600rr help

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 08:48 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
600rr help

so i thought my relays was the problem of my fan not working so i tried to hook it up a certain way to the battery to the light switch blew a fuse looked in the fuse box an my fan fuse was blown an my light fuse was blown switched them an then the relay for the fuel pump is not working properly but its not the relay i hard wired the fuel pump from relay to battery it works fine but my only way of turnin of the bike is kickstand kill switch... is there a fuse for the fuel pump on the 600rr an if there is can some one tell me where the **** ive been looking an looking and cannot find it so plz anyone help me out.... thxxx

-NATE-
Old 08-07-2008, 09:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 600rr help

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so i thought my relays was the problem of my fan not working so i tried to hook it up a certain way to the battery to the light switch blew a fuse looked in the fuse box an my fan fuse was blown an my light fuse was blown switched them an then the relay for the fuel pump is not working properly but its not the relay i hard wired the fuel pump from relay to battery it works fine but my only way of turnin of the bike is kickstand kill switch... is there a fuse for the fuel pump on the 600rr an if there is can some one tell me where the **** ive been looking an looking and cannot find it so plz anyone help me out.... thxxx

-NATE-
as far as im aware all bikes have a fuse for the fuel pump and i think the 600rr has it somewhere under the tank cover if i remember right.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point

check under the seat, should be a 20amp outside of the main fuse box.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:47 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by redlinejesse
check under the seat, should be a 20amp outside of the main fuse box.
i checked under the seat by the bat in the red box is a 30 amp.. an it works i light tested it.... or is there another one?