little ****** I gurantee you your **** is done.

Your big mouth got you fucked up, I give a **** about ryan cause im use to him talkin like a bitch.

but you who I dont know think you can talk to me like that?

yeah imma choke your *** out and post pics of it all over SL if i catch you.

yeah i know where you ride and I will swoop by every now and then, I have something for ryan if he thinks he's gonna step in on you getting fucked up.

you aint got ****, no one will ever no your name, maybe after im done posting your bitch *** all strung out when its done people will.

I wont let this go
for someone that was throwing in the towel on this sport, seems like ur still VERY A N G R Y

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.