Let me know what you think!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 05:05 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person
Re: Let me know what you think!!!

carry oem stuff

and save up enough money to have a shitload of popular parts on hand.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

everyone says this and that and it all comes back to. just do what you did at H.A.I..
Well then why would any of you go anywhere else? Do you all think that if T-ice leaves H.A.I. it will be any different. Vert Joe is still there. i was at the new store yesterday and people were driving over from the old store to buy stuff out of boxes because the new store is not ready yet. but still selling stuff.

T-ice i do not think you will pull that much local traffic from H.A.I. opening another store in or around O-Town. People just come from everywhere to go there and it has that rep about being a great shop. I hope you make it but i think you will be surprised on how much you need that local business to survive. just trying to cater to stunters will not cut it in these hard times. Just my take it as hate or advice its up to you. See you at the spot and good luck with what ever you try to do
Old 08-06-2008, 05:48 PM

invest in a soccer team.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:10 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Updates! Everyone loves an email saying your order has been placed, your order has been picked, your order has shipped, your tracking number is......... Everyone knows exactly what is going on. This prevents a lot of follow up from the phone end of things, and will allow you and your shop to evenly balance supply / customer service.

+1

I order most of my general **** (brakelines, ramps, etc) from Denniskirk.com...... reason? Yes they are a couple of bucks more than other places.

BUT.... They pick, pack, and ship your order that day.... and send you a couple of emails including a tracking # by the end of the night.

And shipping is free if ya order over $100.... now I know they factor a shipping price into all the product prices so it's really not free, but it's nice to not get stuffed w/ an extra charge at the end.

If there were a stunt-part place like this.... pfffft. There would be no question who I would order from.

But unfortunately.... by the looks of things (expenses), it would be almost impossible to have a place like this.

Good luck anyway though.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:19 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

I appreciate all of the comments, don't worry all of them are read even if I don't respond back to them! I'm going to do my best and supply all of my customers with great customer service, competitiive pricing and in stock parts. I learned alot of good things and bad things from HAI and I'm excited to start my shop and serve my customers.

If I helped you before I hope youll let me help you again! Website should be up in about 2 weeks and the store front looks to be opening October or November if all goes well!

Thanks for all the good feed back and the constructive critism!!

Thanks,
Tice
Old 08-06-2008, 07:54 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been working on something like this for a few months now...

I would also like some input on what people would like to see. I definitely agree with some of the comments in here and I had planned on stocking things like idle adjusters and stock pads, pair mod kits, full stunt packages, etc.

I find that unless you are really into the scene, it takes a lot of research to even know what is available, and most people buy the brands that they can find or that someone reccommends. I am trying to find all available stunt products and have them all in one easy-to-use site that has ONLY stunt related products (no dealer parts catalog type stuff). And have no product pushed on you...just have as many options available as possible so that the customer can make their own decision.

Please take a look at what I have so far and give your input

http://1StopStuntShop.com

and for T-Ice, let me know if you would be interested in working together...
Old 08-06-2008, 08:03 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
I have been working on something like this for a few months now...

I would also like some input on what people would like to see. I definitely agree with some of the comments in here and I had planned on stocking things like idle adjusters and stock pads, pair mod kits, full stunt packages, etc.

I find that unless you are really into the scene, it takes a lot of research to even know what is available, and most people buy the brands that they can find or that someone reccommends. I am trying to find all available stunt products and have them all in one easy-to-use site that has ONLY stunt related products (no dealer parts catalog type stuff). And have no product pushed on you...just have as many options available as possible so that the customer can make their own decision.

Please take a look at what I have so far and give your input

http://1StopStuntShop.com

and for T-Ice, let me know if you would be interested in working together...

nice plug chief...
Old 08-06-2008, 08:04 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you build it. They will come.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:06 PM

I still think the soccer team would be best investment. How could u go wrong.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:08 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
nice plug chief...
Well I wasn't really trying to take away from this thread, I am just interested in the same information and in trying to make it easier for this sport to grow. If anything, I just shared what I have started for ideas to steal/share.

I hope my post was not taken the wrong way. I was not looking for a cheap plug or I would just start my own thread.

I know that T-ice has more experience with his HAI background, so I thought I would ask if he had any interest in joining forces
Old 08-06-2008, 10:24 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

i want a shop that is ran better then showtime motorsports !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:30 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

free stuff how u doin over there buddy
Old 08-07-2008, 12:38 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Ice
I appreciate all of the comments, don't worry all of them are read even if I don't respond back to them! I'm going to do my best and supply all of my customers with great customer service, competitiive pricing and in stock parts. I learned alot of good things and bad things from HAI and I'm excited to start my shop and serve my customers.

If I helped you before I hope youll let me help you again! Website should be up in about 2 weeks and the store front looks to be opening October or November if all goes well!

Thanks for all the good feed back and the constructive critism!!

Thanks,
Tice
Yea you did me good in the past.. you called me to tell me something was shipped after I asked you 3 days previous to plz let me know when it was shipped because i was out of town and had someone check my door and put **** inside for me.

Thats good customer service and why ill come back to you in the future

thanks again
-eric